Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 5405 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 24 Total: 24 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:34 am

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 8

TREATS: 17

RN PASS: 1
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:21 am

(( Dude Icy's rolling in the goodies today! 4laugh ))

Liada Trovaras

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:46 am

A portal appears near the ceiling of the bar. The two bodies of the demons fall through the portal and swiftly disappears once they slip through the doorway. Liada falls onto one of the pool tables hitting the flat of her back onto the green fabric and wood. Groaning in pain she slowly gets up and rubs the back of her head. Looking around to see that they have returned to MW. Ow.....she could have at least waited long enough for us to thank her and then set us off more...gently.....
stressed
She looks at her arms and sees that her tattoos are now different. The color, design and it even still had a tiny glow to them before looking to Leko. How you feeling Leko? What happened to you back there that made you angry? Did I hear you say something about your mother?User Image
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:54 am

*falls from the portal and summons her imps, both of them, before hitting the bar floor*
*lands on top of them, the demon shrieking and the gimp wheezing* User Image
*shakes it off then sends them both away quickly with a wave of the hand*
*sits on her knees and rubs her temple*
My minds eye...
She took off the lock on my eye...
I not only saw everything...
Now I get it User Image
And my mother is trying to make Ayami a fallen one. scream
I never permissioned that! evil

*raps her pointer finger on the wood floor*
You don't mess with a succubi's property! evil
*growls eyes loosing pupil state again then returning*
I don't find this funny...
and she is not here.

*stands up, furious*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:01 pm

eek Wait....WHAT!? Fallen,...you mean you're mother's here?! Well not here here like you said but in a sense she's here in town!? Oh ********> She quickly calls up security asking if anything had shown up strangely in the bar or the club lately. The man on the other end reports that other than the normal stuff with the ladies about he did mention about how activity in the club was a little odd. Liada asked for the details and then nodded. Hanging up her phone she looks at the date shown on the tiny screen and grimaces. Double ******** we've been gone for a week! stressed Who knows what the hell has been going on here! Also security says Ayami was dancing around at the club last night. And her dance moves were the complete opposite of angelic.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:03 pm

eek burning_eyes
*grabs the gimp out of thin air and vanishes right before Lia's eyes*
*too enraged to say even one word*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Liada Trovaras

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:18 pm

Seeing the urgency that Leko left the bar. Liada decided what all else she's missed while they were away. Starting with going into the club and doing a run through. Pulling out her cellphone to call Hauk if he wasn't on duty today. Slipping her ear cuffs she walks through the side entrance and starts her investigation through the bouncers.
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 67 Total: 67 (1-100)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:29 pm

Trick or treat!

Treats: 8
Tricks: 16

-heads to IR-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 5:40 pm

*one of the newer hires for security sees dame's outfit and figures she must be the "pink menace" the mistress had them briefed about and he chases her out, shouting threats of her being chopped into pieces and fed to JD customers* scream
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 6:03 pm

(( rofl rofl rofl xd I'm glad security is doing their job. xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose rolled 1 100-sided dice: 94 Total: 94 (1-100)

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:57 pm

Trick or Treat!

Treats: 10
Tricks: 16
damecharlie rolled 1 100-sided dice: 60 Total: 60 (1-100)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:08 am

Trick or Treat!

Treats: 12
Tricks: 20

-slips inside the IR-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Icy Reign rolled 1 100-sided dice: 99 Total: 99 (1-100)

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:16 pm

TRICK OR TREAT! twisted

TRICKS: 12

TREATS: 23

RN PASS: 1

SKETCH: 1

EDITED
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:36 pm

Bars had become a pretty stable place for information over the last couple weeks, but the MW never seemed like that sort of place. Zephit came here this time like he had come here all the other times, to relax and see someone. Perhaps not to see that particular person now, but to see a familiar face all the same. Being close to someone now wouldn't feel the same, because he wasn't the same.

A thought that made him grab at his eye-patch gently as he entered the bar. Everything felt about the same too, down to the lack of familiar faces that greeted him. Without a word he crossed to the counter, walked around behind it, and then scrounged up a glass of milk for himself. Maybe his soul would be weak forever, but Zephit would certainly retain really strong bones. That or die of calcium poisoning, there was really no way to tell without future sight.

Finally wandering back to take a seat at the bar, Zephit's tail swished contentedly as he drank the milk. His body had already settled into the returned normalcy, it seemed.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:23 pm

-piece of hair brushes past Icy's cheek feeling distinctly like a spider-
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5400 5401 5402 5403 5404 5405 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games