Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:19 pm
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi was surprised when Nez kissed his cheek. Ok that wasn't expected either! But the man was tipsy. He doubted that Nez would have done that if he was sober.

So Michi smiled and waved as he left, "Ok...I'll see you there. Yeah, I'll be safe and send you a text when I reach my place.

The ride home on the train took awhile but Michi finally made it to his house and settled inside. He did just as he said he would and text Nez before heading to bed. Tomorrow would be a busy day.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy giggled, "Oh I see. Well, I guess it's better to make you happy than be sexy, ne? At least, if you're happy you won't be causing any one trouble. Especially me."

Leaning back and just enjoying his partner in his arms was so relaxing. If only the drive could be for a few hours. So they could just rest easy. "Mm...sometimes I can be the pillow, ne?" Then Izzy had to think about the next words Akihiko said. "You always make my heart race. Every time you kiss me, tease me....and all those other unmentionable things." He leaned over just enough to kiss the top of Akihko's head before his hands started stroking his hair. He hoped his heart beat would send Akihiko into a restful slumber while he still had time to enjoy it.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Not true." Akihiko laughed softly, beyond comfortable right now. "I've been known to cause all sorts of havoc when I'm happy. Maybe even more."
"No sleeping."
Blue eyes opened slightly, looking into the rear-view mirror to see Yuuji staring at him.
"Akihiko..."
Sighing, the musician waved his cousin off. "I got it. No sleeping. We're almost home anyway. Just let me be comfortable, damn it."
Okay so maybe Yuuji had a point. If he fell asleep and ended up being unconscious then Izzy would know something was wrong. At least this way he could explain it away as that being too relaxed meant he wouldn't want to get anything done once home.
"Ne, Ruki... what are you going to do while I'm gone? Please tell me you won't be in the kitchen..."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:22 am
User Image

Just before he'd drifted to sleep, Shiobu got the text from his star that he was home safe. With a smile on his face, the manager spent the night having wonderful dreams.

The next morning, the mouse woke, feeling groggy and kinda out of sorts. Oh man...he'd really acted like an a** last night, hadn't he? Nezumi took a few seconds to feel guilty, but then he smiled to himself. It had been fun.

Reaching over to his night table, the mousey man caressed the dried rose, just like he did every morning. Hiroki...if only it were the man's cheek he were caressing, would that he could reach out and hold the man so easily.
Letting his hand drift down, he ran his fingers lightly over the studded collar that he had taken off before bed. Michi...such a wild star...but he had such a gentle soul, gifted and kind. It really was a pleasure to be managing him, but hanging out with him was so...so...liberating. The man viewed the world in such a different way than he did, and he lived his life to the fullest. Nezumi wanted to be more like that. He just wanted to find out how to be free...from himself.

Picking up the collar, the manager put it on, then rolled back over in the bed, sighing softly and closing his eyes...letting himself imagine for a moment that Asato were here, beside him. Wrapping his arms around a pillow, he buried his face into it as if it were the elephant's strong chest. The pillow behind him then fell over onto his back like a warm arm.

Michi.

Oh...if he could be here, in the bed, between Hiroki and Tanaka at the same time! The very thought sent a thrill down his spine and he gasped out loud. It was only a little fantasy...but it was a good one, even if, deep down, he felt kind of guilty for thinking it.

Sadly, he couldn't lie here and fantasize all day. Pushing himself out of the bed reluctantly, the mouse went and showered, then got dressed, made some tea, and had a bagel with it.

As he headed out the door to go to work, he shot off two quick text messages, the first to Tanaka Michi, "Work hard today, but not too hard! Eat well and keep up your energy for the party. See you tonight."

The second message went to Higuri Kai, "Need you and Chiyou-kun in studio today. We don't have to pull a full day, but some work has to get done. Let me know when you arrive."

With that, he set off to the offices of Ohayou. And what a lovely morning it was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:28 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

It was mid-morning, around 9:30 the next day, when Ryuukaze awoke. How the hell had he managed to sleep that long? It hadn't been all that late when they started watching anime and knitting. Huh...well, his body probably just needed the rest to work on healing itself. He did feel a little better now, though his body was more sore, his mind felt a little fresher. All that stress and confusion had worn him out more than he'd realized.

"Raito?" the vocalist called out, his voice still soft and sleepy. Was his beloved even still there? Surely he was...he'd said he would stay, right? Even now, Ryu couldn't stand the thought of being alone. He'd gotten so used to...always being with someone...

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:37 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh...great. So you're going to be mischief no matter what I do." Izzy huffed as he moved a stray hair out of Akihiko's eyes. He was worried about his partner....very much so but he couldn't let it show. He couldn't let Akihiko know and worry more about what he was thinking.

