Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:46 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Very quiet in the guild here.
Holidays can do that. I myself am in between unpacking and repacking overnight bags. sweatdrop
Ah that's fair enough. I wonder what it will be like during term time. It's going to be very boring for me, especially with no work.
I'm sure things will pick up after the holidays again. If not, I'll just have to kick a few people back into activity. ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:51 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Holidays can do that. I myself am in between unpacking and repacking overnight bags. sweatdrop
Ah that's fair enough. I wonder what it will be like during term time. It's going to be very boring for me, especially with no work.
I'm sure things will pick up after the holidays again. If not, I'll just have to kick a few people back into activity. ninja
Here's hoping. Though I do have about 11 books to read, and a Battle Force worth of Space Wolves along with a commander and 5 Terminators to build and paint.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:58 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Here's hoping. Though I do have about 11 books to read, and a Battle Force worth of Space Wolves along with a commander and 5 Terminators to build and paint.
Tell me about it, I have boxes of Wolves, Flames of War and Infinity lying about that I still need to work on. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Tell me about it, I have boxes of Wolves, Flames of War and Infinity lying about that I still need to work on. sweatdrop

lol for me its a Battle force, Space Wolf commander, Wolf Guard Terminators, boxes of Grey Knights, 2 boxes of Necrons, 2 boxes of Warmachine and the all the books of the Gaunt's Ghosts before Blood Pact to read.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:21 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

lol for me its a Battle force, Space Wolf commander, Wolf Guard Terminators, boxes of Grey Knights, 2 boxes of Necrons, 2 boxes of Warmachine and the all the books of the Gaunt's Ghosts before Blood Pact to read.
I lost track of how much I have of everything. redface I do recall having about 1000 points of Fallschirmjäger for Flames of War and a lot of Aleph and Ariadna blisters for Infinity. I'll have to pick that up again when I'm back in Australia.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:22 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

I lost track of how much I have of everything. redface I do recall having about 1000 points of Fallschirmjäger for Flames of War and a lot of Aleph and Ariadna blisters for Infinity. I'll have to pick that up again when I'm back in Australia.
I wish I could loose track of everything I have to go through, but unfortunately its all around me. Grey Knights on my wardrobe, Warmachine and Necrons to my left, and Space Wolves at the foot of my bed lol I think I'll be avoiding buying any new models until they are all completed.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

I wish I could loose track of everything I have to go through, but unfortunately its all around me. Grey Knights on my wardrobe, Warmachine and Necrons to my left, and Space Wolves at the foot of my bed lol I think I'll be avoiding buying any new models until they are all completed.
Normally I'm pretty strapped for cash but I had a great pay out from a job back then, so good in fact that I went a bit mad and ended up with more models than one should buy in one go. Warmachine looks tempting, I might pick up the starter somewhere along the line, I always did fancy the style of the forces of Khador.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:38 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

Normally I'm pretty strapped for cash but I had a great pay out from a job back then, so good in fact that I went a bit mad and ended up with more models than one should buy in one go. Warmachine looks tempting, I might pick up the starter somewhere along the line, I always did fancy the style of the forces of Khador.
That's the same with me. I recently came out of a 6 month contract, and during those 6 months I went a bit mad myself. I brought Imperial Armour volumes 9 and 10, Brayarth Ashmantle from Forge World, Ogre Kingdoms army book, Storm of Magic book, Chaos Space Marine Terminator Lord, Chaos Lord on Manticore, Apophas, plastic Dark Elf Sorceress, Grey Knights, a High Elf Box Set, a load of books from Forge World, and a few audio dramas, Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition, the Necrons and Cygnar box sets. I would have started collecting Warmachine ages ago, but the only shop that sold them in my area closed down. I brought my first box sets two weeks ago when I was in London.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:49 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

That's the same with me. I recently came out of a 6 month contract, and during those 6 months I went a bit mad myself. I brought Imperial Armour volumes 9 and 10, Brayarth Ashmantle from Forge World, Ogre Kingdoms army book, Storm of Magic book, Chaos Space Marine Terminator Lord, Chaos Lord on Manticore, Apophas, plastic Dark Elf Sorceress, Grey Knights, a High Elf Box Set, a load of books from Forge World, and a few audio dramas, Imperial Armour Apocalypse Second Edition, the Necrons and Cygnar box sets. I would have started collecting Warmachine ages ago, but the only shop that sold them in my area closed down. I brought my first box sets two weeks ago when I was in London.
You could always try Maelstrom.co.uk for cheap Warmachine products.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:57 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi

That is something to consider, I'll check out the website when I get 5 minutes free.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:58 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
That is something to consider, I'll check out the website when I get 5 minutes free.
Definitely worth checking out, they have free world-wide shipping on most products.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:06 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Definitely worth checking out, they have free world-wide shipping on most products.
I think I'll have to get you to post a link, the website comes up with a search engine with nothing on.  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:13 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
I think I'll have to get you to post a link, the website comes up with a search engine with nothing on.
Whoops, bit too busy texting to friends at the airport to notice that I forgot part of the address: http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:14 am
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Whoops, bit too busy texting to friends at the airport to notice that I forgot part of the address: http://www.maelstromgames.co.uk/
There we go, cheers for the link =3  

Angels Sonata

Fashionable Friend

7,700 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 11:35 am
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
Lady Blodwynn
Sissy Fairy Femboi
There we go, cheers for the link =3
No problem, just try to resist those prices! gonk  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games