Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
Summer Dreams.<3 Full <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

If i make an rp exactly like this, only the plot is during the school year after we finish the summer plot would you join?
  yes
  no
View Results

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:36 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed "What are you talking about silly? There's nothing wrong." she said scooting closer towards him she kissed him, after a few seconds she pulled back "Honest" she said smiling warmly at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:43 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan smirked, "I should accuse you of being a liar more often. Especially if that happens." He leaned forward, as much as he could laying down, and kissed her again, pulling back after a while.

. . . [ - please check to see if you're still breathing - ] . . . \

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 6:57 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed "I wouldn't suggest it, might get me mad at you and you wouldn't get that" she said sticking her tongue out at hi. She pulled her tounge back him and stood up. She looked down at him and smiled a bit before laying on the couch once more. "I'v just decided the couch is more comfy then the floor when half of you is on top of me." she said laughing as she put her hands behind her head and gazed up at the celing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:13 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan watched as she moved from the floor to the couch. He sighed and sat against the couch. He put his head on Alex's stomach. "You know, you make a great pillow."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:17 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex laughed "Thank you?" she said smiling at him. She set her arms at her sides and sighed, closing her eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:32 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"You're welcome. And your just as pretty as your are comfy." Ryan said, turning his and smiling at her. "That's saying something too." He lifted his head off her stomach, "I have something to tell you..." He said looking at the ground. I just hope right nows the right time...

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:37 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex slowly opened one eye, she noticed him looking at the ground and she rolled onto her stomach and scooted backwards so her feet were hanging over the edge of the couch and her face was near his head "What is it?" she said smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:41 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan fidgeted where he was, "Well, you know how I'm always flirting with girls right?" He said, looking at her face briefly before looking back at the ground.

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:46 pm
Teh Fuzzeh Pocky
. {Alex} .

Alex nodded "Ya, what about it?" she asked as she swung her legs over the back of the couch, her face upside-down next to his.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:49 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan leaned his head back on the couch, "I think I love one of them. But see the thing is, I don't know how to tell them."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:53 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex sighed "Ry, if you don't tell that girl soon, you never know when you'll be able to tell her, i mean like, what if some other guy comes and asks her out, then you lose your chance with her" she said looking at him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:57 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

"You really think I should tell her? I mean I don't know how to say it either.." Ryan groaned, "Why is that I can flirt perfectly fine with every girl I meet but when it comes to this stuff I'm an idiot?"

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:02 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex yanwed "If it were me i'd probably say somthing like i really like you, or i love you, and just kiss her passionatly" she said as she slid down a little so her head touched the floor. "This isn't very comfortable anymore..." she said laughing as she flipped her legs over her head and sat up. "And the answer to that question is simple. Your a GUY" she said sticking her tongue out at him. "Your lucky you have girls as friends to help you out in this kinda situation"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:09 pm
|| RYaN < - - ||

Ryan smiled, "Yeah, I guess I am lucky.." He said chuckling as she flipped her legs over. "That's what happens. Oh and Alex."

Asami xFuzzyAngelx

Teh Fuzzeh Pocky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 8:11 pm
. {Alex} .

Alex turned her head to look at him "What?" she said yawning again. ((gah writers block >.<))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff