Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:47 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Yeah well he can dress me and flirt with me all he wants but I've only got eyes for one person, thank you." Akihiko teased, lips gently kissing the finger that traced them. "He'll have fun doing my hair and I'll have fun sleeping while he does it. Again." the musician smirked slightly, he blinked, watching Izzy intently again for a few moments. "I want to spend New Years with you, Ruki... I'll be home before the new year. The party doesn't need me there constantly and... you're more important to me. And when I do come home... we can go into the guest room that Shou was in the other day and watch the stars, well... what stars we can see in the city. I think I'd like that. Just a nice, quiet, non-drunk new years." he laughed softly, blue eyes closing as the young tiger simply lay there, content and happy.
"Mmm... you'll be rich soon enough then. Our stocks will go up after these shows and..." but then he stopped, blue eyes opening slightly.
Again he stared intently at his partner, then a small frown came to Akihiko's lips. "What are you not telling me?" he asked softly, gaze fixed on Izzy.
He knew that Ruki was hiding something from him.
But what?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:57 am
User Image
User Image

Azriel never even heard Hiroki enter. The bat moved slightly only seconds after Hiroki took that image, turning his body within the warm confines of the black electric comforter, one hand moving up to rest on the pillow beside him.
Innocence was too much of an understatement for the look on the young man's face.
His lips parted just slightly and a soft sigh escaped him. Being warm was his favorite thing in all the world, and because of the blanket Hiroki had suggested, he had slept through the night, even after Ishihara had come and gone.
Again Katsu moved when Hiroki got into bed, but it was only to curl against the warm body he found next to him, an unconscious call for comfort and security. Lithe fingers moved, gripping against Hiroki's shirt and pulling himself as close as was possible to the older man.
"Asato..." the vocalist whispered, though he was dreaming really and not even remotely awake.
Katsu smiled softly, curling his head beneath Hiroki's chin and pressing his silk pajama clad body against the other man.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am
Let the Memories of the Evening be...
the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi
Physical Therapist

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

"I'm surprised you don't gain weight with all the cooking you can do, Nezumi-san." chuckled Michi as he looked his manager over and watched those ears go red from his next comments. Nezumi-san was very much the type that needed to get out more. However, he had a feeling that Nezumi probably would prefer to stay at home even if given options to do otherwise. He and Nez weren't that much alike at all.

"Alright, I'll be right here." Michi's eyes traveled the room as he watched Nez slip out to go find the grapes. Even now, Michi wasn't cultured enough to understand the wine and fruit combinations. But he went with the flow because he did want to learn more about his manager. "Those look yummy."

Reaching over he plucked a couple grapes of different colors and popped them in his mouth. "Very sweet." he commented as he savored the flavor. "So when do you think you'll get to the party tomorrow? I'm thinking of showing up around 9:30pm."

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.
...Dark Star.

"Yes, a kinky side. Oh....so maybe I should start with pay backs like spankings." Kou teased because he had been the victim of Ryuu's roughness. Yes, there would be delicious paybacks one day. Although Kou promised himself that they wouldn't hurt nearly as much as his back.

"I bet you'd look good in a collar and leash for that matter. "I could walk you around Harajuku and show you off to all the girls." giggled Kou as he watch Ryuu beam with happiness at the idea. "Should I buy some doggie bones too? Mm...and if you're really bad...a Dog House!"

He leaned forward as Ryuu pulled him in for a soft sweet kiss. "Mm...but you have to get better first then we can play fetch. And I'm not a bone so you can't fetch me unless you're really creative."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy laughed and tucked his masked covered face against Akihiko's chest. "Nikki will scold you and yes, you'll probably sleep while he works and ogles over you."

"So you'll be back to the house before the 12th bell rings? Just like Cinderella?" he teased Akihiko just a little then frowned, "I'll miss my secretary's homemade new years cookies. Awh...I want to go to the party now. Dang it. All the good food." he pouted just a bit because he knew that Akihiko wasn't going to want him to go. "You have to bring me some back."

