Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:46 pm

Liada can't help but giggle at Vassnta's eagerness. She was glad he could make him a little excited about something. Hearing him talk about Draa and watching him work the machine she wondered if there were lingering parts inside him still. She sipped her drink and smiled brighter. Well I don't recall Miro ever having a taste for espresso but yes Draa did love sweet things too. So does TES and Ryzan if I recall and I know my friend Anira has a really big sweet tooth. If you don't know how to make food you could always read a cook book or if all else fails. Chatty Kathy's great place for purchasing them. They have a huge variety.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:48 pm

(( Lucky lucky, we haven't had that one in awhile. ))

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:55 pm

It's not an espresso. It's hot milk ^_^

*sets the steamed milk onto the counter and looks through all the various flavored syrups there are, unable to decide which one would be best. sweatdrop *
I could look up things on the internet too. 3nodding Sometimes I use that when I don't understand something, though Miro told me never to use it to look up what a p***s is.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:06 pm

eek Liada almost choked on her glass of sake at the last bit that Vassnta said but took a couple of deep breaths before she continued. Apparently there was A LOT that she missed with Draa's baptism but she did remember about what Icy said about Vassnta not having a certain appendage. Shivering a bit she looks to him and nods. That's a good way to do it too. I wouldn't be surprised if Miro has a candy stash going on at the moment after the last holiday we had. rofl

Liada Trovaras

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm

*picks out the caramel syrup and nods at the fox spirit's last sentence as he stirs the milk*
She has a lot of candy, though for some reason, she kept telling trick-or-treaters that she had none. neutral

She wouldn't let me hand out any of the pictures I took either. I thought that's what trick-or-treating was for, but she said it would have been bad. sad

*finished with the syrup, he puts it back where he found it and secures a lid on the to-go cup he'd made the steamer in. Shortly after, someone from the JD comes in with his order and he pays them*
I should get this home while it's still warm ^_^ Thank you for the advice.

*JD order in one hand, steamer in the other, he exits the bar and heads back to the apartment*
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:22 pm

Liada shook her head in amusement when she heard about Miro and the candy. Not surprising at all but part of her didn't want to know what kind of pictures Vassnta was giving to the trick or treaters. Waving to him as he walked out the door she called out to him. No problem Vass! Good luck with cheering Miro up!

She went to pour herself another glass of sake but realized she emptied the bottle already. Shrugging her shoulders she goes to clean up and opened a portal to take her home. Tomorrow was another day after all.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:57 am

exclaim
PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:59 am

*Appears on the Bulletin board suddenly*

MW Ladies

WORD OF THE WEEK: You better watch your mouth! Each Monday we pick and announce a "hush word" you need to avoid like the plague. If you get caught with the "hush word" in your post ANYWHERE, you'll have to RN a penalty and do the required action or task. This includes EVERYONE! Yes…I AM talking to you! *Points* User Image (Fine Print: The Monday Announcement of the new hush word is the only post granted immunity and is the OFFICIAL cut-off point ringing in the brand new word. xd )

WARNING: This game includes each and every post within this thread, even the "Out of Character" statements. NOBODY is immune. If you don't like or want your character to be in bad situations, then either use a different character you don't care about or don't post. There are a multitude of ways to accomplish your task if you happen to get caught and you can be as elaborate as you want or don't want. You may, but are not required to, RP your predicament out. When in doubt, PM someone. OR you could always just pay the bribe and not even go there. If you post, you take the risk…the choice is solely yours. Habitual whining about it will only get you in hot water…Capisce? talk2hand

"Hush Word" ninja … DON'T (11/7 - 11/13)
RN PENALTIES
Oh boy…you must have really done it this time. Random number 1 to 20 in your post to find out how to get out of the mess you are in. May the MW Ladies have mercy on your soul.

All community service tasks must be posted in MW and completed in 2 WEEKS from when you were caught. If you are unable to complete your RN service within the time frame, you will be put onto our WALL OF SHAME and subjected to ridicule or humiliation. If you would prefer the "EASY WAY OUT" of your service, you could always bribe Psyzapp with 10,000 gold to get out of your predicament. User Image

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:15 pm

-dame walks in and the guys move in to search her, she holds up her hands in a stop motion- No time today, guys. I'm on a mission from Psyzapp. -she blazes right past them and over towards the JD to find Kyle-

-Once she finds him and tells him the situation, he swiftly walks through the bar, dame in tow, through the secret passage and down to Psyzapp's quarters. The personal assistant pulls out Psy's key and let's them in. The goons look up from playing poker at a table near the entrance and stand quickly, hands heading towards their jackets before recognizing Kyle and vaguely recognizing dame. Kyle pays them no mind and heads towards the kitchen. A pair of the goons who patrol dame's little section of MW wink at her and try to pop her on the rump when she walks by. She evades them however, and tries not to giggle-

-Kyle leads her to the kitchen and starts unplugging or whatnot the machine, getting it ready for transport. dame pokes her head out of the kitchen and asks for some assistance in carrying and transporting the espresso machine out of the building and over to Psy's current residence. Four of the men stand up, two coming into the kitchen to carry the machine and two head out to the car, doing scans and opening doors for the ones carrying. dame thanks Kyle and says she'll follow the boys up the back. He nods and shakes her hand. dame smiles and waves as he leaves and then skips down the hallway and up the stairs after the goons-

-once outside the men carefully load and secure Psy's machine into the back of a sedan and then they all get in. dame quickly gets on her bike, slaps on her helment and revvs her up, kicking up the kick-stand and heading off after the sedan-
cool
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 12:30 pm

*Slips in through the shadows, appearing near the bar.* So quiet in here, been forever since I've gotten to Gaia. *Sighs softly, slipping her flask from her pocket and refilling it* Maybe I'll pop in later.

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 2:30 pm

((Miss you, Bratty!!!!))
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:53 pm

*walks into the bar with a stack of flyers for the art exhibit at AS. She sets them on the counter and takes a seat for a minute*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:07 pm

-dame walks in, sipping a cup of tea, she looks up and spies the goons from her hallway and grins- I see they let you out of the dungeon, boys. wink -they elbow each other and smirk, walking towards her-

-she congenially rolls her eyes and shakes her head, sighing- Oh, alright. But let me put down my cup first. wink Don't want to spill it. -she casually walks over to a table and puts the beverage on the top, then steps away from the table and spreads her legs and holds her arms out to the side, waiting to be frisk-

-she giggles quietly and spies Kits at the counter. She waves at the girl while the two men search her- Heya, Kits. How's you? biggrin -she pops one of the guys' hands- Hey, don't get too friendly! xp
Kits Rose rolled 5 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 4, 1, 4 Total: 16 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:12 pm

*raises her eyebrows as the goons search dame. They hadn't tried to search her or anything, so she didn't know what was going on* I'm doing all right... What's going on? cat_confused

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:22 pm

-dame chuckles- Ah, these boys usually patrol my hall. -she pats their cheeks as they stand up- They just like touching me. wink -she winks at them as she smooshes their faces and shakes their head just a tad before letting go-

She's the fragola, who wouldn't like touching 'er? -one of the men says while shrugging. dame laughs and rolls her eyes- Are you mugs done now? wink I'd like to drink my tea. -they wave her off and go back to their posts. dame scrunches her nose and gets her tea- Thanks boys. XD -practically skipping over to Kits-

-she hugs her- Been awhile since I seen ya, girly. You been busy? -dame climbs up onto a stool-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5440 5441 5442 5443 5444 5445 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games