Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:42 pm

*Having heard multiple complaints from Victor over the month regarding trick or treaters trying to cash in early, she stares at Kits dryly stare picks up an ashtray and dumps the contents into her bucket as she stares Kits down.* stare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:46 pm

Liada looks a little shocked at her fearless leader and how she was treating Kits. Frowning slightly at the dejected kitty girl and wonders what she could have done to upset her boss. neutral

Liada Trovaras

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:50 pm

(( lol I already moved on... I don't have time to play tonight. sad ))
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:52 pm

(( Its okay…had to give you a proper "trick" wink ))

Watches Kits leave disappointed and then catches Liada looking at her and frowning.* What? confused

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:56 pm

*stifling a yawn, she heads back to the counter, giving each lady a hug in turn before collecting her things*

Well my lovelies, this lady is turning it in. Thanks for the chat, and you all enjoy your night. Take care. heart

*waves and walks into the office, doing the security scans and heading down to her quarters*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:59 pm

(( xd I know.))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 pm

*Hugs Icy back and says goodnight to her. heart Finishes her tea and yawns.* I suppose I should get some sleep too. I'll be gone for a little bit Liada. I may just check into that nice hotel in Upper GGG for an overnight. The one my wedding reception was. Not that anyone in particular is concerned. stare *Gets up and hugs Liada.* Goodnight foxy lady. wink *Leaves the bar and heads down to her chambers to get ready for bed and get some rest.*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:11 pm

Liada waves to Icy and then hugs the Mobster Queen as she also goes to bed. She's unsure what she meant by that last comment about the hotel but figured it was best not to get involved. Finishing off her drink she goes to clean up the glass and then goes out the front doors with her umbrella to enjoy the walk home.

Liada Trovaras

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:16 am

*After a really late night at work, he finally gets home in the wee hours of the morning. Putting in these extra hours of late was to ensure that he would be able to have this particular day off, along with the next 3 days for an extra long weekend.

Once in their bedroom, he sets down a fairly small package on the dresser, then removes his gear and work clothes, draping them over the chair. Picking up the gift, he takes it over and carefully sets it down on her vanity where he's sure she would find it right away. Yawning, he carefully slips into bed and spoons up against her warm body. Wrapping his arm around her, he kisses her shoulder and whispers I love you into her ear. Setting his head back into his pillow, it doesn't take long at all for this exhausted officer to fall asleep.* emotion_zzz
Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 81 Total: 81 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:42 am

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 63

TREATS: 74

RN PASS: 3

SKETCH: 2

GIFT: 3

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:10 am

The smoke from Icy's hookah becomes too much for the bouncers and other staff and so they try to politely ask her to put it away in her chambers without getting the wrath of their boss. gonk
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:04 am

*bandaidd walks in on the arm of a God, giggling and covering her mouth*

Oh no, it's much too embarrassing. I had gone to look for psihug you know and I got captured and tied up and pushed into a helicopter! It was awful. I have a black belt, but I couldn't do anything.
Then we were flying over the ocean and this huge horrible storm comes up and everyone was yelling in another language and the helicopter was going crazy and I threw up all over and they got so mad they pushed me out.
I couldn't believe it! I screamed like a guy getting a shot until I hit the water.

bandaidd
Crew

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

Oh I'm so sorry, here I am going on and you must be thirsty. Have a seat here and I'll see if they have any Soma.

*opens the fridge and looks though all the bottles before closing it, then she starts to scan the shelves...*

I don't see any. Do you? Your eyes are better than mine, probably. Since you're a God and everything.

*she glances over at him to see if he has spotted any Soma, and is instantly mesmerized*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:11 am

Anira walks into the bar making notes in her phone about music listings for the Halloween dance for the Club. Liada had been getting lazy making the announcements and so she felt she had to get something organized at least. Glancing up she saw someone that looked a bit odd and seemed to be talking to herself so she let her be and continued on behind the bar. Getting into the fridge for a cold raspberry tea.

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:29 am

*bandaidd is frozen in place and has entirely forgotten to breathe, her mind is empty of everything. She is even not aware of the golden skin and hair and eyes of the human form she is staring at. Or not staring. She is not even she at the moment, just falling into the non-space, non-time that once separated... *

The golden man blinks and looks up to the top shelf.

*startled, bandaidd blinks and follows his gaze and sees a bottle, unmarked that calls to her with no voice. She reaches for it and it comes to her and she gets a glass an pours for Saiva, then sits down beside him*

He gestures for her to continue.

Oh! Hello,um. I'm bandaidd, but my friends call me bandy. This is my uh helper. Yes, where was I? The sea. It was awful! It hurt and was cold and I couldn't swim because I was tied up and it was stormy and I got water in my nose and I was choking and I started to sink after a while and I tried not to, but I couldn't help it.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 5428 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games