Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:24 pm
*checking herself in the mirror, she does the final touches to her makeup and costume before walking out of Flame's private bathroom at the office. Across the residential room at his desk, she looked at the time on her phone. Seeing she had less than an hour before meeting up with the boys, she quickly grabbed her things, turning the lights off as she walked out of the room.

Once outside the office, she locked up and headed for her car, taking care to get in as she didn't want her horns scratching and ripping the interior of her car up. Pulling her tail in, she closes her door and starts the car, idling for a minute to warm her up. Soon she's on the road and heading for the Halloween party at IR*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:04 pm
(( Post is for 1st day away, and hopefully enough to cover through the night. sweatdrop Will be doing another post to bring him up to date with everyone else. ))

*Upon getting up after a restless night of tossing and turning, he showers and puts back on the clothing he was wearing yesterday. After slipping his jacket back on, he grabs his keys off the hook and heads out into the garage, locking the door behind him. After pulling his bike out into the driveway, he shuts and locks the garage door. Mounting his bike, he starts it up and heads over to the nearest cafe to get some breakfast.

While sitting at one of the tables sipping his coffee and waiting on his order, he pulls out his cell phone and scrolls through his pictures of Trina and the twins. He remembers what happened a couple of days ago, watching for unusual activity on the grounds while holding Nico. Looking back on that, it hits him as to how dark his son's hair actually is, and Francesca's too, just like their mother. When he took those pictures of them in their bouncy seats, the sunlight streaming through the windows had made red highlights in their hair stand out boldly with each of them. Sighing, it is then that he realizes that he was seeing them as having his mother's hair, and how it may relate to him wishing that his mother and father could have met their grandchildren. sad

Within minutes, the waitress brought over his breakfast. He nods and thanks her before she left the table, then digs into his breakfast, then realizing how ravenous he was. Finishing up his meal quickly, he motions for a refill of coffee and starts thinking of how he's going to win back his wife, while drinking his coffee and yet another refill. Puling out his wallet, he leaves a couple bills for a tip, then gets up to pay his tab and exits the cafe.

After leaving the cafe, he makes stops at a couple of stores to pick up what few supplies he could carry on the bike. Picking up a change of clothing and some staples to get him through the next day or so, he then heads back to the house. Once he had everything put away, he changes into his new clothes and puts his dirty clothes in the wash. He then sits down at the kitchen table and starts making some plans.* stare

edited ooc  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:33 pm
*a van pulls up to one of the hospitals in the area, Tes quickly hoping out as soon as the vehicle stops and helping Mir out. He's not sure why they came here instead of going to the clinic which was much closer, but additionally considering the neglect Draa claimed he had when he was a patient there, perhaps he wasn't the only one with bad experiences of the place. Someone from AS had called ahead to let the hospital know to expect them, so it isn't long after Mir has been pulled from the van before there's someone there with a wheel chair to rush her in.

Ryzan didn't really want to come along, but he didn't want to leave Tes alone with Miro either stare It's a struggle to keep up with all the rushing around, but he tries his best, following the two into the hospital.

On the way to the delivery room, the doctor starts asking various questions, asking about any known allergies or any health problems he should be aware of and look out for. With Tes answering most of the questions for Miro and her holding tightly to his hand, it was inevitable that the last question was going to come up.*

Are you the father?

*Miro, Tes, and Ryzan all answer simultaneously*
Yes
Sorta? sweatdrop
Absolutely not! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:42 pm
((Damsel-it-all and Salmon Ditch ~ I'm nevah gonna catch up with the stories emo ))  

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 9:15 pm
{{ stressed Started a day earlier and I still didn't get to wrap up the scene. Guess I'm doing three days of Halloween and will have to finish tomorrow... if the spouse doesn't keep me occupied all day }}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:11 am
*While sitting at the dining table and having his first cup of coffee this morning, it dawns upon him as to what day today is. eek ... It's already Halloween! He thinks back to the past few Halloweens and recalls that MW usually participates in the festivities. A smile crosses his face upon recalling the vampire costume he wore last year, but then the sides of his mouth turn downward as he thinks about Trina. What costume was it that she wore last year? sweatdrop Medusa? Bride of Frankenstein? It's really hard to remember ... that woman changes outfits so much it's really hard to know exactly -what- she wore and -when-! stressed But one outfit crosses his mind ... that ever so sexy catsuit of hers. emotion_dowant How that fine leather fits her curves like a glove is -unforgettable-, and just the -thought- of her in that suit makes his desires for her grow. emotion_drool

