Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:48 pm
Remus winced as Sirius dropped his hand and proceeded to violently mutilate his meal. He looked helplessly at Dora, not sure what he was supposed to do now. He didn't have the patience to deal with this. Not now. The moon was coming, he could already feel his skin crawling and his other, dark side was starting to come out again.

"Eat Remus...you're hungry and we have a date with the moon tonight."

"I've suddenly lost my appetite," he growled, sitting down at the table. He could feel it, the anger at Dora for opening her mouth and saying something, and...some part of his mind was gladly thinking about tearing her into little pieces. After a long moment, he picked up one of the silver knives sitting nearly, glad for a distraction as it sent a jolt of pain through his wrist.

"Dora, shut your mouth or I'll do it for you," he snapped menacingly, stabbing the table violently, releasing the handle. The palm of his hand was burned, but he didn't particularly care at the moment. It would heal anyways.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:10 pm
Sirius jumped back when the silver knife went through the table. He stared at Remus--forgetting what had previously been on his mind as he glimpsed the palm of the werewolf's hand. He sputtered and pulled out his wand swishing it quickly and sending all the silver on the Gryffindor table flying up and then to the Slytherin table.

"Are you mad? You've already had a silver arrow through your chest you moron!" he yelled standing up. He started to move so he could grab Remus' hand to inspect it and scold him more for it when he caught the dangerous glint in the other man's eyes. He stopped and turned to pile food on the plate in front of Remus.

"Eat you scrawny werewolf. After what I learned today you're never skipping another meal no matter what. You're eating and then we're going immediately to the shack. The moon should be rising soon, and the last thing we need is for an angry Remus to become an enraged Moony with no Wolfsbane coursing through the system," he lectured before nodding satisfied at the plate filled with food that was all a bit mutilated as a result of Sirius' own depression. Then he looked up sharply at Kathryn.

"And you're eating a lot too. But I'm not so worried about getting you out of here because you have wolfsbane in your system."  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:18 pm
Tonks jumped as Remus buried the point of the knife into the table. She hadn't meant to set off whatever it was she had, but she certainly wasn't going to do anything further. "I'm sorry," she said softly, not wanting Remus to rage at her any further than he already had.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:33 pm
Remus glared at Sirius as he ordered him to eat. The rational part of his mind couldn't understand why he was so angry at Sirius but he was. Sirius had no right to tell him to do anything. If he didn't want to eat he wasn't going to! "I'm leaving," he growled, shoving the plate away, untouched, and standing.

Stalking out of the Great Hall and out onto the grounds, he tried to rationalize why he was so angry...but some part of himself didn't care. He was angry and he wanted to stay angry. Stupid Dora and her big fat mouth and stupid Sirius ordering him around as if he were...a...a dog!

The urge to lash out at something was almost overwhelming and he suddenly looked forward to the transformation...as the Wolf he didn't have to think about consequences...he could do what he wanted.

He continued his inner raging as he stalked across the grounds toward the Whomping Willow.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 3:45 pm
Sirius felt a stab as Remus glared at him and left. He waited until he was sure Remus was gone before letting out a sigh.

"I hate werewolves...almost as bad as women," he muttered turning to the table and finding some bread rolls. He snatched up the basket holding them and glanced at the group at the table before pointing to each one of them individually as he spoke.

"Tonks, I'll catch up with you tomorrow or so. Kathryn, you eat, and then get up to the common room. Don't chew up any couches. Make sure someone plays tug-a-war with you. And...both of you keep an eye on Liz over there--I think her bird got her out of it again." He frowned at Liz before shaking his head and looking back at Kathryn.

"I promise to have lots of chocolate for you later kiddo, I hope tonight isn't one of those really nasty ones," he said fondly before turning and running after Remus, basket of bread rolls in his hands.

He admitted ordering Remus around was probably not the best idea in the world--in fact it was a really stupid mistake, but Merlin! He'd never seen him like this! And he would think that all things considered, Remus wouldn't be that angry at him. Sirius growled annoyed with having to hold the basket and stopped as he stepped on to the grounds. He charmed the basket to carefully follow him about 2 feet aboves his head and then turned into Padfoot.

He could see Remus nearing the Whomping Willow and he stopped, cringing inside.

Would the werewolf turn on him tonight? It wasn't often, but there had been times where the wolf would stop being playful and Sirius would have to keep him occupied in a fierce fight as James and Peter got out before escaping himself. The dog swallowed and shook out it's coat.

He wouldn't think of such things.

