Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Faces: The biggest thing that sticks out with the pick is the anatomy.

I think you let the dress mess you up with the legs, because they seem way too long considering the position of the knee.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:28 pm
H-her right arm, Leena.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:31 pm
Haruhi: Yeah I see what you're talking about, but I laid out her form before I put the dress on, so I know that's not it. I think the fluff of the dress just makes it seem like's she's TOO long.

Shin: Yeah...I tried like 5 times but I can't form her background hand right when it's in that direction... crying

And when I asked for imput, I meant on the whole look of her dress and hair and stuffs guys...xD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:35 pm
Yeah, hands are tricky, but you don't necessarily have to draw the hand, even. If you were to exemplify the sleeve or whatever, I'm sure you could hide it.

As for in general... well... we'll pick at it.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:47 pm
Faces: It's not just that. If you're going to have her chest out like that, then her chin should be closer to her chest, almost touching. And the legs just don't look right. Where would the hip be located on the figure? Because then the legs would either be too short or the hip would just be so jutted out in a way that it's not humanly possible.

*sighs* As for everything else...

The hair is nice, but it's not flowing. If you're tensing up your hand, then you should stop that. Keep the hand off the paper and practice controlling it while keeping it flowing.

Face is typical of the anime style and correct.

The dress is nice, but add lines in the arms and the bosom area as well since they would form with such a loose outfit. The shading does sort of throw me off though, they should fit more with the lines maybe?

The scroll has wave but it seems as stiff as the hair and it needs something to show it twists when it hits her palm. And don't be afraid to show the back of the scroll as it twists.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:02 pm
Master of 3 Faces
I don't like Deviant Art....it confuses me....and because we're talking about drawings. Here's one I did, I was looking for criticism on what I should change. It's my Konoha character for when she's Chuunin/Jounin.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Err... I like it XD  

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150

TheAppleStar

Dedicated Loiterer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:08 pm
Well I drew it on my pc with my mouse so...the whole flow thing I understand.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:12 pm
No tablet, eh? That's pretty impressive... I haven't picked up my tablet in over a year, so most of my "recent" stuff is... pretty ugly.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 7:07 am
This is the part where I'm left out because I can barely draw stick figures. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:34 am
*Shrug shrug*
Well, hello, Oath. What do ya think of my new avi?

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:54 am
You look like some kind of phantom elf prince.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:56 am
Ooh. I like that description. I dunno why, but I felt more like a sea tattered... hat... fish... guy. P:

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:00 am
Yeah...stick with phantom elf prince. xD

I should probably edit my avatar a little bit. It's been the same for at least a year.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:05 am
*Nod*
Do it up. You could use a pinch of color.

Shinsua

Wheezing Gekko

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 am
*licks everyone's face*

hello ( O w O )  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5411 5412 5413 5414 5415 5416 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games