Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:46 pm
*Miru shows them around all the different activities and things for the night. After the tour she stops in the lounge and smiles at them* What would you guys like to do first? *perches on the edge of a chair and grins, slipping one leg over the other and swinging it slightly*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:54 pm
Hmmm... I dunno. *gets distracted by Miru's swinging leg* ninja Whatever you girls want to do, I guess. *tries not to look at Miru too much, since he doesn't want dame to go into "mama bear" mode like she did when they were at the water park this summer* sweatdrop  

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:56 pm
*stomach growls* cat_redface How about we get something to eat first? Mitri and dame were saying they were hungry earlier... cat_sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:04 pm
-dame whines- I'm hungry! xd -at the same time Kits stomach growls- rofl I agree. biggrin I want pasty goodies! whee heart  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:08 pm
xd Sounds like we're heading for food, then. lol  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm
lol *Miru laughs* Okay. xd Sounds like a plan. My roommate and her friends have a nice baked goods booth going on down the hall a bit. 3nodding We can get dessert first then go into the cafe for a real meal. biggrin *leads the way, smiling shyly at Mitri as she passes him*  

Miru J-sama

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:14 pm
Dessert first! Sounds like a good plan to me! cat_mrgreen I love sweet stuff anyway. cat_xd  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:46 pm
*after they eat, the group decides to go through the haunted house. Mitri and Miru walk behind dame and Kits. Several times, somebody pops out and scares Miru, causing her to jump and cling to Mitri for a little while, until she realizes what she's doing and lets go, blushing.

Near the end of the haunted house, the group is split up by the people working there as they go into a pitch black maze. Kits and dame take one path, Mitri and Miru the other. Mitri and Miru cling to each other as they feel their way through. Near the end, Mitri sneaks a kiss. They come out of the maze, holding hands and both blushing. Mitri gives Miru an embarrassed grin, then sees that Kits and dame got through the maze faster and are waiting for them. Dame glares at Mitri and grabs Miru's other hand, pulling the girl along to another activity. Miru doesn't let go of Mitri's hand though, so dame ends up leading them both while Kits walks behind, trying unsuccessfully to not laugh at them*  

Mitri Onuris

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:46 am
*England*

Three expensively dressed men gather together, and set free a fox from a cage, giving it 5 minutes to run away from them and their dogs...

After the 5 minutes have passed they set on their way to catch and kill the fox. During their hunt, they see a figure appear out of nowhere. A figure of a fox woman.

"You evil barbarians, picking on something smaller than you..." the figure says, as an aura surrounds them. "How do you like being picked on by a superior being?"

In no time the auras start surging into the figure, and their bodies get old and frail, eventually turning into dust and scattering into the wind...

"I, Kyouka, shall not allow my kind or any 'lower' life form to be treated like cheap sport on my watch... and shall show no mercy to such monsters..."

"She is returning... I am still weak..."

Bao's consciousness returns to her as she looks around in confusion before remembering what Kyouka did, and the game fox rubs against her like a pet.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:54 pm
(( surprised redface whee eek redface ))  

Miru J-sama

Kaori Silnaak

Fashionable Explorer

6,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:38 pm
*it was late in the night and the entire house was quiet and sleeping peacefully except for one. Kaori lay sleeping in the darkness of her room lit ever so slightly by the pale light of a crescent moon. Slowly she began to stir and steadily started breathing faster. She grabbed onto her blankets and pulled them close as she started to panic. It was only moments longer before tears started flowing down her cheeks. Without warning she finally woke with a scream*

*she checked her surroundings to make sure it was still her own room. When she was satisfied that it was indeed her room she began to calm down. She rested her head in her still trembling palm and pulled her hand away quickly when she realized there was a wetness on her face and that it was tears.*

