Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:53 pm
-dame speaks while still trying to hold her breath- Yeah, it's the right size. -her words are choppy- I've tried it on before, needed help then too...granted, I've been gorging on sweets today and yesterday... sweatdrop So I'm feeling really full. lol ...and it was only once before I bought it. sweatdrop -lets out all her breath- Kits, I can't hold my breath and talk to you at the same time. -one side of the zipper slips out of her hand and she quickly grabs it again- It'll be fine once I get it zipped. It's supposed to be tight, rofl It's a cat suit. xd And it's made of pleather for god's sake, it's not the most giving of materials. xp

Now...will you zip me? Look, I'll even help a bit. -dame takes a deep breath and zips it up to a little past her navel- This is where I have problems -talks with breath held and through her teeth- I just don't want to zip my skin, ya know? -lets out a little air then takes another deep breath- Just get it past my ribcage, k? -straightens the edges again for easier zipping and smiles at Kits-

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:57 pm
(( Still on last night, after going to the bar. ))

*Letting himself into the house through the door in the garage, he flips on the kitchen light switch. The first thing he notices is the smell ... the house has been closed up for several months, and the air was stagnant. xp He hangs his keys on the hooks near the door, then open the window over the sink to let some fresh air in. He walks through the house, flipping on the overhead lights as he goes around to open up more windows. Getting the air circulated will help, but with the cooler nights like tonight, they cannot stay open for long. The rental house has been sparsely furnished with a fridge and stove, a small dining table with only 3 chairs, an old couch and coffee table, a bed and dresser in each of the 3 bedrooms, and a washer and dryer in the basement. All the furnishings are useable, but have definitely seen better days. But now ... the house seems so empty ... and quiet ... no one else around, but him ... all alone. neutral

Sitting down on the bed in the master bedroom, his mind wanders as he thinks about his family ... the innocent faces of both Frannie and Nico, sleeping peacefully in their cribs ... and Trina, all alone in that huge bed of theirs ... He can only imagine how upset she might be with him right now, perhaps wrapped up tightly with a blanket amongst all those pillows. In his mind, he can see himself lying next to her, looking into those beautiful blue eyes, his hand sliding along those sexy curves of hers, leaning in close and kissing those luscious lips ... God how he misses her. sad

Sighing, he gets up and goes back round the house to close the windows, leaving each open just a crack, and shutting off lights. He stops in the hallway and opens up the nearly bare linen closet. Up on the top shelf and way in the back, he finds some clean sheets and a blanket. They would be very hard for someone shorter than him to notice, let alone reach for. Standing up on his tiptoes, his fingers are just barely able to reach as he pulls them out. Going back into the bedroom, he goes from one side of the bed to the other, as he methodically makes the bed. After undressing, it is then that he realizes he doesn't have any other clothing with him, nor is there any food in the house. After hanging his pants and shirt on some wire hangers found in the closet, he slides under the covers, knowing he'll have to figure things out tomorrow.* stressed  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:01 pm
All right... cat_sweatdrop

*reaches for the zipper again, struggling with it even with dame holding the edges straight. Eventually, she ends up holding the two sides together with one hand while the other pulls the zipper up. Of course, since the catsuit is so tight, the back of Kits' hand is brushing against dame's skin the whole time*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:16 pm
-as soon as Kits zips it up to right under her breasts and lets go, dame releases her breath and starts giggling- xd That tickled! biggrin Thanks! 3nodding -she adjusts herself and zips those puppies in, adjusting again- There, how's that? -dame grabs the whip off the table and poses, grinning wildly- How's it look? -smirks and struts down the side of the coffee table model like turns, poses, and struts back- Imagine it with kitty ears, I have those back in your studio. 3nodding  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:24 pm
Well, it was the easiest way to zip it. cat_xp

*watches dame walk* cat_surprised You look... umm... *pauses for a moment to find the right words* very curvy... cat_sweatdrop cat_redface

*feeling her cheeks starting to turn red, starts to turn so dame can look over her costume* What do you think of mine?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm
xd rofl Curvy? Do I not always look curvy? xd Or at least somewhat curvy? xd

OOoh I like yours. wink Finest damn jester with a scary scythe as I'd ever seen. wink -slinks up to her and flicks a bell on her hat with one finger- I'd bang ya. wink xd lol -giggles-

