Welcome to Gaia! ::

GCD GANGSTAS

Back to Guilds

Its just that hip, yo 

Tags: Geeceedee, GCDer, Items, Plot, Awesome 

Reply Come Back Mero <33
Hurdur, its a chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:38 am
WHY AM I STILL UP?

Oh ya. Risk analysis.

*lurks back to desk*

emotion_8c

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:32 am
ah sweet!!

I made an easy $20 making a custom necklace for a good friend. He said I should make a whole bunch of necklaces like these, cus they'd probably sell well. :V  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:35 am
Prince Ichi
ah sweet!!

I made an easy $20 making a custom necklace for a good friend. He said I should make a whole bunch of necklaces like these, cus they'd probably sell well. :V

pics or gtfo.

talk2hand

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:45 am
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
ah sweet!!

pics or gtfo.

talk2hand
IT'S LIKE

HARDXCORE SO

I have different colors of chain, and I can bling them da fawk up. For his I made a lil pawprint charm from sculpey and i'm going to paint and glaze it to match his fursona's colors U uU (not in picture)

User Image  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

DC-Chan

Mega Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:49 am
Prince Ichi
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
ah sweet!!

pics or gtfo.

talk2hand
IT'S LIKE

HARDXCORE SO

I have different colors of chain, and I can bling them da fawk up. For his I made a lil pawprint charm from sculpey and i'm going to paint and glaze it to match his fursona's colors U uU (not in picture)

*snip*

Oh...Oh my. I really, really, really, like this concept/design. So it's a larger s.s. chain with a smaller one linked through?

And I love the little charms! You made them from sculpey and then painted over with a metal-toned color? Or is that an actual charm in the pic and you're making one special for your friend?

I think your friend has a good idea. They look really cute/awesome and I think they would be cool in your shop.

ninja

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 am
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
DC-Chan
Prince Ichi
ah sweet!!

pics or gtfo.

talk2hand
IT'S LIKE

HARDXCORE SO

*snip*

Oh...Oh my. I really, really, really, like this concept/design. So it's a larger s.s. chain with a smaller one linked through?

And I love the little charms! You made them from sculpey and then painted over with a metal-toned color? Or is that an actual charm in the pic and you're making one special for your friend?

I think your friend has a good idea. They look really cute/awesome and I think they would be cool in your shop.

ninja
Yep basically!!

That's just an actual charm I had on standby, but I'm gonna keep it on there it give it some visual weight.

Ahhh thanks! I'm real glad he made me make him something at 4am. rofl  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Errodu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:40 am
Why are programmers such robots.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:44 am
Nothing like a fresh cup of tea in the morning~
I should really stop being such a lazy bum, and get off the computer so I'll be ready when my friend arrives. xd  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 am
*dies* I had one hell of a morning today...Scared I got hacked but it turned out my IP got changed. I changed it back, and thankfully no items were stolen. Then, the electricity went out and i had to start again on what time to set my clock. emotion_donotwant What a bad day to start a morning...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:14 am
Errodu
Why are programmers such robots.
They feed off the souls of the artists for electricity.  

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

Magnificent Moonbeam

Angelic Lunatic

41,275 Points
  • Moonlight Valkyrie 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 am
Tomorrow's the 9th anniversary for gaia. I wonder what gaia will have planned despite Saturday being a weekend?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:15 am
The Undead Suitor

Only for physical measurements though

everything else is really personal preference

I don't think you're going to convince an entire country that a hot day outside is 27 degrees.

emotion_donotwant
That is not hot. I live in a desert.
would rather see 43 degrees outside. I could live with farenheit and having metric physical measurements though.

What kills me is that that the prof is all "dude you have to memorize all these metric conversions and we're gonna give you a pass/fail on the exam but when you go into the field you have conversion charts everywhere"

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

Slick Southpaw

Feral Faun

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:03 am
d'aww poor biglanky keeps on getting switched in his house choice hahha  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:09 am
Why is it

That when I finish a shower, my cat tries to crawl all over me? :<

I don't want to be covered in cat hair. :/

And now I'm off to work.  

Infamous

Moonlight Citizen

44,600 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

floraIwitch

Popular Poster

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:38 am
e__e I applied for loan forbearance, which'll give me an additional 6 months (which will be around the time I head back to school anyways)

I really appreciated how nice and understanding the lady who helped me was. emo Money and loans make me really uneasy and i'm v. susceptible to break downs.

Last year...just plain ******** sucked.

I don't like being an adult.

emo  
Come Back Mero <33

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 ... 1196 1197 1198 1199 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games