During the rest of the day, he keeps himself busy and fixes a few minor things in need of repair, leaving the major repairs for another day. While washing and putting away all the sheets, blanket and towels he had used, he also cleaned up the house and closed all the windows. He packs up what little clothing and other miscellaneous items he had into one of the saddle bags on his bike, and takes out the trash. Not long after the sun sets, he locks up the house and garage, then mounts his bike and heads back to the estate.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:21 pm
{{Still last night...}}

*when the group reaches the delivery room, Ryzan decides to wait outside because he doesn't really want to see all that emotion_puke Miro starts to panic when Tes is pulled aside for a while, being made to wash his hands and put on the ever so stylish sterile hospital attire stare He tries to object every step of the way, being that it's not like he's delivering the baby himself or anything, but they make him go through the whole process anyway stressed

While he's going through all that, a nurse checks how far along Miro is and preps her accordingly. The high elf asks over and over where Tes is, to which the nurse answers,
"Don't worry. Your husband will be here any moment now." 3nodding Given the awkwardness of the whole situation, Miro decides not to bother correcting her right now sweatdrop Chances are, it's not going to matter in the end anyway.*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:09 pm
{{ stressed Busy weekend stare At least I'm not the only one in Geezerville that's stuck in the past...}}

*Tes is finally allowed into the delivery room where a chair has already been set up next to Miro. She's a bit relieved that he's still there for her, but she still had the whole delivery ahead of her. The nurse felt she was too far along to try to administer any sort of anesthesia to and the doctor agreed when he got a look himself.

Seeing how nervous the woman was, the doctor tried to assure her that it shouldn't be long since she was progressing pretty rapidly.*

I just need you to give me a good push, okay?
Push? gonk
Yes. A nice strong one.
*looks unsure*
Otaaay... confused

*takes one of her feet off the stirrup, puts it on the doctor's shoulder, and pushes him as hard as she can with her leg, causing him to fall over backwards*

..... I'm pretty sure that wasn't the kind of push he was asking for, Mir sweatdrop
Miro can't use her arms in this position gonk
*facepalms* emotion_facepalm

*A nurse rushes to help the doctor up off the floor, shaking her head*  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:18 pm
(( rofl Now why didn't I think of doing that a long time ago?! rofl rofl rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:09 pm
(( rofl Luffs the Miro))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:28 pm
*After the doctor is back on his feet, he has to try to explain to Miro what he means by "push" stressed How she got this far along in the pregnancy without knowing such basic information will forever be a mystery to him. emotion_facepalm

She tries to do as he instructed, but keeps holding back when it starts becoming more painful. The doctor tells her that she's doing fine and just needs to keep pushing, but it's difficult.

Tes has his chair turned so that his back is toward all the "action"... not all that incredibly interested in witnessing the process sweatdrop Instead, he keeps his eyes on Miro's face.... and sometimes her chest ninja She's definitely gotten bigger emotion_drool However, he's rather quickly brought out of his happy place when his eyes wander back up and take notice of just how utterly distressed, likely both physically and mentally, the cleric is.*

You need to keep pushing.
I can't cry
Yes you can. You have to. Now push!
I can't! crying
*closes her eyes tightly and shakes her head, breaking down into heavy sobs. Maybe Tes had been right all along. It was stupid of her to think she could go through with having a child. And if she can't even handle giving birth, how's she going to handle taking care of the baby for the next who knows how many years? It was a foolish idea and she was a total fool to have believed she could make it work.* cry

Hey...
*lightly squeezes Miro's hand*

Miss, I really need you to push.
*rolls his eyes to the side slightly toward the doctor*
Just shut the ******** up for a minute will ya, doc stressed

If she doesn't push, the baby is going to run out of oxygen...
I said shut the ******** up scream emotion_facepalm
*looks back over at Miro, who's even more upset now than just a moment ago*

I'm a murderer crying
No you're not stressed
I should have listened to you and got an abortion crying At least then he probably would have suffered less cry
*damn it all stressed Why'd she have to bring that up -now- of all times?* classified_fu
Don't say that...