*as she relaxed she began to feel sleepy again, but she didn't dare fall asleep now for fear her nightmare would continue. she got out of bed and when she stepped onto the floor her legs immediately gave way beneath her and she clinged to the bed for support. When her strength started coming back she grabbed a pillow and began making her way towards her uncle's room. She absolutely loathed the idea of depending on him for anything, but given her circumstances she didn't have anyone else to turn to.*

*she pushed his door open slowly and called out to him quietly from the door* Uncle... *after a moment passed and she got no reply she pushed the door open wider and tiptoed over the the foot of his bed and tried again* Uncle... *again she got no reply and was getting a little annoyed because she was getting ignored. she climbed up onto his bed and looked down onto him and called out again* Uncle... *waiting a moment and after she was sure he wouldn't wake up she snapped. her tiny hand flew back behind her head and came down quickly slapping him in the face*

*he laid there stunned. it didn't hurt so much, but just the sudden shock of being woken up like that left him speechless. his eyes focused and he saw Kaori above him on the bed and guessed what had happened. he suppressed a smile when he realised this was one of the rare times he had ever seen her hair down and without any accessories* Kaori if this is your idea of a joke, I'm not laughing. *this wasn't the first time something like this had happened. his night vision was better than your average human's and it didn't take him long to notice Kaori's eyes were a little red. once he understood what her intentions were he sat up in bed and gestured for Kaori to come closer*

*she complied to her uncle's request without saying anything. she just didn't have the energy to put up a tsundere front and this was what she wanted now*

*he wrapped his arms around Kaori and held her close* Was it the same dream again?

*she closed her eyes and leaned against her uncle taking a moment to try and take in the comfort and try to let go of everything else. she opened her eyes again and nodded* yeah. I'm in a house... in my bed. I wake up and there is fire all around me. My eyes are burning... I can't breathe. I start crying for my mom, but she doesn't come. It's getting hotter and I'm starting to fall asleep. I try to move, but my body feels heavy. Everything is starting to go dark. Right before everything goes black I see someone reaching out to me then I feel like I'm being carried. I don't remember anything after that. The dream always ends there.

*halfway through her story he could hear her sniffling and can feel Kaori's tears through his shirt. He patted her head to try and comfort her* It's okay now. I'm here for you. Whenever you need me and whenever you don't.

*she frowns a bit at that last bit, but after considering what he was trying to get across, she smiled knowing he couldn't see it and very quietly said* Thanks. *she closed her eyes and drifted off into sleep in her uncle's arms*

((an idea I've had for a while, but couldn't quite get the motivation to write down. not sure if this is cannon material as Kaori's history, but i wanted to see it through either way.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 3:31 am
(( Ya' know, self-appointed time-outs suck! stressed ... Especially when you really, really want to get back into the game! gonk Sunday night, Psy suggested I write down what Cop is going through. So last night, I started this in his journal. Psy had asked around to see if it was OK for me to post again in the RPs, and consensus gave me the green light. And, I have Dame's approval to post here in EE. Thank you, I greatly appreciate you guys giving me another chance. biggrin
... Oh, sorry about this being another "late night" post sweatdrop but I really wanted to get this one in here before everyone got back in today. 3nodding ))

*Last night, as he makes his way to the first floor, he hears her yelling at him again. stressed Desperately needing some fresh air, he quickens his pace down the steps and outside, heading to the garage. Grabbing his spare leather jacket from its hook on the wall, he puts it on and then his helmet, mounts his bike and starts it up. Revving the throttle quite hard, he then takes off down the drive.