Izzy hugged Akihiko and took a deep breath feeling happy that his partner was here with him and alive. Then his eyes opened as Akihiko asked him a question that he didn't want to answer but if he didn't he'd have Akihiko worrying more and if he answered with the truth he'd still have Akihiko worrying. So he answered with something that was true and reasonable but not the current concern. "I'm just worrying about you after all that's happened in the past couple days. I want to be doing things. Not laying here. I hate doing nothing while you're doing everything." Izzy frowned a bit because that was totally true but he was also frowning because sometimes Akihiko picked up on things so easily with him. But he planned on changing things as far as preparing to sing as soon as they got back home and Akihiko went to do his stuff for the day. It would be a long day for the both of them. Hopefully Yuuji would go take care of Akihiko and watch him than stay home with someone who wasn't nearly as ill. That way Izzy could get things done without Akihiko being wiser.

"If my Aunt and Uncle stay here, then you and I can have that private little New Years together." Izzy snuzzled Akihiko's forehead trying to assure the man that nothing different from previous days was running through his head.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Hiroki didn't answer, but his lips curled into a content smile and he felt his world slowly come back to it's center. He kissed the top of that soft fuzzy hair against him as he heard Katsu whisper his name. It was as if life had suddenly lost all it's pain and heartbreak in one felled swoop.

Every thought of what Yuuji had said washed away and all he wanted to think about was the lean young man in his arms. He closed his eyes and drifted off into a light sleep feeling like the world was returning to normal. He wished they could forget about the New Year's parties and just be together instead. He hoped that he could cherish these moments for years to come.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image
User Image

An hour or so went by and Katsu stayed asleep in Hiroki's arms. Nearing the second hour however, dark eyes blinked slowly and the bat moved, though not much, looking up at the sleeping man who held him.
A smile came to Azriel's lips.
Hiroki had come back to him after all...
He really and truly had returned.
For a moment, lithe fingers moved, Katsu's hand gently tracing the older man's cheek.
"Okairi..." the young man whispered, moving his body just enough to lightly kiss Hiroki's sleeping lips.

User Image

For a moment, Akihiko seemed like he would get up and leave... or perhaps say nothing at all.
But then he smiled mischievously.
"Come with me." the young tiger spoke with a smile. "I mean, it's only a party. It isn't like you're going to be dancing wildly or singing or anything... just laughing and talking and enjoying some good food... and it'd only be for a short time, a couple of hours or so. New Years only comes once a year after all." Akihiko said, placing a gentle kiss to Izzy's forehead. "Then we can have the house to ourselves when we get home. Just you and me."
His partner worried for him, and while Narcissus appreciated the fact, deep down it made him sad. Very sad. Because unbeknownst to him, Izzy didn't know that there really was something to be worried about.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:13 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"So I can come to the party?" Well that would change Izzy's plans. But maybe he could meet Shou earlier? Undoubtedly the mercurial star had New Years plans too...right?

"Ok...I'd love to go." If he had refused so he could get his practice done, Akihiko would have been suspicious. "So....do you want me to meet you at the party after your practice?" Maybe if he went to the party he could at least keep an eye on Akihiko in case something went wrong.

He smiled as his forehead was kissed. "Mmm...cocoa and marshmallows under the stars at home with you....That would be perfect. You're quite a romantic...you know that don't you."

"So do we need to prepare to leave now??" he asked not really wanting to get up but still there were many things to be done today especially if he was going to go to that party later.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki moved only slightly as Katsu moved. Sleep was so much easier when he was with the one he loved. But as the fingers traced his face and that light word drifted into his ear, his eyes started to flutter. Ah...a kiss. Just what he wanted. Just what he needed.

When his eyes fully opened he gave Katsu a warmer longer kiss, "Being away from you for just a day seemed too long. But you got so much done with your music...." he murmured and reached up just enough to stroke his kitten's hair. "Aishiteru, Katsu." he said lovingly and sighed contently under the warm blanket. "I wish I could stay here all night with you for New Years..."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:44 pm
User Image
User Image

