Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:37 pm

A portal appears not long after and Liada slips out. Holding a few labels and she catches the scent of something familiar yet vulgar. eek Quickly covering her mouth and nose with her sleeve she looks around to see Hauk passed out on the floor with an open vial from her package. stressed By the Merciful Goddess Hauk! Why do you always end up like this!? scream She sighs frustratedly and with a few hand gestures conjured a small wind to dissipate the odor of her potion. Picking up the vial and closing it she summons a small minion to wipe up the spilled liquid while she went to put the vial back in the box and throws a label of "Experimental Knock Out Gas" on the package. Dumbass Viking... stare Once the mess was cleaned up she called over two of the goons still at the entrance and had them help her carry Hauk over to the chains and shackles and secure him in while she writes his name on the Pin the Tail plaque as the latest "volunteer". Thanking the goons when they were done she heads back to the bar to drink her soda.

((Pin the Tail with Hauk begins now. 2 hrs! twisted ))
MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 88 Total: 88 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:01 pm

:: skips in and sees the giant shackled up for the game ::
Pin the tail on Hauk! blaugh

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 25 Total: 25 (1-100)

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:06 pm

:: pouts when she sees she missed him totally and tries again ::
Pin the tail on Hauk mad
MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:08 pm

:: she got closer this time, but not close enough ::
Stupid tail crying

Pin the tail on Hauk! gonk

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:09 pm

Hauk instantly awakens when he feels ice cold water splashing him from head to foot. Feeling a bit woozy still from the effects of Liada's gas he sluggishly opens his eyes. Huh? What the hell..? EH?! eek He realizes that he's chained up in the bar and remembers what the shackles were used for. stressed Looking about the bar he sees Liada at the bar drinking her soda and the mousy elf had some darts in her hand. WHY THE HELL AM I IN HERE!? scream
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:11 pm

Scary gonk
:: ducks behind the counter when the giant starts yelling :: crying

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:13 pm

Liada giggles as she watches the show and pats Miro on the head as she speaks loud enough for Hauk to hear. Its okay hun he's stuck in there for at least another hour. This is his punishment for poking into things that aren't his. twisted
MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 72 Total: 72 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:16 pm

:: peeks out from behind the counter cautiously at hearing what the fox lady says, then tosses another tail and ducks back down ::

P-Pin the tail on Hauk ninja

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 pm

Swinging his hips to dodge he was thankful that the elf's aim was not all that great. It hit the edge of the target missing him but a few inches. How was I supposed to know that it belonged to you?? I was going to take it to lost in found! stressed
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 77 Total: 77 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:25 pm

Kat came upstairs to get some coffee and saw Liada and Miro over by the shackles. She went over to see who the unwilling victim was and had to chuckle when she saw it was Hauk.

"Good Lord, Hauk....what did you do now? lol Guess I'll have to take advantage of the situation while I can. User Image"

She picked up one of the tails and tried to pin the tail on Hauk.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 49 Total: 49 (1-100)

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:26 pm

Excuses excuses xp
Pin the tail on Hauk whee
:: throws another ::
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:31 pm

Hearing the thud thud of the darts and looks to see Kat's joined in as well. He felt a great despair of hope of her aide. User Image How could you Vilkat? I dunno which I should be disappointed with more, then fact that my girlfriend is in on this or that neither girl can aim? User Image

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:32 pm

Liada laughed like a mad scientist when Kat joined in. He ended up passing out when he dug into my box of experimental knock out gas. So now he faces punishment. twisted
katana68 rolled 1 100-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-100)
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 pm

She picked up another tail and grinned at Hauk.

"Now Hauk...you know these tails aren't even close to the knives that I use. One would think you'd be thankful for that. twisted "

She threw another tail to try and pin it on Hauk.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

MiroIsBored rolled 1 100-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-100)

MiroIsBored

Adorable Cleric

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:35 pm

Miro can so aim mad
Pin the tail on Hauk! scream

:: after throwing, something occurs to her after hearing Liada explain Hauk's situation to Katana and she looks over at fox-lady person ::
You're potion lady, right? You have lots and lots of potions that do lots and lots of stuffses?
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5453 5454 5455 5456 5457 5458 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games