Huh... -walks around in the suit a minute, getting a feel for it- Wonder if I can turn a flip in this? -goes towards the hall and leans forward in a slow flip, landing back on her feet- eek -huffs and breathes heavily- Yep. Not doing that again. rofl Catwoman LIES! rofl -adjusts herself again all over- I'mma go get my cat ears, be right back. -scuttles off down the hall-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:46 pm
I meant more than usual. cat_sweatdrop

*turns bright red and looks down when dame gives her opinion on Kits' costume* cat_redface

*looks up as dame turns a flip* Yeah... probably not the best thing to do. You might split a seam if you're not careful there. cat_sweatdrop Or the zipper, since it's so tight over your chest. cat_redface  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:56 pm
lol I was more worried about the leg seams and my legs not working properly because of the tightness but sure -looks down at her chest- we'll go with that one too. xd I'm just glad there's a little bit of fabric right there to protect my boobies or that zipper would be hurtin' something mighty fierce. 3nodding xd

-comes back out of the room with the cat ears on her head and checks them in the bathroom mirrow, adjusting and straightening them and making sure they're secured. She touches up her make-up and adds some lipgloss, making her lips shiny and a mite shimmery-

-Satisfied, she smooths her hair, turns around 360 to see the whole package then heads back to Kits-

How's the completed product suit ya? whee Look! I even have a tail! xd -turns around and bends slightly, giving her backside a shake to move the tail- Would be kinda cool if the tail was animatronic or something to make it sway and move on it's on. xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm
*looks dame over* Looks good. cat_3nodding

That would be cool. cat_xd *giggles and moves her own tail behind her*

*looks at the clock* It's probably about time to get going...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:04 pm
Lets! biggrin You sure you're fine with riding second on my bike? I mean, we can walk...  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:07 pm
*shakes head, making the bells on her hat jingle* No, I'm fine. Riding your bike sounds fun. cat_xd *leads dame outside, locking the door behind them*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:13 pm
It will be fun, 3nodding that's for certain. Have you ever ridden a bike before? -dame hands Kits the extra helmet- You can either stuff that over your hat, or put your hat in here. -dame opens the seat where the storage area is and circles her whip up, sticking it inside- As for the scythe...we can secure it behind you, if you want? Of you can hold it between me and you, its up to you. biggrin -dame slips on her helmet and secures it, then flings one leg over the bike, straddling it- Just get on behind me and hold on tight. biggrin -dame grins at her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:23 pm
No, I haven't... cat_sweatdrop *takes her hat off and puts it in the storage area and chooses to secure the scythe behind her so she doesn't have to hold it. Then she puts the helmet on and climbs on behind dame*

*puts her arms around dame's waist and holds on* Okay, I'm ready.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:27 pm
-motions where to put her feet, tells her to hold on tight one more time, kicks up the kickstand, puts down her eyeshield, turns the ignition and then revs off in the direction of IR- cool  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2012 3:54 am
(( Still on the first night away from home, to reflect back on the Irish Bar scene ... sweatdrop ))

*Throughout the night, he tosses and turns, not able to get comfortable with the mattress being so lumpy ... definitely not at all like the comforts of home ... home ... Trina ... the twins ... would like nothing more than to be home with them right now. sad He rolls over onto his back, raising his arms up above and clasping his hands behind his head. Staring at the darkened ceiling for a long time, he thinks back to the discussion he had with Shamus earlier that evening ...

*After several shots, Will starts to loosen up a bit. At one point Shamus leaves the bottle with Will while he takes care of a drink order, then returns to his friend to lend an understanding ear. Will soon starts blurting out his troubles, his own Gaelic tongue now loosened up from the liquor, starts showing up every now and then as he speaks.* She's angry at me, Sham! emotion_donotwant She said she'd try, but I can't do it all on my own! She just doesn't get it! *Shamus, who looks to be about 10 to15 years or so older than Will, listens to the troubled man.* Aye can feel for 'ye there, lad. *Will slams back a shot, then refills his own glass and slams that one back too.* She stopped -askin'- if aye wanted ta' go. Aye thought she didn't -want- me ta' go with her, or didn't want me around ... so aye stayed at work more. neutral *Shamus picks up a dampened bar towel and wipes a section of the bar top.* Hmm ... Did ye' try calling her? Phone works both ways, ye' know. *Will starts turning the empty glass around in circles with his fingers again.* Yah ... We seem tah keep missen' each other. She's busy doing her things, or aye'm too busy with me own work. ... Lots of voice mails an' texts ... phone tag like, 'ya know? confused