Katsu smiled, "Mmm... I wouldn't mind that... but we've both parties to attend." the bat whispered, curling up against the older man happily. "I missed you... Ishihara-san came by and tightened security around here a bit more... I was a little afraid you might not be able to get back in." he teased, stretching his body out beside Hiroki's own... just like a sleepy kitten. "My music?" dark eyes flickered around the bed for a moment, before lighting on where the elephant of Ohayou had deposited the lyric sheets. "Yes... I was bored and cold so I thought to entertain myself..." his fingers reached up, running through Hiroki's hair soothingly. "You've been crying..." Azriel whispered, his eyes said it all... strangely dilated... staring... unblinking. "What made you cry? Mmmm... what made..." Katsu suddenly blinked, pulling out of Hiroki's arms and standing from the bed. He picked up a small packet, taking out one of the pills from within before swallowing it with a gulp of tea from the bottle at his bedside. For a second, the bat didn't move, then he glanced over his shoulder with a slightly embarrassed smile. "Gomen... look though!" Azriel showed the small bag to Hiroki. "Got something to fix my headaches. When it starts hurting I just take one and it's gone. Weird really... but nice." he giggled slightly, crawling back into bed and wrapping his arms around the older man once more. "Now... let's try this again..." the bat smirked, his eyes dilating for the second time.
Instead of speaking however, Katsu just stared at Hiroki... stared for what seemed an eternity... before a small frown came to his lips. "You're sad but angry too... Someone said something that... they had no right saying." lithe fingers reached up, tracing along Hiroki's face, black nails stopping right next to the corners of the man's eyes. One wrong move would easily have those nails sinking into those windows of the soul... The iris's of Katsu's eyes narrowed then widened, peering deeply into his pet's own gaze.
Then suddenly there was a flash of anger and annoyance on the bat's face. "He and I are not the same person." Azriel hissed, not liking at all what he saw. "You're thinking about him right now too. Thinking how I look like him, aren't you? Thinking... you didn't..."
Katsu blinked and took his hands away, sitting up in bed with his arms crossed over his chest, nails gripping at his pajama sleeves tightly. "You tell me you love me but you slept with that... that... that doppelganger!"
It had been the guilt in Hiroki's gaze that Azriel had read. Not actual actions... more like feelings, or perhaps the impressions of feelings. His mind put two and two together quickly and had come to the conclusion that his Asato had slept with Narcissus.
Standing from the bed, mainly for fear of what he'd do to Hiroki if he stayed there, Katsu stormed across the room and leaned, back to the older man, on the dresser. His black nails dug into the wood, scraping at it as he fumed... almost like the furniture were a scratching post.
"I wouldn't have cared if you'd slept with anyone else but not him... not the man who has my face." Azriel was enraged, barely holding back that anger that seemed to seethe and roll off of him in waves. "You came back... I didn't expect you to come back... but... but you came back after... after that?!"
An angry kitty was not even a nice way of putting it... Katsu was an enraged tiger, picking up a vase and hurling it into the wall, flowers and all. Luckily he didn't throw it in Hiroki's direction.

User Image

"Hmmm.... means I'll need Nikki-san to meet me at the warehouse with a wardrobe ready for hair and makeup so he can make me presentable tonight after my practice... but I think that'd be best. Might let me squeeze in an extra half hour..." Akihiko smiled at the thought before wrapping his arms around Izzy, squeezing the man lightly. "Yeah, you can come and meet me at the party... it'll be fun seeing what you pick out to wear." he teased, liking the thought of watching his partner cross a crowded room wearing his sexiest and best.
But of course Izzy was right...
"Let's get going. I'll text Nikki-san to meet me at the house so I can grab a shower and shave and look presentable and he can fix my hair before I go running off to make music with Yammi. Probably should text him too to let him know I'm coming. I can make you something quick in the kitchen before I go too. Something a little better than you and your toast." the musician teased as he stood from the bed.
One hand was on the bedpost in doing so... thank god his hold bed had bed posts... so he didn't topple over.
"I'll tell Yuuji to get everything together and we can..." Luckily, Akihiko's back was to Izzy because he suddenly felt a drop of blood on his hand. Damn nosebleed was back... "...head out." he continued, not even breaking his sentence.
Without turning back, Narcissus left the room to get, not only a washcloth to staunch his bleeding nose, but to let Yuuji know they'd be leaving. This was something he half expected actually... thanks to the blood thinner he'd taken just before running into Yuuji in the hall prior to seeing Izzy. He'd just have to figure out a good excuse for it.
Allergies? Dry nose?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:34 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I think your presentable just like this....even more presentable naked...At least to me." he teased, "But maybe that wouldn't be good in front of all the others." His brown eyes were bright and one winked at Koy imagining something they couldn't quite do right now.

