Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:50 pm

It is a fun costume. cat_xd

Are we ready to go now? Don't want to keep Miru waiting, do we? *pets Smok and changes him back to normal size*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:00 pm

Of course not. She gets impatient. xd College has just made her that much more so. lol -holds open the door for Kits and Mitri-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:03 pm

I bet it has. cat_xd

*goes outside, waiting till everyone's out to lock the door behind them*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:05 pm

*walks out* I'm glad Uncle Karrie let us borrow his car for tonight. sweatdrop We'd get some funny looks from a cab driver. *gets into the back seat, leaving the front for Kits and dame*

Mitri Onuris

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:09 pm

lol Well, I'm sure it wouldn't be that weird of looks considering it's the Sunday before Halloween. xp -slips in the passengers seat- And yeah, it was nice of him. 3nodding
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:12 pm

I dunno. It's Sunday, and some people don't like doing Halloween stuff on Sunday. *shrugs* Oh well.

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:16 pm

You never know... *gets in the driver's seat* AS has been really busy pretty much constantly since I opened up the maze. *starts heading to Miru's school*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:17 pm

That's because it's awesome. whee

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

It really is! xd It's so much fun! I saw a group go through and get right back in line to go again.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:22 pm

cat_redface The staff really helped a lot too... they had some really great ideas.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:26 pm

lol That's how you know it's good, when they get right back in line. xd -dame chuckles as they pull up to Miru's school- She told us to meet her at the student center. It's right around this corner here. Second building on the left. The parking lot's in the back. biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:31 pm

That's right. xd Everyone I saw was really impressed with it.

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:32 pm

*follows dame's directions* Parking spot... *drives down a few rows before finding one*
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:36 pm

*anxiously awaits their arrival. She is waiting right near the side door and sees the trio pull up in Karrie's car. Excited, she hurries to the back lot to meet them* biggrin whee heart

Miru J-sama

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games