"Ok...so maybe you shouldn't get too comfy. I wouldn't want you dragging for the rest of the day. Yammi might go nuts if you don't make it to practice today." Izzy chuckled to cover his inner fears.

"Me? Well, hmm...working with my laptop probably won't be too strenuous now will it...probably that. Then I'll look in the closet to see what clothes I'll wear tonight. Something like that. Oh...shoot but I might want to eat. Maybe there is some sandwich meat in the frig??" he pondered outloud as if he really wasn't certain of his day time plans even though he knew good and well what he'd be doing in the near future. But too sooth his partner, he could at least make a sandwich for himself. That was far easier than cooking!

Kou was fast asleep when Ryuukaze was searching for him. He was upon a small cot at the end of the bed by Ryuu's feet. One hand was hanging down to the floor while the blanket was pulled tightly around Kou's face. The day had been so long that he really felt like he needed to sleep in. The soft sounds of him snooze were apparent as Ryuu's mind became more focused on the day.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 9:40 pm

"Order some takeout." Akihiko spoke , his blue eyes half lidded as he lay there, comfortable against his partner.
He wouldn't sleep... but he'd stay damn cozy in the meantime.
With a slight smile, he glanced up at Izzy. "I mean, it's less strain for you to use the phone and then answer the door than it would be for you to rummage around in the kitchen for a sandwich."
Okay so he was a little worried that his manager would try and make something... or heaven forbid eat a tv dinner.
"Just... promise me you'll get something delivered, ne?" Narcissus couldn't help but ask. "I really do want you to eat well, Ruki. Especially if I can't be around to poke and prod you into good fresh food." the musician laughed as, even then, Yuuji was pulling into the garage.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:16 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

For a few moments, Ryuukaze felt as though he had been betrayed somehow.
If Raito had needed to go, couldn't he have at least left a note?

Given a moment, the star noticed a sound coming from the end of his bed.
Moving down to the foot, he knew it had to be his Raito all snuggled up in blankets and pillows. He hadn't been left alone at all! He simply hadn't noticed that his little tenshi had wrapped himself up in feathery wings.

"Raito...hey, Raito....good morning, sunshine. He purred sweetly as he pulled the blankets away from the young mans face.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:19 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Takeout? Well ok." He shook his head with a smile because he knew that the man was trying to save his kitchen from becoming chaos. "I suppose it is easier for me to call for pizza or something."

Then he laughed, "Ok ok...I promise I'll get something delivered. But you have to promise not to worry so much. I was able to take care of myself fine before I met you. " he said as he leaned over and planted a kiss on Akihiko's head.

"And eating poorly for one night isn't going to ruin me, worrywart!" commented Izzy as he looked up to see the garage opening. "Tadaima." he said with a small smirk.

Inside his head, he wished he could just put his partner to bed. Surely he needed the rest but obvious wasn't going to do that. Izzy really thought that Akihiko should be healing. However, he understood the star's drive to be on stage. Izzy wanted him to go on stage...but...he also didn't want to lose him a second...third time...

As the car stopped, he waited for Akihiko to get up before slipping out of the car. Then gathered his things and went inside. "Ah...it's good to be home. Warmer here than too. So..I'll meet you at the event tonight...what time are you going to be there?"

Kou bleary eyed looked up at Ryuu. He was still out of it and sleepy. "Hey...." he muttered then curled his head back into the pillow trying to keep away from the light. "I'm not sunshine yet...I'm a cloudy morning...." he yawned and slipped deeper into the blanket like a turtle trying to get away from the offending light.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:31 pm

Narcissus couldn't help but roll his eyes. "I worry about you because I love you, obviously. Take it as a compliment." he said with a smirk as the car stopped. "Besides, falling back into habit isn't a good thing and if I leave you alone too long I'm afraid you'll stock our fridge with frozen dinners and I'll never break you of them." the musician teased as he got out of the car.
He grabbed his things, carrying them inside and setting his folder and the box and letter on the living room table. "I don't know actually... I'll text you when I know though. Obviously I'll be fashionably late." he spoke, sending a text to Nikki and asking him to meet him at the house quickly for some hair work. "Now for a shower... Oh, do you want to rest in our room or in your guest room? Guest room would be closer to the kitchen and at least on this same floor."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:01 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I love you too...but still I won't be ruined by one frozen dinner." he laughed and shook his head. "Oh yes, I'll stock it with all kinds of 'wholesome' frozen creations." He had to tease the man because Akihiko made it sound like he had some sort of addiction to them.

"Ha...fashionably late. I can believe that considering your history at other company events. Tsk tsk..." He wagged a finger and rolled his eyes thinking of how much a diva his partner was.

"Mm...I'll use my room closer to the kitchen for now." Besides even though Akihiko loved his bedroom downstairs, Izzy kind of felt odd about sleeping there alone even though he knew he probably wouldn't be sleeping much today.