"Oh so you think I'll be dressing up different for this party? I could dress up like a manager you know." He was joking...or was he? Wearing a normal manager like outfit would be nice and safe at a party like this. All the stars would be decked out of course. But was he a star or a manager? It was going to take some time to get those worlds sorted out. And he didn't even have a real contract....

"Alright. I'll get ready." Izzy said as he started pulling himself out of bed. "I will get into my clothes and meet you up front." He hadn't noticed the nose bleed but if he had he would have been even more worried than he already was.

It took Izzy only 10 minutes to jump into the clothes he had worn to the house in the first place and get his butt downstairs to the front door.

Rukuro and Crystal were walking into the house as he stood there waiting. "Oh...so you were both out?"

"Yes, we had a few things to do in Tokyo. Are you leaving?' asked Crystal as she put down her bag. "We were considering getting a hotel in Tokyo so as not to disturb anyone here. And are you feeling better Ruki??"

"Oh..well I think you'd be welcome to stay here. Hiroki-san owns this home now but I have a feeling it will take some time before he gets fully moved in." Izzy replied as he put on his shoes. "I'll be at the New Years party tonight for Ohayou with Akihiko. Yes, I'm feeling better. I'm still a little stuffy but I think that the medicine is doing the job. I just needed some rest."

Rukuro smirked knowing his nephew wouldn't stay in bed for too long.

Izzy looked up at the two of them and mouthed that he would call them later. Before anyone else came down their to greet them.

They both nodded noting that there was something he wanted to talk to them about but couldn't at this time. They'd wait for his call.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki smiled warmly as he listened to Katsu's day but speaking of Ishihara wasn't exactly a name that Hiroki wanted to hear. He was a bit thankful that he wasn't there when that monster showed his face in the house.

"Did you come up with some songs that you want on your next album?" But then he stopped that line of thought as Katsu started talking about his tears from the very awful day he had been through. "It wasn't a good day. Dealing with Aki's will and all that. I'm glad it's over. It's hard dealing with all the fall out from that." He really didn't want to fill in too many details because he had a feeling it would just upset Katsu. So he hoped that the young man would leave it at that.

His eyes drifted upward as he watched Katsu show him the medication. "Your headaches have been very intense so I'm glad that it helps." He really was happy that there was something that could ease the pain in Katsu's head. How he wished that he could help him with other problems too.

His arms slide back around Katsu when the young man crawled in but he hadn't expected the young man to try and read him. And suddenly the world turned on end. All that warmth of the previous moments washed away as Azriel accused him of several thing. Unfortunately all true in a way. But he hadn't done anything...However, this young man probably wouldn't care...he didn't like Akihiko.

Hiroki sat up and stared at Katsu thankful the vase didn't hit him. He said nothing for a long time and sighed feeling that those few moments before must have been a dream. Nightmares never ended...did they.

"You look like him...yes. But you're not the same person. And yes, I've thought that before, and there was a point I mistook you for him...and their is a point you tricked me into thinking....you were him. So...don't blame me for thinking you look like him at times. You do...and there is nothing wrong with that. But as for right now, when you touched my face and held me in your arms. All I was thinking about was you." That was the truth as he knew it no matter what Katsu thought.

Then he continued and knew that this part was going to be a bit more difficult. "He and I got drunk last night talking about old times, family, love...and it was a good conversation. Then we both sat through the will, and he walked off to bed. I walked off to read my portion of the will although I was drunk. When I went to my bedroom in the house. I didn't realize somehow had chosen my room to sleep in. I fell on my bed and went to sleep fully clothes. Nothing happened. Although in the morning he was laughing at me about it." He didn't mention himself assuming Akihiko was Katsu while he was drunk. He didn't mention carrying Akihiko to bed. Katsu didn't need any more details. Hiroki really didn't do anything but he doubted that he could make Katsu believe it.

"If you really need to see the proof I can get a copy of the security tape at the estate because all rooms are monitored. If you don't believe me." his voice trailed off because he was depressed now. "I'm sorry...I never wanted to hurt you...or ruin your day, Katsu."