He barked then and bounded after Remus, the basket racing over his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:03 pm
Remus stopped walking suddenly. Then, he heard Padfoot bark and with a sigh, he stopped and waited for the Animagus to catch up with him. He was still angry but he was getting angry at himself for snapping like he had and he was suddenly, very very tired. He didn't want to be angry anymore...he just wanted...he didn't want Padfoot that was for sure.

He met Padfoot halfway, walking slowly and and kneeling down beside the dog, grasped him tightly around his neck, buring his face in the black fur. "I'm sorry," he said softly, his voice muffled by Padfoot's thick coat. "I just...got angry. It was stupid and...I'm not angry at you. You've every right to tell me to eat. It means you care and I want to know that you care...I just don't...I don't know..."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:26 pm
Padfoot nuzzled Remus affectionally. He pulled away and licked Remus' face before looking up and barking lightly at the basket above his head. He then looked back down at Remus and winked before turning in Sirius. He wrapped his arms around Remus and sighed.

"It's ok, I understand better then anyone Rem. And you had every right to get angry--I slipped into one of my moods like a foolish idiot. But--I can't forgive you completely until you eat one of those delicious rolls I stole from the table," he said grinning. He lightly kissed Remus on the cheek.

"If you want to that is."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:43 pm
Leaning into Sirius' arms, Remus relaxed before he nodded. "Just one," he said absently. "Or maybe two.

"You know, I should be in a good mood right now," he said after he had snagged one of the roles, picking it into tiny pieces and eating them. "I've finally gotten everything I want and all I can do is snap at everyone. I feel like...I don't know."

He shook his head as he finished the roll. "You should eat one to, Sirius. With the way I've been acting today, I'm not sure whether or not I trust the Wolf to not try something funny. Especially if your my mate. I doubt it, but...still..."

Great, he thought, now I'm worried about my Wolf self trying to mount Padfoot. "I need therapy," he grumbled absently before he pressed his lips to the hallow of Sirius' throat. He didn't have the energy to actually kiss him properly and Sirius' neck already had a few marks from his earlier attentions so it wouldn't make much of a difference.

"I love you, you know."  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:03 pm
"One and a half if you can't do two..." Sirius said pulling out his wand and bringing the basket down so that he could reach in and grab one to pick at as well.

"And you, my dear friend, are a werewolf in need of food and sleep. You don't have Wolfsbane, and all in all, today has been kind of a crap day. Well...for me at least, you had a nice nap to break it up, but then you gave blood to Kathryn, so yeah, it's been a crap day. And I swear to Merlin, if you try anything funny tonight--the second you're back on your feet I will be repaying you in full." Sirius cautioned.

"I need therapy," Remus grumbled before he pressed his lips to the hallow of Sirius' throat. Sirius smiled and kissed the top of Remus' head.

"Not worth the money. We'll be each other shrinks--can't promise it'll work out to well, but at least that way if it doesn't work, we didn't lose a load of money in the process," he reasoned.

"I love you, you know." Sirius smiled and backed away from Remus and stood up. He pointed at the basket which leaped up to waist height and then he reached down to pull Remus up to his feet.

"Let's get you into the shack and ready for tonight. I don't know when the moon rises and tonight I don't think either one of us is really in the mood to deal with the Forbidden Forest and going into Hogsmeade and the likes," he said, turning Remus around and wrapping an arm around his waist before starting towards the Whomping Willow. He turned his head to the side and spoke quietly into Remus' ear before kissing him on the side of the head.

"Not nearly as much as I love you...I assure you."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:40 pm
(IC)
Liz listened as the random bickering suddenly erupted out of nowhere. Finding this to be the best time as any, she stood up, mug of coffee in hand and moved over to where the group sat.

"Well. That was rather amusing." Liz glanced down at the knife that had been embedded into the table. "Yes. Very amusing."

(OOC) Short, but I figured I would try to get back into this. lol  

Ahro

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:12 am
Remus leaned back into Sirius' arms, glad for the support. "I ought to throw a hissy fit everytime you get upset. I always seem to end up right here," he placed his hand over Sirius' stopping him from leaving just yet. "I'm not going to get into a bicker match over who loves who more, Sirius"

He breathed a sigh of relief, his eyes closing. Just being near Sirius made him feel balanced. The two sides of his mind, while one in the same, and yet totally seperate, had reached a balance. It was a comforting sensation to just stand there in Sirius' arms, glad for the and willingly giving support.

"We need to get to the shack," he said quietly, opening his eyes on the silent tree standing before them. His mind flashed back to the last time he had been there, June of 1994 and he shuddered. That night had been one of his worst transformations. He could remember distinctly that both sides of his mind had wanted to stay human. It had been a frightening experiance.