*Will sighs and picks up the bottle to refill his glass. Slamming that shot back, he sits quiet for a moment, then starts to get a bit agitated.* stare Ya' know what? ... She couldn't even -call- tah find me! She just went an' filed ah report on me, man! mad Can'ya believe -it-?! A frickin' -Missin' Persons Report-!!! emotion_jawdrop stare *Not able to help himself at how funny that sounded, Shamus breaks out with a deep laugh at his friend.* lol Ye've got yourself into a fine mess there now, haven't ye'? xd *Will, now rather perturbed with the bartender's amusement stare pours himself another shot. Slamming that shot back, he grows more agitated and immediately follows through with yet another shot. By this time, all the scotch he's had now has his words slurring quite a bit.* emotion_donotwant ... Sheh left with HIM! evil Wen'ta Austraylah wivv HIM an' gotta' shark! ... But sheh didn't -tell- me! emotion_donotwant Jus' up an left me wivv dah babiez! gonk ... Ohhh yeah! biggrin ... Aye's got babiez, Sham! Aye's got -2- of 'em now! -Twins!- mrgreen Can'ya believe it?! I'mma Daddy now! emotion_awesome *Will pulls out his cell phone and fumbles with it while trying to locate the pictures he took of the twins, the same ones he sent to Trina while she was in Australia. While Will was distracted with his phone, Shamus takes away the empty glass and the bottle of scotch to take care of them. He then goes over to the coffee machine and fills up a cup, then returns to place it on the counter in front of his friend. Finding the pictures, Will then points to each baby as he shows the pictures to Shamus.* Dis is mah lil girl, Franneh ... an' dis one is mah boy, Nico. Aren' theh awesumm?! An' look! Dey's got mah mamma's hair! emotion_awesome *Shamus smiles as he looks at Will's babies.* They most certainly do! Ye' did good there, lad! biggrin

*As Shamus gives a couple of firm pats on Will's shoulder, Will taps on a couple of icons and pockets his phone again, a frown now appearing on his face as the sadness sets back in again. sad He then notices the coffee sitting in front of him and sighs. He realizes that it's time to sober up, then picks up the cup and takes sips of the hot liquid now and again, as he speaks.* Aye missus mah family, Sham ... Ay've gone an' cut my hours -way- back an' have been working from home, so that aye's can -be- there for her, -and- for our babiez ... But sheh's not seeing that. gonk It's that there guard of hers emotion_donotwant ... -Giovanni's- his name! evil ... He's made his intentions -very- clear, that he's gonna' take her away from me! evil He's taken advantage of our problems, an' usin' his -charms- to come between us! evil ... Ay've seen it in her eyes sad an' he's turnin' her away from me! emotion_donotwant ... Aye don' think sheh's broken our vows yet, but aye don' know for sure. Aye loves her with all my heart, an' aye wants her back! ... Aye jus' ... aye jus' don' know how tah' fix this one, Sham ... *Sighing, Will picks up the cup again, and with the coffee now warm, he takes a long drink and empties the cup. Shamus had listened intently as Will explains, and gets all riled up, with his Irish temper begining to flare up nearly as red as his hair. As Shamus speaks out rather loudly to his friend, he raises a fist into the air or pounds it hard against the counter for emphasis.* mad Ye' want yer woman, right? Well ye've gotta fight! ... Ye've gotta' find that -fire- within 'ya, and jus' -take- her back! ... Remember yer' stock! Yer' lineage, lad! ,,, Fer centuries, we Irish 'ave been wooing our lasses wit shows a' strength! ... Ye've gotta' -find- that Highlander inside of ye' an' make a plan, lad! Then put 'yer boots back on an' -fight- to win her back! scream

... Still looking up at the ceiling, he remembers all that Shamus had said. A pep talk is exactly what he had needed! ... But for now, he needs to rest, in order to gather his strength. And tomorrow, he will figure out what he needs to do to win his wife back. Sighing, he rolls over to his side, only to find the emptiness there next to him. Reaching for a pillow, he wraps his arm around it, wishing he were at home and wrapping his arm around her as she lay next to him. sad Closing his eyes, he lays there for quite awhile before his mind allows him to fall asleep.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games