He thought that maybe this was a good time to go back to his own home. His heart wasn't in to fighting. He already argued with Yuuji and felt like that his world had been put on a lower rung than Akihiko's. Right now, he just didn't need to be assaulted with distrust. Hiroki rose from the bed and looked down at the broken vase. "Life is just like pottery sometimes, ne...? "

The Elephant would keep himself from crying. His eyes were sore from all the other tears. Right now, he just wanted to be alone. Right now, he just wanted to go away. Even though he wanted to just hold the young man so close to him. That too seemed so far.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 2:57 pm
User Image
User Image

For a very long moment, Katsu didn't move. He blinked, thankfully, and he breathed, obviously, but no other muscles in his entire body so much as twitched.
He was curled... ready to spring...
Watching Hiroki stand up, watching... no reading, the man's movements... Azriel nodded slightly. "I believe you. You don't have to show my eyes proof." the vocalist whispered, his dark gaze never leaving the elephant of Ohayou's form. For a moment that gaze was searching, not reading but searching his pet's eyes for something... though perhaps even the bat didn't know what that something was.
Then an eyebrow twitched and Katsu looked down at the broken vase. "Gomen... I'm insecure about him. You're right of course, Asato-kun. I tricked you into thinking I was Narcissus once... and... there were times in the beginning when you thought I was him..." a very very tiny smile came to the bat's lips. "Guess I wasn't ready to see you away from me... yet." Katsu sighed, scratching his head for a moment and looking far too much younger than he really was. "And I'm just jumpy... You'd be jumpy too if you were innocently working then your resident strangler decided to pull a fast one on you. Damn lucky I'm so limber... and that I've got sharp nails." he laughed slightly, locking his eyes with Hiroki's again. "But you know... you're wrong about one thing, Asato-kun... there is something wrong with looking like someone else... especially when you're in the same lie of work. But... I really was happy, am happy, that you came back. It was nice to wake up to you."
Azriel could turn on a damn dime. Then again, that really wasn't too much different than Akihiko.
Except maybe... the bat didn't hold a grudge quite as long as the young tiger.
Walking over, Katsu took Hiroki's hands in his, careful to avoid the glass of the vase with his bare feet... cold toes... He guided those hands around his waist, then wrapped his own arms over the older man's shoulders and neck. "Gomen... I really did miss you..." Azriel whispered, claiming a soft yet warm kiss.

User Image

Izzy was ready a whole helluva lot faster than Akihiko was.
Eventually he descended the stairs, having "borrowed" a hat from his grandfather's collection to hide the lack of extensions in his hair. He was wearing the same clothes as the day before of course, and carrying a bag which held his letter from Aki, the box of letters, and the folder of pictures.
"You know, I kind of wanted to give Asato a picture of..." but then he stopped talking as he saw Rukuro and Crystal standing there. A smile came to Akihiko's face. "I think you'd be much more comfortable here than at my place, Ishi-san. Besides... I won't be around to cook, and here you've a butler who's quite capable in the kitchen." he added teasingly, glancing back up the stairs as he saw Yuuji coming down behind.
Thankfully he was holding onto the railing... because tilting his head up like that was still playing havoc with his equilibrium.
"Ready?" Yuuji asked both men, tossing a small box Akihiko's way.
It was the man's medication, both for his head and the blood thinners, along with a spare washcloth, just in case.
The musician put it in his bag and nodded, "Yeah... busy day. Would both of you," he focused his attention on Izzy's aunt and uncle once more, "Like to attend the New Years party for Ohayou? I can have a car sent for you. I'm sure it will be more entertaining than hanging around here." Narcissus smiled as Yuuji went outside to get the car, carrying his own bag which contained two unopened letters and a still sealed manilla envelope.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:05 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Hmm...now that's too bad. I'm kind of getting used to your cooking Akhiko." Crystal said with a light grin.

"She's love it if you'd cook for her every day. She and Ruki are too much alike. But yes, staying here would be fine. You and Ruki should have your house to yourself on the last holiday before you're back into the touring season." Rukuro said with a grin not knowing that Akihiko probalby wouldn't be going on any tour any time soon. Well he knew that the young man was still recovering but he didn't know at the moment that he was suffering from returning issues.

"Yes, I'm ready." Izzy said as he gave Crystal a hug and then one for Rukuro. "I know you're going to go to one of the shows. So you can tell me how you like it. I think I can handle myself for a night or two on my own. I'm feeling much better today. See not even sneezing."

