Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:40 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
That is something to consider, I'll check out the website when I get 5 minutes free.
Definitely worth checking out, they have free world-wide shipping on most products.
I think I'll have to get you to post a link, the website comes up with a search engine with nothing on.
Whoops, bit too busy texting to friends at the airport to notice that I forgot part of the address: http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/
There we go, cheers for the link =3
No problem, just try to resist those prices! gonk
There's a thought. It might be worth taking a trip up there, admittedly a very expensive trip though, but a trip none the less.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:02 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
I think I'll have to get you to post a link, the website comes up with a search engine with nothing on.
Whoops, bit too busy texting to friends at the airport to notice that I forgot part of the address: http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/
There's a thought. It might be worth taking a trip up there, admittedly a very expensive trip though, but a trip none the less.
Not a bad idea, though you can always order on-line and if the order exceeds £10,00 free shipping world wide!  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:05 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Not a bad idea, though you can always order on-line and if the order exceeds £10,00 free shipping world wide!
True, though I intend to do a trip to Nottingham in the next few months anyway. The location of the shop is a little further than Warhammer World, but not too bad.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:10 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
True, though I intend to do a trip to Nottingham in the next few months anyway. The location of the shop is a little further than Warhammer World, but not too bad.
If I recall correctly both Warlord Games and Mantic also have their HQ in Nottingham, truly marking it as wargaming centre.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
If I recall correctly both Warlord Games and Mantic also have their HQ in Nottingham, truly marking it as wargaming centre.
It is, you'll find HG Wells travelled to Nottingham for his wargaming experiences. He wrote that Nottingham was full of history, and a great place to let your imagination run wild. I happen to agree with him. I took the trip to Nottingham back in October, and looking out at the scenery and what is to offer, it allowed me to come up with something for my writing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:18 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
It is, you'll find HG Wells travelled to Nottingham for his wargaming experiences. He wrote that Nottingham was full of history, and a great place to let your imagination run wild. I happen to agree with him. I took the trip to Nottingham back in October, and looking out at the scenery and what is to offer, it allowed me to come up with something for my writing.
I'll have to go there next time I've got time to spare, which isn't any time soon sadly.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:20 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
I'll have to go there next time I've got time to spare, which isn't any time soon sadly.
That's the same with me. Though its only a hop on the train, finding the time and money to visit really puts a dampener on the trip.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:32 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
That's the same with me. Though its only a hop on the train, finding the time and money to visit really puts a dampener on the trip.
I'm off to Australia again soon, right now I'm preparing for a night train down south to spend the new year with some good friends.  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:40 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
I'm off to Australia again soon, right now I'm preparing for a night train down south to spend the new year with some good friends.
Very nice, I must admit Australia is somewhere I'd love to go in the future. Where abouts south are you going?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:43 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Very nice, I must admit Australia is somewhere I'd love to go in the future. Where abouts south are you going?
The erm, lovely Romford. sweatdrop  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:44 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
lol there are worse places than Romford you could go.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:48 pm
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Detroit. rofl  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:49 pm
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Detroit. rofl
I was thinking more Portsmouth, and that's not just because I live in Southampton.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:45 pm
If all goes well, next time I post I'll be with some friends down south. whee  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 1:49 pm
Fair enough then =3  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 542 543 544 545 546 547 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games