Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Errodu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:25 am
To GDC we go emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:44 am
I'm so bad for the MP

Every time I have an item, I undercut people by 1g, and I keep doing it over and over so long as somebody tries to be cheaper

Except with Gaia-san...where I put it up for like 7mil, then a guy undercut me for 6.5 mil, so i was like "F*** YOU!" and made it 5 mil, wherein it sold practically immediately which was pretty awesome. I got like a s**t ton of items I'd *actually* use out of that 1 item, so no loss at all :3  

Day7

Aged Gaian

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:14 am
Current state of Gaians and the devs ---->User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:39 am
Druddigon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

warrior_of_boognish

Destructive Lunatic

Druddigon

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:40 am
warrior_of_boognish
Druddigon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xD
so I guess not everyone is in that state,that's a cute baby *o*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am
Boog: That picture made me chuckle. xd  

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:44 am
Whomever said that cats are graceful is either a goddamn liar or they haven't met my tabby, Hobbes. The cat just tripped and faceplanted on the floor while trying to chase after me. This cat also falls off tables and runs into walls occasionally.
I've also seen him fall down the stairs when trying to chase my other cat, Ariel ( and I'm pretty sure she's a weasel in cat form and/or has the Weeping Angels ability to just appear)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:24 am
Slick Southpaw
Whomever said that cats are graceful is either a goddamn liar or they haven't met my tabby, Hobbes. The cat just tripped and faceplanted on the floor while trying to chase after me. This cat also falls off tables and runs into walls occasionally.
I've also seen him fall down the stairs when trying to chase my other cat, Ariel ( and I'm pretty sure she's a weasel in cat form and/or has the Weeping Angels ability to just appear)

My friend's cat only has three legs, and I'm pretty sure she's not as clumsy as your cat. rofl Sometimes Daisy has trouble climbing onto things, but otherwise she gets around just fine.  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:26 am
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw

My friend's cat only has three legs, and I'm pretty sure she's not as clumsy as your cat. rofl Sometimes Daisy has trouble climbing onto things, but otherwise she gets around just fine.

Hobbes has no excuses. He's a healthy young male kitteh.
He faiiils in balance. I'm pretty sure he was dropped on his head as a kitten before we adopted him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:36 am
Yesterday was so exhausting at work. DX

And sort of interesting.

A couple came in yesterday because they did a search about the area to find vegan shoes. My store was the first one listed. xd LOL I never actually thought about it but yes, I've yet to see a shoe there that is made of real leather. <<;;;

And during this conversation with them, I discovered my manager didn't know what vegan meant.

They were happy to educate her. lmao

...Is Gaia a vegan website? >>  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 am
Psikoaktive
I'm so bad for the MP

Every time I have an item, I undercut people by 1g, and I keep doing it over and over so long as somebody tries to be cheaper

Except with Gaia-san...where I put it up for like 7mil, then a guy undercut me for 6.5 mil, so i was like "F*** YOU!" and made it 5 mil, wherein it sold practically immediately which was pretty awesome. I got like a s**t ton of items I'd *actually* use out of that 1 item, so no loss at all :3

You shouldn't feel bad, that's how it works for the most part. You need to sell too.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:39 am
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw

He faiiils in balance. I'm pretty sure he was dropped on his head as a kitten before we adopted him.

He's sounds like he's endearingly clumsy. xd Hobbes is a really cute name~  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:40 am
Meromictic
Yesterday was so exhausting at work. DX

And sort of interesting.

A couple came in yesterday because they did a search about the area to find vegan shoes. My store was the first one listed. xd LOL I never actually thought about it but yes, I've yet to see a shoe there that is made of real leather. <<;;;

And during this conversation with them, I discovered my manager didn't know what vegan meant.

They were happy to educate her. lmao

...Is Gaia a vegan website? >>

Ha, well that's good. How old is your manager if you know?
No, gaia is not, flinging meat all over.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:41 am
Slick Southpaw

Do either of them have big feet? Vic has, and that happens to her now and again.  

Sparkling Anon

Sparkling Giver

18,600 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Tipsy 100

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw
Halfling Heroine
Slick Southpaw

He's sounds like he's endearingly clumsy. xd Hobbes is a really cute name~

Thanks, my lil bro named him after I got him hooked on the Calvin and Hobbes comic strips.

User Image

Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 547 548 549 550 551 552 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games