Crystal laughed and glanced at Izzy then to Akihiko. "I expect the show will be very good. I'm rather excited. But then she paused as Akhiko asked them about the party. "Well if we are invited, I suppose we could stop buy. Ohayou throws some very fun gatherings."

"But we probably won't stay all night. However, I think we can show up for awhile." said Rukuro not mentioning their own private party just for two. Of course he had a feeling that Akihiko and Izzy had something similar planned. "Well ok, we will see you later tonight. And a car would be great considering that means I won't have to park it." Rukuro smirked and then waved as they left.

Izzy smiled as he got into the car. "I have a feeling that this house is perfect for romance...I bet my Aunt and Uncle will have a very good time tonight."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki felt sad even though Katsu seemed willing to accept what he said. He hadn't meant to make the younger man upset. He had only wanted to hold Katsu and feel like some things were well outside of the tragedies that seemed to engulf him.

He wasn't sure what to think of that small smile that remembered their past. The younger man probably had enjoyed those darker days much to Hiroki's misfortune. He didn't want to think about those days compounded over recent events.

Of course when Katsu mentioned Ishihara again, his fingers clenched up at his side. If he had more skills there were many things he'd say and do if Ishihara You were in his path. But he didn't have the skills so the words were stifled on his tongue. He didn't want to die any time soon. "Are you alright?" His brow furrowed with concern but he came no closer to Azriel. His head told him to go home. His heart wanted to just race over to Azriel and cry. And the mixture of the two didn't want to cause anymore issues for anyone. If he could only go home....maybe things would be better tomorrow? Did he have to go to the party tonight?

Hiroki looked down as Katsu said there was something wrong with looking like Akihiko. It wasn't his right to bring up the truth was it? He was uncertain and truly didn't want to open another can of worms. Not today. He couldn't even imagine what he'd do if he got hit by another round of arguments and anger.

His dark brown eyes closed for a brief moment feeling those lithe fingers around his waist, hearing those gentle words, tasting that kiss. He didn't open his eyes he just breathed in and out. Wishing that one sweet kiss could wash away all the horrid words, memories and otherwise.

"Thank you...I missed you too. But...I'm out of sorts right now, Katsu. And I already upset you once. I've had a terrible day, and...I don't want to further make your day lousy by staying here. You looked so happy sleeping...you looked like your day had gone so well. I feel...so..terrible for ruining it. I just want quiet...I just want to clear my head. I don't want to argue anymore with people today...I don't want people saying anymore cruel things to me when I just wanted to help. I just want....." His lips stiffened because he couldn't even comprehend anymore what he needed. The year was ending on such a sour note.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:35 pm
User Image
User Image

Dark eyes searched Hiroki's face worriedly. As his pet felt such pain... such loss for words... Azriel reached one hand up, pressing his fingers against the older man's lips as gentle words began to flow... lyrics really... that he had written the day before.

If we tell too much
The truth becomes blurred
Because words are sometimes so powerless
And disturb our thoughts

You see? Please don't ask me
You see? If I was right

Yes, I go
Whatever unreasonable place may be waiting for me
And even if it may sound sadly to your heart
That I'll just have to remain myself

~ ~ ~

Ooku o katari sugite shimae ba
Shinjitsu wa boyakete shimau
Kotoba wa toki ni totemo muryoku de
Omoi o jama shite shimau kara

Nee tadashikatta no ka nante
Nee douka kikanai de ite

Sou boku wa yuku kono saki ga tatoe
Donnani mo rifujin na basho datta to shite mo
Boku wa mou boku de ari tsuzukeru shika nai koto ga
Kimi no mune ni kanashiku hibikou to mo

Gently, Katsu held onto Hiroki, taking one of his hands in his own. On one wall of the young man's bedroom was a chaise, where usually the vocalist sat when working. Instead however, mindful of the glass on the floor, Azriel lead Asato carefully to that chaise. He sat first, pulling the elephant of Ohayou down next to him, lithe fingers grasping onto the man's hands.