Look, you've already come this far. Why give up now?

It hurts crying It's too hard. crying
*that's a perfect TWSS set up right there emotion_awesome , but now is not the time* stressed
Life is always going to be full of pain and difficulty, but that doesn't mean to give up. You have to stand up to those obstacles so you can move on and enjoy the better things life has to offer.

I don't know if I can...
Of course you can.
*shakes her head and looks down, fresh tears streaming from her eyes*
Hey...
*reaches over with his free hand, curling his index finger under her chin and lifting it, giving her a soft look*
You can do this. And I promise I'll even get you some cake and ice cream afterward. Can't have a proper birthday without cake and ice cream, right?

*sniffles and smiles slightly*
Miro does like cakey...

*gives her an encouraging smile and ruffles her hair*
That's a good girl.

*clasps both of his hands around hers*
Now show that a*****e doc what you're made of twisted

.... I'm standing right here, you know... emotion_eyebrow
*nods to Tes, gripping his hand as she tries once again to push, this time trying to endure through the pain of it all.*
*winces as her nails start digging into him, but keeps holding her hand*
That's good! Just one more like that.
*gives a concerned look to Tes, who just gives her another encouraging smile and a nod. Bracing herself, she gives another extended push*
Good! Good! Just one more...
You said that last time! scream
*pushes again, eager to have the whole thing over with. She's gripping and pulling at Tes' hand so much that one of the latex gloves he had to put on is completely torn through.*

*as soon as the baby is out, a nurse rushes over to help the doctor wipe him down and check his vitals*

Congratulations, Miss... uh... Miro sweatdrop *realizes he never did get her last name at that point* It's a boy biggrin
Miro already knew that scream

*not sure how to respond to that, the doctor just moves along to ordering a nurse to get a local anesthetic so he can start stitching her up while another nurse, with baby in hand, wrapped in towels, smiles at Tes and asks if he'd like to cut the umbilical cord*

..... *eye twitch* ... no thanks. I'm good emotion_puke  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:57 pm
*exhausted from the ordeal and sufficiently numb from the anesthetic, Miro ends up dozing off before the doctor has even completed the stitching. Tes is a bit concerned at first when her body starts to go limp, but being that neither the doctor nor any of the nurses seemed to think it was a big deal and the machines Mir was hooked up to weren't going crazy, he assumes that means she's fine.

The same nurse from before asks him, as she starts taking the baby from the room, if he would like to come along and watch his son be washed and dressed. His eye twitches at her referring to the child as his son, even though technically in some weird way he kind of was, but the idea was still rather discomforting. However, he goes ahead and follows along with her anyway, figuring he might as well since Miro was asleep. Plus, he wanted to make sure the hospital staff didn't try to pull any funny business like perform an unnecessary circumcision or something like that stare

As the nurse is cleaning the baby up, he gets a good look at him and examines his features. For the most part, babies all look the same to him anyway, but he was curious as to whether he would notice any of his own features in the child or if it would have any other distinct characteristics gotten from the doppelganger. But aside from the pointy ears, he still looked like a generic baby to him neutral His skin was rather reddish, but the nurse, noticing the odd way Tes was looking at him, decided to explain that such a thing is typical and his skin color should normalize in time. In which case, it seemed he would be taking after his mother in that regard. Not too surprising, considering Tes himself took after his mother and katana took after hers. Seemed to be common amongst elven half breeds... though perhaps technically this child might be 3/4 high elf confused It's hard to say for sure, given that Draa isn't a complete clone and there might be at least some doppelganger in there emotion_eyebrow

