Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Once he finishes making the drink Hauk brings it over the newcomer and places it in front of him. Eying the sword he gives a smirk of approval. Here ya go, if ya ever need anything when you're over at the club next door gimme a holler. The name's Hauk. He walks back to the bar and resumes his seat behind Kat and slips both arms around her now.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:50 pm

~Marius nodded to the fellow, happy he didn't have to get up and get it himself. He was cautious in a new place, and liked to get acclimated to the regulars and the scenery before moving around freely. He paid little attention to their conversation, as it wasn't his place to jump in. He ruminated over how busy he had became in the weeks past. He shrugged mentally. It couldn't be helped, he supposed.~

F O X D I E Complete

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:54 pm

He's pulled a disappearing act *shrugs* so I guess it's his loss. *She finishes her drink and gets up, walking behind the bar.*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 10:57 pm

Raises an eyebrow as he glances at Kat curiously. Wondering just what ladies attention that she would want this Jack person to get from. You aren't trying to hook Rev up with someone are you? stare

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:01 pm

She laughed at Hauk's comment.

"Hook Liada up? With Jack? rofl That's funny, babe!" She snickered and sipped her beer.

"Jack isn't the type to hook up. wink He's rarely around...It's been a year since I've seen him last, I think...if not longer."
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Jack - hooked up? *She nearly drops her glass, her shoulders shaking as she starts to laugh.* Wouldn't that be something?

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Giving her the not quite so convinced look but considering he was just happy enough that Kat was back to her old self and the fact that Brat's reaction backed Kat's conviction he holds his tongue and draws circles on the back of Kat's hand with his thumb. Whateeeeeever you say Vilkat. xp
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:13 pm

Marius smiled fondly and accepted the drink. "I thank you kindly, good sir. I'll be sure to do so if ever I am in your establishment." Marius said sincerely. He took to sipping his drink quietly, loving every bit of it. The drink would kill a human stone cold dead....but also carried a one in a three hundred or so chance that it would make them immortal. Celestials didn't need to worry about it, so it was a wonderful drink to partake in. Many a deceptive fellow had done in his prey with the same drink, knowing that there were better chances of them falling over dead or being struck by lightning than the person becoming immortal. Marius chuckled to himself with the thought.

F O X D I E Complete

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:19 pm

*She shakes her head while rinsing her glass. She returns to the shelves and scans the bottles.*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:25 pm

She covered a yawn and looked up at Hauk.

"I think I'm ready to call it a night? Can I persuade you to take my bags downstairs? wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

Giving a small hug and a wicked grin Hauk slowly gets up from his seat. Only if I get a nice tip for my trouble. cool I'll meet you in the office entrance. Nice to meet you Brat, hope to see you around more. He heads over to Psy's office again to pick up the bags and wait for Kat at the hidden entrance.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:34 pm

*Turns and glances at Kat, smiles.* Nighters, hope to see you soon. Good night, Hauk. *She pulls down a bottle of whiskey, then pulls a flask from her boot. Refilling the flask, she tucks it in her waistband and returns the bottle.* I should be heading off soon.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:42 pm

*Nodding to the newcomer, she slips in to the shadows and disappears.*
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:47 pm

Marius began to drink his drink a bit faster upon hearing that everyone seemed to be taking off. Putting his coat and strapping on his sword once more, he swallowed his drink and brought the glass to the bar. "I would hate to overstay my welcome in such a fine establishment, milady." Marius said to the woman behind the bar with a small bow.

F O X D I E Complete

Magnetic Sex Symbol

10,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:51 pm

She looked at the newcomer. "Feel free to stay as long as you like, just don't let the bouncers catch you sleeping. User Image Thank you for coming and please come again soon. 3nodding "

((complete list of House Rules are on page one, BTW. wink ))

She tossed her empty bottle and slipped into the office. Smiling at Hauk, she did the security scans that gave access to the lower corridor. The two of them entered the passageway as the hidden door slid shut behind them.

Hauk unlocked her door and they entered. She looked around, noting how immaculate the place was.

"Looks like someone was busy here while I was gone. lol "
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5451 5452 5453 5454 5455 5456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games