The road I chose when I was young
Was that of no turning back
That was the first and the last resolution
The future was yelling in the distance

You see? My past self of that day
You see? Is nodding behind me

Yes, I go
I walk on with my chin up without looking back nor running away
Some day you will understand

~ ~ ~

Osanaki boku ga eranda michi wa
Nido to wa hikikaesenai michi
Are wa saisho de saigo no kakugo
Tooku de mirai ga sakende ta

Nee ano hi no boku ga hora
Nee senaka de unazuite ru

Sou boku wa yuku furikaerazu ni
Nigedasazu ni kao o agete aruite yuku n da
Boku wa mou boku de ari tsuzukeru shika nai koto o
Kimi wa itsuka wakatte kureru darou

Smiling gently, Katsu's free hand went up, pulling Hiroki's glasses away from the man's face. His fingers traced along his pet's brow, pressing soothingly in a massage-like attempt to relieve some of the older man's stress. The touches were gentle however, careful... loving...
There wasn't anything seductive in Azriel's demeanor... nothing really which could be construed as sexy or playful or teasing.
He was sincere... kind...

The wind is blowing strongly against me
The cold is piercing me unusually
Now I reach out straight and forward
With my hand numbed with freezing cold

Yes, I go
Whatever unreasonable place may be waiting for me
I must accept myself

~ ~ ~

Tsuyoi mukaikaze ga fuite iru
Tsumetasa ga yake ni hada ni shimite kuru
Kogoe sou ni kajikamu te o ima
Massugu ni mukougawa ni nobasu n da

Sou boku wa yuku kono saki ga tatoe
Donnani mo rifujin na basho datta to shite mo
Boku wa mou boku de ari tsuzukeru shika nai koto o
Boku jishin ga uketome nakya naranai

Of course the song would sound much better once it was blended with music... but the lyrics didn't lie. They were wrought from the bat's heart. A song of escape... a song that promised something... anything... if you could just reach far enough for it.
When Katsu went silent, he smiled softly, black nails running along Hiroki's lower jaw. "Whatever unreasonable place may be waiting for me..." the vocalist whispered, dark eyes staring intently at his partner. "Look what place waited for me..." he laughed softly, leaning forward to place a soft kiss against Hiroki's lips. "Look at who accepted me... for me..." Katsu whispered, pulling back just enough to look up into the older man's eyes. "Look at who I've found to take hold of my hand... numbed with the freezing cold."

He took a deep breath, curling his hands so that the backs of his fingers would lightly rest on Hiroki's cheeks. "See? I'm not cold. This is what I wanted... you... warmth... to be loved on a level that wasn't just base physical desire... Loved for who I am... what I am... I can look back on my pain and smile because now I have you. Don't go, Asato-kun... stay here... with me. At least until we're both needed elsewhere."

User Image

(((OOC: Song that he's singing is Hamasaki Ayumi's "Decision". Live version of the song is here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGrS4RInxDE It's from the her "GUILTY" album.)))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 4:46 pm

"Don't worry. I'll take good care of him for you." Akihiko said with a wink, avoiding the subject of the touring season altogether.
He followed his partner out to the car, which Yuuji was driving, getting in quickly so as to stave off a bit of the chill.
"Do I need to warm you up?" Narcissus asked with a smirk, wrapping his arms around Izzy and pulling his partner close as his cousin sped off toward the house. "Mmm... I suppose it could be perfect for romance... mine's not too shabby for it though." he laughed, already planning a very nice romantic evening for just the two of them. "Your aunt and uncle will enjoy the place... since it'll probably be empty until Asato moves in."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 5:35 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy scooted his butt close to Akihiko as soon as the man offered. "I hate this weather. Can't summer come sooner?" he complained and grumbled until those arms settled around him. He nestled his face into Akihiko's chest and considered their future romantic evening. "Mmm....I think I could find a romantic evening anywhere as long as I was with you."

"After the concerts, let's plan to celebrate. Just you and me. I'll take you out to dinner! We'll go to one of my favorite restaurants. I want to be the one treating you instead. Now that I am rich..." he laughed a little at that last statement and then it struck him that he still had all that money in his account. He was really rich right now. "Oh my...we still need to pay people at Ohayou!"

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

His tender ears filled with Azriel's song. It began to melt all the misery away layer by layer consuming that empty hollow feeling and filling it with such gentleness.

Hiroki sank down onto the chaise beside Katsu and felt those fingers wrap his own. For such thin fingers they felt strong and unwavering against his tired flesh.

His eye opened up to feel the fingers remove his glasses. And now he couldn't really see the man before him but he could feel the fingers upon his brow smoothing out the wrinkles of stress little by little. His ears were taken by the song. His heart felt the ache of suffering dissolve leaving him lighter.