After the baby is cleaned and dressed, Tes is told to go to the waiting room and they'll inform him when his "wife" has been moved to a recovery room. He goes to correct the nurse, but she's not listening stressed stare

Quickly disposing of the sterile hospital garb they put on him, he meets up with Ryzan in the waiting room, informing him that Miro and the baby are both doing fine... not that he really cares...*

So, can we leave now? emotion_eyebrow
erm... well... I don't know if by be "here for her" she just meant for the delivery itself or...
She is lucky you even agreed to that mzilt. She is naut your responsibility so you have no obligation to her talk2hand
Yeah, but... sweatdrop
*hooks arms with Tes and starts walking toward the exit*
If she is doing fine, then there is no need for you here. Besides, we had plans for the isto, xas? whee

*wriggles his arm out of Ryzan's grip, giving him an apologetic look*
I know we had plans but... I mean, this was kind of a big deal for her...

You are choosing her over me? stare
sonofa emotion_facepalm No scream We can go out any other night. This is a one time deal. It's not every day one pops out a baby.

Besides, I sort of promised her cake and ice cream sweatdrop

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:54 pm
*returning to her house, Kits goes straight into her studio and drops the bag she'd been carrying. Blossom rolls out when the bag hits the floor, cushioned by the thick, fluffy cottony thing she's wearing* cat_rofl I wish I could see his face when he sees that! *flops down in her chair, giggling*

stare Not nice.

cat_rolleyes Don't give me that look. I should've brought one of the imps with me. They'd at least think it's funny. *sees the small fairy still staring at her* Oh, it doesn't matter, it's washable anyway. That's why I went to the store. I'm not that mean... cat_rolleyes *checks her phone* He should be home soon if he comes straight back.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:11 pm
*coming home after work, he unlocks the door to let himself and Velcore in. After a few steps, he notices an odd smell in the living room* Paint? confused

*sniffs* I smell it too.

*looks around and doesn't see anything out of order, at least not that he can tell. confused He walks into the kitchen, where it seems to be coming from. In the doorway, he stops and stares* emotion_jawdrop What the...? emotion_facepalm Kits... *the walls have pink and purple flowers painted on them, along with small pawprints tracked across the wall, part of the floor, and a couple on the counter where she had jumped up by the sink to clean herself up*

*sticks his head through the space next to Karrie to see* Oh! surprised

*after a few minutes of staring, Karrie notices something odd* How the hell did she get pawprints way up by the ceiling? She's a pretty small cat. confused  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 9:30 pm
*starts to wonder if Karrie had to stay late at work or something. She'd expected him to call or something by now. cat_neutral She sighs and thinks back to when she heard from him pretty much every day. It hadn't been that long ago, a little over a year maybe? cat_confused She didn't know what had changed, just that he started calling and coming over less. Now, unless she asked him to, he wouldn't usually go out anywhere. She missed randomly seeing him places.*

*Blossom hovers right in front of Kits' face, pointing to the door to be let out of the studio, then darts out when Kits stands up and opens it*

*Kits' phone alerts her of a text as she's on her way back to the chair. Picking it up, she sees that it's from Karrie*

Text from Karrie to Kits
Pawprints by the ceiling? How do I clean this stuff up anyway?

cat_rolleyes That's it?

Text from Kits to Karrie
Blossom lifted me. Have you tried soap and water?

*puts her phone down and sits with her legs over the arm of the chair. She was starting to think that it was more than just talking to Karrie that she missed... She sighed again*

*a few faces flashed through her mind. She was a little surprised to realize that dame was one of them. She dismissed that idea quickly. She was a little curious, and dame was more than willing, but that just didn't feel right to her*

*the other two people she thought of were Karrie and Rod. That was where the problem was. She just didn't know what she wanted anymore. cat_confused *

*weighing things out in her mind wasn't getting her anywhere. Kits jumped up and put a new canvas on her easel and started setting up her palatte*

*Karrie reads the text from Kits* Oh, I can see that... Wait, soap and.. emotion_facepalm  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 545 546 547 548 549 550 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games