Stopping at the gate for a moment, he looks back up to the house where the lights glow softly through their bedroom windows. neutral When he sees her silhouette pass by, he takes in a deep breath, his chest heaves with sadness as it builds up inside of him. Man, even her shadow is beautiful! ... God I -hate- arguing with her! ... -Why- is she so -angry-?! -What- does she -want-?! ... He then looks upwards, watching the clouds pass by overhead ... -Why- is this happening to us?! gonk ... an image of Trina with the twins pops into his head ... Please God ... watch over them ... cry Then looking downward, he breathes out heavily and closes his eyes to push back the wetness building up. Shifting the bike into gear, he slowly lets out the clutch while turning the throttle, then pulls out onto the empty road and rides away. sad

Sometime later, he finds himself in front of the Irish Pub not far from his old house, and wonders how the -hell- he got there. surprised Pulling into a parking spot up front, he shuts down the bike and kicks down the center stand. Pulling his helmet off, he runs his fingers through his hair, then dismounts his bike and heads through the doors. Once inside, he stops for a moment to let his eyes adjust, and looks around. ninja Slow night tonight ... a couple sitting at one of the center tables glance at the door when he came in, then go back to their conversation. Another couple sit off to the side in one of the dimmer lit booths, holding hands across the table. Another gentleman sits at the far end of the bar, swigging on a bottle of beer.

Heading over to the bar, he sits down on the stool nearest to him, removes his leather jacket and lays it on the stool next to him. The bartender turns and recognizes him immediately. Flipping a bar towel over his shoulder, he walks over to Will, speaking out with that Irish tongue of his.* Well, well, well ... Look what'da cat's dragged in! How'ya been, Dougherty? Can I get'cha your usual? *Will nods his head and Shamus turns to retrieve the best scotch in the house, then pours a couple of fingers worth into an old fashioned glass and sets it on the bar in front of him. Will reaches for the glass, but just holds onto it for a moment, slowly turning the glass ever so slightly around where it sits.* Thanks, Shamus. *Will picks up the glass and slams back the dark amber liquid, then sets the glass back down again.* Not doin' so good ... not good at all ... neutral *Will heaves a heavy sigh as he looks at the empty glass in his hand. Then, unaware of what he's doing, begins twirling the silver band around his left ring finger with his thumb. A flash of Trina's face again plays across his mind, and the corners of his mouth turn downward. sad

Shamus takes note of his old friend's pain and pours the man another shot.* So sorry ta' hear that. With the little woman, I suppose. *With a long breath in through his nose, it soon escapes through his closed mouth, puffing his lower lip outward in a long breath.* Yeah ... sad *Will stares at the glass, twirling it between his fingers for several moments, then picks it up and slams back the 2nd shot. While Shamus intermittently takes care of drink orders here and there, and idly wiping down the bar, the two talk for quite awhile. And Will, grateful for the presence of his compassionate friend, lays out the problems he's having at home, all the while slamming back more shots of scotch. Shamus at some point puts the bottle away and provides cups of hot coffee for his friend to help sober up with. Eventually, Will pays his tab, thanks his friend for listening and promises to return, then puts his jacket back on before exiting the bar. Mounting his bike, he puts on his helmet, kicks up the center stand and starts the bike. Backing out of the parking spot, he then pulls forward and heads straight for his old house to try and get some rest.* neutral  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 7:51 pm
*after putting her costume on, Kits looks in the mirror in her room and straightens her hat a bit* There, I think I'm ready... cat_smile *goes out into the living room to wait for dame, who was changing in the studio*  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:37 pm
Alright! biggrin -dame calls from the other room- I'm almost there too. 3nodding Just need a mite of help...-dame walks down the hall in her black cat suit covering herself out of modesty and goes into Kits room looking for her- I can't zip myself up by my...-looks around, checking the closet and master bathroom- confused Kits? -dame heads back down the hall peeking into the guest bathroom and then into the livingroom- Oh there you are. lol Can you zip me, please? This suit is very tight. eek -dame goes over to her and takes a deep breath in, loosening the suit and holds the edges straight for Kits-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:45 pm
*ears twitch when she hears dame talking to her* I'm not hiding or anything... just waiting. cat_lol

*looks at the zipper dame needs help with* cat_surprised Wow... cat_sweatdrop Yeah, that is really tight... You sure it actually fits? *reaches for the zipper, realizing she's going to have to get very very close to dame's chest to zip it* cat_sweatdrop And I thought my outfit was pretty tight...  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games