It was almost strange to feel such kindness and warmth from his lover who's sexy playful demeanor sometime blurred into much of their recent world. It was almost as if Hiroki was feeling a whole new level to their world...to Katsu.

He loved the massage, the nails running along his skin and the intent stare of those dark eyes upon him. He smiled again as Katsu kissed him and spoke about the warmth of his body and all these loving things. His fingers reached up and caressed one of the hands upon his face then turned to kiss that very hand, "I can't think of anywhere else I'd rather be than with you. You steal my heart away with your song...your smile."

Leaning over he kissed the younger man's neck then let those kisses trail over Katsu's ear. "I don't want to think of anything but you....I don't want to warm up anyone else but you....You're the only one that I dream of at night. The only one that holds my heart. The only one I want to romance and caress. The only one that I want showing me those....things you do in the basement..." He really loved Katsu even if his heart still was adapting to the stranger side of Katsu's world.

He slide those fingers down from his cheeks to his neck because in a way, he missed the collar that kept him here. Ah...the warm hands holding his throat. If only for a short time. "Aishiteru, Katsu...I mean that from the bottom of my heart. I love your smile and I want to show you the world outside your painful past." He kissed those lips seduced by honest warm feelings rather than any base pleasure.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:01 pm
User Image

"You know, I'd expect to gain weight, too, but it just seems I've got one of those metabolism's where I have to eat a good bit just to stay the size I am. Man, you know how many women would kill to be able to say that? Though I guess it helps that I don't make a big habit out of eating super junky food, or overly processed things, for the most part. It's rare that you'll see me eating potato chips or a frozen dinner, though I've had my moments. Now, if you ever catch me stuffing my face with junk food, you'll know something is terribly, terribly wrong, got it?" the manager laughed. He was really having a good time, talking to Michi like this.

"Get to the party?" Nezumi asked, popping a few grapes into his mouth as he pondered the question, "Probably around 9. I like to arrive a little on the early side, usually, then I leave early if I'm not needed."
Leave early? God, he really did sound like an old shut-in.
"Maybe I need to stay late, eh? I don't think I've ever stayed to the very end of a party. Matter of fact, I don't think I've ever stayed out past midnight. Maybe I'll give that a try. Though I really don't know what I'd do there for that long..."
He really didn't know. It wasn't like he had a date, or any plans, Or even if he'd be able to patch things up with Hiroki or not...though he did have somewhat high hopes for it, the man was also very aware that romance had never turned in his favor before.

"Cinderella....hm, maybe if I lose a shoe I'll find my prince..." Shinobu mused out loud, definitely quite buzzed.
"....Ess. Princess. Prince? Wait...no...ah hell, you know I'm gay, right?" the manager sighed and then giggled. Definitely buzzed. At least it seemed it was only his inhibitions that had been affected. It wasn't like he was wobbling drunk or anything.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image
User Image

Dark eyes slipped closed for a moment, only to open, half-lidded, as those soft kisses trailed along the bat's slender neck. He laughed lightly, amused by Hiroki's suggestion that only Katsu could show him how to do those things in the basement. Yes... Azriel wanted to be the only one to show him those pleasures.
Hiroki... belonged to Shinichirou alone.
This man was his... would forever be his... as long as he desired it any way.
"It's dangerous, you know..." the bat whispered softly, his fingers tightening just slightly around Hiroki's neck. "To let my hands wander..." instead of throttling the man though, which most people might have thought would be Azriel's first intention, he traced his thumb nail along the man's jugular... then over the adams apple, giving just a tiny bit of pressure as his other hand remained warmly around that throat before him.
For a moment, Katsu just breathed, leaning in and absorbing the moment... the scent which Hiroki gave off... a smell completely unique to the man. If someone came upon them, they might think this some scene from a vampire film, and that the young man were about to bite into the flesh beneath his fingers.
But then Azriel smirked wickedly and his tongue went out, licking along the elephant of Ohayou's neck in a teasing yet familiar manner. He stopped long enough to enjoy the kiss, then dipped his head again and let his warm tongue move over the smooth skin at Hiroki's throat.
"You'll show me the world... and we'll be happy together..." Katsu whispered softly.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 539 540 541 542 543 544 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games