"Would it be okay if I told you I was scared?" he asked after a moment, bowing his head a bit. He should be used to this by now, used to the transformation and used to the lose of his humanity, but...he wasn't.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:21 am
Harry watched in amazement as Remus Lupin, calm, collected, Remus Lupin quite literally growled as he left the table, leaving being a shocked Sirius and Kathryn. He looked to his godfather, ready to say something, anything, but Sirius was already up, giving directions to Tonks and Kathryn. He was almost glad he'd been forgotten.

Sirius wasn't obsessing over him like he'd used to. Perhaps it had just been a sort of transferance because he wasn't allowed to obsess over Remus before. After all, hadn't they just gotten together?

Liz slipped into Remus' unoccupied place on the bench, coffee mug in hand. "Welll...that was rather amusing," she said. "Yes...very amusing."

Harry shook his head, unsure of what to say in this sort of situation. Hermione had always been better at this sort of thing. Besides, Ginny had been kind enough to tell him that he was awful at making people feel better. That was probably why she'd broken up with him. Not that he'd complained much.

Finally he spoke, "I don't think they'll be coming back. The moon rises in a few hours and they might just go to the shack," he glanced at Kathryn, remembering that she was the second of the Werewolves occupying the castle. "Are we really going to put a Werewolf in the Gryffindor common room? Wouldn't the Room of Requirement be better...and safer?"  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:09 pm
"I ought to throw a hissy fit everytime you get upset. I always seem to end up right here."

"Punching me would be easier, less stressful, and all around better...and you'd most likely would still end up in my arms," Sirius remarked. He felt Remus shudder after mentioning the shack and tightened his arms around him.

"Would it be okay if I told you I was scared?" Sirius sighed and nudged Remus.

"You remember the first time I joined you for a full moon?" he asked, glancing around for a long stick to press the knot with.

"You were afraid that the wolf would try to eat me, and I was afraid you wouldn't let me join you. You were afraid of having the teachers find out, I was afraid of having the teachers catch me on the way down and keep me from getting to you. You were afraid Dumbledore would kick you out, I was afraid I'd have to spend the rest of my life leaving you at sunset and rushing back at sunrise to make sure you hadn't managed to gouge out your heart. " Sirius spotted the perfect stick about 4 feet away.

"After that first night Remus, I finally understood why you had those fears. It was kind of shocking actually. If you're scared, I might not be able to understand completely--but--and I'm only telling you this once, so remember it forever, understand?--you are the bravest person I have ever met Remus. Most the time I don't even feel worthy enough to look at you. You lose your mind once a month and go through what's most likely the most painful thing ever--and yet, you're the greatest human being I know the rest of the month.

"They say that courage is not being able to do something others can't. It's facing your fears and thinking things out in the face of danger. You have to do that every month Remus. And that amazes me." He smiled softly.

"I spend full moons now, afraid that you won't trust yourself enough to come out of it in one piece. If you ever told me you weren't scared of the transformation--I'd probably die inside, because that would mean I had lost you." He shook his head.

"So enough of stupid stuff, yeah? Let's get in the Shack."

((...that was horrible...))  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 2:55 am
The chatter was weaving into dangerous grounds when Tonks began to rant about Sirius death. Kathryns' intuition made her see that very soon Sirius would be quite annoyed and, much like a soldier in a battlefield, she ducked her head low trying to stay out of it. Poking her meal with her fork the once civil conversation changed into something far from calm and soon enough a rather annoyed, infact vicious Remus stormed out.

"I hate werewolves...almost as bad as women," Sirius said, followed by some random advice Kathryn was only half-listening too. Chuckling to herself, she was a girl, a werewolf, and was currently having her monthlies. Can it get any better? Sirius predictacly followed after Remus and Kathryn placed her elbows upon the table, abandoning her half-eaten food.

"Are we really going to put a Werewolf in the Gryffindor common room? Wouldn't the Room of Requirement be better...and safer?" Harry said. Kathryn rolled her eyes and leaned closer to Harry.

"Frankly, I don't know what the heck Sirius is on about, there is no way I'm going to wander around in the common room, the chances of someone hearing us and coming down are far too great. The Room of Requirement sounds awesome, Dumbledore taught me how to get in for these... Er... Occasions" Kathryn said and with a quick smile she stood up and stretched.

"Now to get there without biting anyones head off... No pun intended"  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:49 pm
Remus flushed. "You certainly know how to embarrass a man," he said with a smile, twisting in Sirius' arms so that he could wrap his own arms around him, pulling them closer together.

"Agreed on the Shack," he said absently, resting his foread against Sirus' shoulder. "Come on," he pulled out of Sirius' arms, and glanced back at the tree, frowning.

"Best start looking for a stick because I am in no mood for lashings from the tree."  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games