----------

Meanwhile as soon as Nikki got the text he was in the middle of a salon treatment. He wiped his fingers off and took up his phone "Goodness me! Right now?! Narcissus-san why didn't you make and appointment?!" His fingers touched the bag over his head while he was partaking in a deep cleansing mud bath.

So he called Narcissus' phone. "Hello sexy....are you alright? I just did your hair so recently. Is it that urgent?? I'm up to my neck in mud right now beautifying my skin." Nikki words were just as flirty as always. It was so easy to feel the gay off of him.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 5:09 pm

Akihiko laughed, "You do that and I'm throwing them all out and you'll have to go to the store again." he teased.
Or did he?
"A few things frozen are completely fine of course... like manjuu that you steam or ice cream that's supposed to be frozen. But frozen rice dishes? Ick!" he shook his head, "And knowing you somehow you'd get a hold of mexican food frozen dinners and I can't begin to think how disgusting that would be."
Yes, he held no love of frozen foods.
Suddenly however, the musician's phone started to ring. Answering, the man laughed softly. "Well yes it is urgent. I need you most of the day to be honest. My hair's utterly shot to hell and I've got practice to be at soon... and of course the Ohayou New Year's party... I'll need touch ups before that." the young tiger smirked slightly. "Finish your mud bath and then come to my house. I have to shower anyway. Besides, can you honestly expect me to go out without extensions? I had to pull them out my hair was so badly messed up."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:19 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Awh!! But you said I could keep one or two in the freezer." Izzy pouted as he dropped off his things in the guest room. "Frozen rice isn't bad and wait! How would you know if it tasted bad? You don't even like fresh rice!" Izzy pointed out realizing his consumption of rice had gone down dramatically since he moved in with Akihiko. He doubted the man had a real rice cooker!

-------

Back on the phone.....

"WHAT!!??? What did YOU do to your hair!?! Touch ups!? Oh baby, What am I going to do with you? Mattakun! Did Izzy pull on them? Tsk! Well Nikki will be right over to make things right.Don't you worry. I'll have your pretty little head a princely do in no time." One could almost hear the wave of the muddy hand in the air as Nikki spoke. "Well of course you shouldn't go out without extensions. Wash your head good with shampoo and conditioner. Don't bother to dry it." The flirtatious Nikki hung up the phone and plopped back down in the mud.

"Ladies, please get me out of here soon. I've got an emergency hair appointment with a Prince!"

He'd arrive about 45 minutes later at Akihiko's smelling very fresh and clean.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

Akihiko smiled slightly on the phone, "I'm afraid I pulled on them, not Ruki." he replied, glad that Nikki would be there soon.
After he hung up and pocketed his phone, the young tiger glanced to his partner. "Okay fine you can have a couple... Probably the reason I don't like frozen dinners is because the only one I ever had HAD rice. It was disgusting." Narcissus began depositing his coat near the garage door. "I'm going to go shower before Nikki gets here. Will you be alright?"
After Izzy assured him he would be fine, Akihiko headed down to their bedroom, striping from his clothes and turning on the shower.
Of course he locked the bathroom door behind him, actually sitting on the small ledge in the shower that ran along one side. Lithe fingers reached up, rubbing his head for a few moments before he just leaned back, blue eyes closed.
It felt good... the steam... and for the first time in the last couple of days, Akihiko's head didn't hurt.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:47 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

When Nikki finally was let in the house by Izzy, he pulled in his equipment and prepared for his ugly duckling to arrive. "Oh Izzy, you need a touch up too. You've a bed head. Come here!"

"Wait! I look ok." Izzy glanced his friends direction wary because Nikki was a notorious hair fiend.

"No you don't now get over here." Nikki said with a snip snip of the scissors he was setting down on his portable table.

While they waited, Izzy lay there in the chair as Nikki worked his head over. "You need to look good for tonight too...and this won't take long. You're not in as bad of shape as Narcissus. He's such a handsome man but he's a terror on his hair." Nikki huffed and scolded while Izzy remained quiet. It was soothing getting his hair done even if he didn't ask for it.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 7:03 pm

About ten minutes after Nikki arrived, Akihiko made himself know. His hair was wet, though slightly towel dried to keep from dripping on the carpet. He was wearing a light grey robe, thinking to dress after.
In truth he'd very nearly fallen asleep in the damn shower. Warm and relaxed, it'd taken a lot of willpower to stand up and wash his hair. But he hadn't had any episodes like he had back at his grandfather's... well no... at Hiroki's new place.
"Ruki needs a bit of pampering." Narcissus spoke softly, a cigarette between his fingers as he stood in the living room doorway, leaning lightly against the wall. The musician took a quick pull, blowing the smoke off down the hall. "And one can hardly blame me for being a terror on my hair. It has to take the brunt of a changing image, after all."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 541 542 543 544 545 546 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games