Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hauk Ulfr

Loyal Hellraiser

17,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:34 pm

I was hoping to bring her, she went out on some business trip with Franco Pavani. stare He tries to ignore the look of Showcase's and refills both their glasses. Taking a sip of his own before grimacing a little bit. You wouldn't be the first to call me that. And yea maybe I am. But it wa-is nice having someone to come home to someone. But lately with both of us being at work so much...I can't help but notice that things are straining. I know you two didn't break it off so great, but I don't want us to end up the same way. You may be right....it just might be time.... neutral

HAUUUUUUUK!!! You aren't gonna believe what I found! It'll be so perfect for the De-Oh hey Showcase! Long time no see. Liada comes bounding up in glee with Anira trailing behind her. The elf sighs in relief to find both of the men unharmed as Liada come curling up behind Showcase and wraps her arms around his neck in a greeting hug. You...have been a bad boy and haven't come to visit me yet. Think you can stop by the club tomorrow night? wink Think on it. Okay you I need pumpkins! Lets go Lets go! The poor fox demon barely gave Hauk any time to finish his beer before dragging him out of his chair and off to their next festivity adventure. Hauk gives a wave to the cop before he gets out of shouting distance. Go-good talking to you Showcase! gonk
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:41 pm

*Smiles his most charming smile at Liada.* Oh don't you worry, I'll make good on that, sweet cheeks. wink *He then gives Hauk a nod as he's drug off. He shakes his head and drinks his beer. Kat's with Franco Pavani on a "business trip" and Hauk clearly doesn't have a friggin clue.* There's a sucker born every minute. User Image *Salutes the "Dead man walking" wholeheartedly and finishes his beer.*

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:56 pm

*as they fly over Rod's house, Kits sees him just getting out of his car. She directs Silver down, and they land in front of him. Seeing the astonished look on his face, she blushes and looks down for a moment before sliding off Silver and meeting his gaze* Welcome home, Rod. ^////^

*Rod stares at the angel before him. Even her entrance was like an angel, on the back of a silver dragon* Wow. eek *clears his throat* You look wonderful, Kits. *fidgets in an effort to regain his composure, loosening his collar*

cat_redface Thank you. *stands there for a second longer before going up to hug him and whisper in his ear* I've missed you.

I've missed you too. *looking down at her as she moves back slightly, gets a good look at the thin strip of cloth across her chest under the jacket* emotion_dowant

*seeing the look on his face, smiles and gives him a quick kiss* Let's go inside... I'm sure you're tired from your trip. *turns toward the house*

No, I'm not that tired...

*looks over her shoulder at him* Oh, does that mean that you don't want to go to bed, then? cat_wink *slowly walks up the stairs, tail swishing behind her, waiting at the door for him to unlock it*

surprised emotion_dowant *quickly follows Kits, leaving his luggage in the car to take care of it later, bringing in only his camera bag*

*flies inside after Rod, quickly changing to a smaller size to avoid having the door shut on her*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:33 am

(( rofl rofl rofl He takes his camera bag in? xd rofl rofl rofl He'll have to develop those pictures himself! rofl ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Anira Tiernay

Self-sustaining Businesswoman

17,000 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:49 am

Thankfully it wasn't too bright and sunny out. And as far as the would be elf could see it didn't have too much effect on her complexion, but just in case she carried her parasol with her for any quick emergency. ninja To say she had been furious of what Liada did to her was only mildly putting it. stressed It wasn't the first time she had ended up being the guinea pig for Liada's potions and experiments whether on purpose or by accident, and only a few of them had been overly extreme to the point of danger. But it was getting ridiculous and she WOULD take a stand on this! The only problem was finding the sneaky fae b***h. evil

She had tried looking the normal routes of the bar, the club, the lab, and even did the process of transporting through reflections and the other realms to try and catch her through her portal hopping. Nothing came up. Didn't surprise Anira since Lia knew she'd be punished big time for this and she was taking extra precautions not to be caught this time. Ooooh but she would pay when she found her....she would pay dearly. User Image Her attempts of calling Hauk to make sure he wasn't hit as well had been failing and making her worry even more. His phone wasn't turned off she knew that much so she really hoped he was just working some overtime and not able to answer.

Damn it all she was getting thirsty....big time.....she decided that she would take a break from the hunt and stop by the convenience store for some V8. Hopefully that would help things other than the alternate route.....User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:16 pm

damecharlie
(( rofl rofl rofl He takes his camera bag in? xd rofl rofl rofl He'll have to develop those pictures himself! rofl ))

((I was thinking more that he wouldn't want to leave an expensive camera in the car overnight... cat_sweatdrop ))

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:23 pm

-dame knocks on Kits' door- It's me! biggrin Mitri here yet?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:31 pm

*opens the door with tiny Silver perched on her shoulder* Hey dame. cat_smile No, Mitri's not here yet. I sent Smok to go look for him a few minutes ago.

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:33 pm

Oh wow! You look fabulous, Kits! biggrin I wonder what Miru's outfit looks like? -comes inside from the autumn chill- What is Mitri dressing up as again?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

cat_xd Well, it looks like we're going to be a colorful group tonight. cat_lol I don't know what Mitri's dressing up as. He changed his mind last night. cat_confused Something from a book he's been reading, that's all I know. *closes the door behind dame*

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

lol Lord, that doesn't narrow it down at all. xd But, I guess we can't say much, we are dressing up as the Weird Sisters per Miru's request because of her English class. xd
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:40 pm

*Smok (Velcore-sized) lands in front of Kits' house, carrying Mitri on his back and Hiro in his mouth*

Put me down! *Hiro struggles, but not too much so he avoids Smok's teeth*

*slides off Smok's back and leads the dragon up to the door, letting himself in without knocking* I'm here. sweatdrop

Mitri Onuris

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:42 pm

No, it really doesn't. cat_sweatdrop His taste in books is almost as varied as mine.

*looks up at Mitri when he comes in* Mitri, what? cat_lol A hobbit?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:46 pm

rofl Mitri! You make a fine hobbit!...aside from your height. rofl rofl xd

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Mitri Onuris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:48 pm

I know, I'm a little tall for a hobbit... neutral But I thought it'd be a fun costume anyway. xd

*Smok finally releases Hiro once they're inside* razz

Yuck. Dragon drool. *starts grooming his fur*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 540 541 542 543 544 545 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games