Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-100)

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:01 am

Trick or Treat!

Treats: 28
Tricks: 36

-slips into the IR-
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:11 am

Zephit was really having trouble settling on what to do with himself now. Though he found his feet carrying him to the same familiar place multiple times in the day. Deciding not to fight himself about it, he quietly entered the bar and walked over to the counter. His mind contemplated something to drink, but his stomach warned the rest of him not to do it. Food was the more prudent option.

"Food..." Zephit glanced over in the direction of the Jade Dragon, then he turned back to the alcohol and sat on a stool.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 9:48 am

Finally his mind decided on something to drink. Some milk, some chocolate, and just a hint of rum to spice it up a little. After haphazardly making a glass of the mixture, Zephit returned to his seat and began to sip at it, quietly.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:17 am

Liada walks into the bar and is sending texts to Anira about the spring cleaning at home. When she looks up from her phone she sees a familiar set of ears sitting over at the bar and slows down in her pace. ....Zephit? Is that you?

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 am

"Is it me?" Zephit muttered to himself quietly, but managed to turn to Liada with a wide smile. Lots of things he wanted to say came to mind, but none of them would come out.

"Is that the most lovely MW lady?" He smiled just a little wider and then shook his head in apology. "Forgive me, I shouldn't say such things after just disappearing."
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:24 am

Liada ears fall flat and just shook her head. Heading behind the bar to grab a soda out of the fridge and unscrews the cap. No you shouldn't. The least you could have done was say goodbye in person. Taking a swig of her drink she leans against the bar and takes a deep breath as she looks over to Zephit. So how's that quest of yours coming along then?

Liada Trovaras

Zephit

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 am

"Some goodbyes are too hard to say." Zephit mentioned quietly and drew his eye to the floor for a moment. Then, slowly, he pulled the bandage off his other eye to reveal its red color.

"I found what I was looking for, but got some things I wasn't expecting. Like a new right eye, and a defective left one." Nervously he tugged at the bandage with both hands, as if to test its elasticity. Certainly she would be upset with him, or worried, or both. It made it hard to look at her.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:31 am

ThisEmptySoul

*similarly nods to the woman as she ****** *

*perches on the roof and drops a charmed RN device off to try and draw out the rabbit* twisted

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:32 am

Liada couldn't help but wince when she saw the red eye a little bit. She had no idea what he got himself into and she refrained herself from walking over to him to examine the eye. Well there's normally a price for everything Zeph. I should know better than anyone....What did you discover then? What about that James guy and the "other" Zephit?
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:40 am

"That I really had no purpose at all, to them, but to keep the real Zephit's life going longer. Essentially I'm a fluke, of little importance. Whatever lifespan they granted me when I found them was just a consolation prize for being a good cat." Zephit mentioned with a soft sigh.

"I'm not sure what to do about the whole thing now, or even do with myself."

Zephit

ThisEmptySoul generated a random number between 1 and 20 ... 5!

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 am

lady ayami chan
*perches on the roof and drops a charmed RN device off to try and draw out the rabbit* twisted
{{Xsa stressed Apparently I'm stuck in last week because I thought the word was still "shoulder" stare }}
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:45 am

As Zephit told her what he found out she couldn't help but feel a little pity for him. He always seemed to get the short end of the stick. Taking another swig of her soda she looked at him again and shrugs. The only thing you can do. Start over. Look for a job, find a place to stay. From what I know a lot of people ended up in this town to do just that.

Liada Trovaras

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 am

ThisEmptySoul
{{Xsa stressed Apparently I'm stuck in last week because I thought the word was still "shoulder" stare }}

((*pets* I'm here to keep you in line User Image))
*senses Leko gaining on her and spreads oddly blacked angel wings and flies away*
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 am

"I could always go back to fighting people for money. That was something I was pretty good at, even if I didn't like it." Zephit finished his drink and swirled the last, unobtainable amount in the glass as he thought.

"It just feels weird to let people like that roam around, doing whatever they want. Do powerful people always have to step on the toes of everyone else?"

Zephit

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:02 am

If you didn't like it then don't go back to it. There are lots of other places that will let you start at the bottom of jobs, like being a busboy at the CD, or a janitor at the Cabana or something. You can build new skills, that's the good part of starting over. She pulls herself up onto the top of the bar and her tail sways back and forth. And yes, in most cases the powerful are good at suppressing the weaker lot. There are very few who are in power and don't abuse them. I would use Psy as an example but considering her family background....I wouldn't put it past her. I've even done it myself in the past when I was a bodyguard for my mistress. Its just a hard fact of life.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5406 5407 5408 5409 5410 5411 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games