Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Chat Thread: Chopsticks and teacups Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Autumnal Light

3,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 pm

Fiddlers Green
mute_coyote
I'm afraid I'm still a baby with this language. sweatdrop
I can say "hello" (salam), "goodbye"/"God be with you" (khoda hafaz), and a few simple sentences I've picked up here and there like "I have a friend" (Dust daram) or "I have one potato" (Yeh sib zamini daram). Then there's that one random phrase I picked up from a love song which apparently means "I would die for you, my darling!" (Mimiram barot azizam!). My friend is wisely forcing me to learn the alphabet before teaching me more phrases.

No worries.
Persian is a beautiful language tho.
Haely gashange. 3nodding
I wish you well.
Persian food is also very yummy.

Thank you very much. ^__^
Persian food is yummy! It's too bad the only Persian restaurant near campus is so expensive...
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 am

I would like to ask for reiki/healing energy/ec... if anyone has any to spare. I threw out my back on Sun. and it's slow to mend (this is being typed while i lie on my belly, yay!) and any help is appreciated. Muscle only injury, so lett'er rip. No worries of setting something wrong.

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:13 am

Deoridhe
I would like to ask for reiki/healing energy/ec... if anyone has any to spare. I threw out my back on Sun. and it's slow to mend (this is being typed while i lie on my belly, yay!) and any help is appreciated. Muscle only injury, so lett'er rip. No worries of setting something wrong.

My healing tends to be very lowkey because I don't have the right Aspect affinities for it yet. But I can try! sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:50 am

Truth be told, I've never seen an inexpensive Persian restaurant. sweatdrop

I recall visiting my Grandmother in Arkansas maybe 15 years ago, it was winter, it was very cold... it rained heavily... when we awoke the next morning, everything was covered in a layer of ice nearly a quarter inch thick.
Amazingly beautiful that was.
It was up towards Batesville.

I would offer you my recuperative prowess if I could Deo, but methinks it would offend whatever gave ti to me if I then passed it on... and besides, I have no idea how to transfer it.
However, would you you be offended by prayers to the Amesha?
I prefer not to ask for divine intercession upon those I know to be of a different faith than me without their permission. 3nodding

Fiddlers Green

TatteredAngel

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:52 am

Good thoughts to you, Deo! You don't want my energy, it's all about breaking technology. But good thoughts! Happy back thoughts!

In other world news, big-kid emotions are hard and it really sucks when they suddenly hurt a lot. I need more strawberry milk.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:57 am

Hmm, I can try and make you not notice pain? But I tend to require a point of focus, and I do.. something I'm not sure won't bounce off your shields or anything.

Most I do is iffy and what I think might be how it goes. XD;

Maze

too2sweet

Tipsy Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:01 pm

Deoridhe

I'll definitely send some your way. Take it easy, hope you feel better soon.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:35 pm

Fiddlers Green

I recall visiting my Grandmother in Arkansas maybe 15 years ago, it was winter, it was very cold... it rained heavily... when we awoke the next morning, everything was covered in a layer of ice nearly a quarter inch thick.
Amazingly beautiful that was.
It was up towards Batesville.

When I read this I think it took me a moment to let it fully sink in. blaugh It surprised me, because I was born and raised in the area around Batesville. I still live within an hour's drive from it, too.

I think the phrase is, "It's a small world" xd

Taliah

Lonely Phantom

8,450 Points
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Forum Junior 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:40 pm

Taliah
When I read this I think it took me a moment to let it fully sink in. blaugh It surprised me, because I was born and raised in the area around Batesville. I still live within an hour's drive from it, too.

I think the phrase is, "It's a small world" xd

Nice.
Most of my cousins still live in Southside our Melbourne.
I remember swimming in the White river years past, also, there was a nice little wetlands just north of Batesville, near where the Sizzler used to be... I would always gather canes there, also had a nice amount of shade for floating in the water. 3nodding
The world is not so large, all things considered. surprised
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:53 am

Why must songs crawl into my head, and stay there? I dont mind when songs get stuck in my head (infact, its how I started listening to two of my favorite bands), but I've been singing One Rode to Asa Bay for the past week or two. confused

Its a good song, but it almost feels like I need to listen to it once a day xd

PhantomPhoenix0

maenad nuri
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 3:14 pm

I spoke to Isis today. She needed her internet password reset.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I actually like when songs wander into my head...
It's like having theme music for my life. 3nodding

Fiddlers Green

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 5:08 pm

maenad nuri
i had to call Merlin the other day. He needed assistance with his mortgage.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:14 pm

saint dreya
maenad nuri
i had to call Merlin the other day. He needed assistance with his mortgage.

I also had an account with a Merlyn on it today.

maenad nuri
Captain

Recursive Paradox

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 6:52 pm

Sometimes I hate the capacity to remember things.

>.<
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 546 547 548 549 550 551 ... 972 973 974 975 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games