Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:44 pm

*entranced by the treat in Liada's hand, it eats up the sweet talk, its rasping shriek like talk getting louder while trying to communicate with the fox spirit.

Listens to the two women, wondering back to the night when she met Vassnta, if that was Ayami she was talking to, or Leko's mother. Shaking her head again, she sips her water, praying to herself that the pangs would subside before it got any worse*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:45 pm

Perhaps Leko's Mother would like to go shopping anyway. User Image We could do lunch. User Image *Has a sip of tea.* Come to think of it, she and I got along swimmingly last night. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh I'm sure she would love it no matter what. From the sounds of it she's enjoying Ayami's body quite well and so for the moment she ain't going anywhere. I just warn you not to bring her around any men you don't want getting the life sucked out of if I were you Mistress.

As the floating skull ate its treat, she pats the hard dome like a pet and nudges it closer to the portal. That's a good boy....you've been really good but now its time to go to bed. I'll toss in another treat if you go nicely. 3nodding
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 7:58 pm

*Nods and takes note of Liada's advice.* I'll be extra careful. wink We could have a private showing and lunch catered in. I could request an all female staff. I'll have to make some special arrangements and do it in a few days…perhaps next week would work. User Image *Pulls out her iphone and scrolls through her ical.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:00 pm

surprised Maybe Leko's Mother would like to meet MY Mother. 4laugh I'll have to have Victor leave for the day. neutral
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:03 pm

sweatdrop Well from what Leko's told me no one's really safe, her mother swings both ways if I recall correctly.

Liada Trovaras

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:07 pm

*the skull nuzzles into Liadas hand as she pets it, nomming happily on its treat. Still hasn't noticed the portal behind it and kinda tilts its head at Liada in question as to what she was saying*
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:09 pm

*Stares at Liada.* stare ………………………… Figures. stare

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:13 pm

Once the skull finished eating the treat Liada smiles sweetly at it and quickly pushes it into the portal before it realizes anything otherwise. Tossing another treat into the portal Liada waves goodbye to the skull and closes the portal. Whew....I've been having to send buggers like that back to the other side all over Geezerville. That's the one down side about Halloween is that they come out of the seams like daisies in the ground. evil

Sipping her drink some more she shrugs to the Lightning Queen. Well if its you she might behave herself. She seemed to be okay around me but that might have been also because I'm a fox spirit and she found me adorable. 4laugh
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 pm

*walks into an "Old West" city in the Anachronistic World and vanishes*

Bao Sanniang

Shirtless Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Brandisher 100

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Just in case, I had better speak with Leko. We seemed to hit it off last night, so perhaps we would have a lovely time. I'll have to find out what she likes and make the proper arrangements. I'll have some time to make some calls tomorrow since I don't have any plans. stare
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:25 pm

*before the portal closes, a loud rasping screeches can be heard from the surprised flaming skull, not wanting to leave the fox spirits side. Out of sheer relief, she reaches over the counter and hugs Liada tightly*

Oh dear god thank you! You have no idea how I was agonizing at getting rid of that thing. I swear it appeared and started following me out of nowhere! Now that that's done, I can finally go down to my place without worrying about a floating flaming skull following me and keeping me up with its constant screeching and shrieking. Should've figured this month was going to be crazy since it ends with All Hallows Eve.

*decides to go back to the jukebox and pick something soothing to her mind*

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Hugging Icy back she gives a nod as the woman goes to the juke box. Not a problem hun, I make it a personal chore to do this every year since most of them just want a little attention being lost spirits and all. Unfortunately for some they can't convey their feelings well like that skull for example. She sips her drink and gets up to refresh it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:36 pm

*Sips her tea and listens to one of her favorites that Icy has chosen.* User Image I suppose I could just go out alone and have dinner…retire early. Maybe a night in that beautiful hotel in Upper GGG. User Image I'll have to think about it.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 89 Total: 89 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:38 pm

((Trick or Treat!

Tricks: 71
Treats: 52))
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5422 5423 5424 5425 5426 5427 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games