Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Art Mentors

Back to Guilds

Where artists are paired in a mentor/mentee fashion to share their knowledge. 

Tags: artists, mentor, mentee, learning, drawing 

Reply Gaian Art Mentors
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oxellebellxo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:26 pm
hi u can call me ellie or oxellebellxo.
i draw a bunch of stuff, anime [attempts], chibis, animals, abstract stuff, and ive been drawing shoes lately....lol
heres my link: http://oxellebellxo.deviantart.com/
im currently a sophmore in highshcool and im here to learn more, become better, and to help ppls.
have anyquestions just ask me

ellie mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:03 am
yo whats up synn here.... mot much else is there to know besides me mostly drawing people and dragon pictures.  

thug to the limit

the Caelos

Leadfooted Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:31 am
The Caelos was settling in and had been drawing for probably longer than most Gaians had been alive. It had been nuking things in the microwave or cremating them in a frying pan for not quite as long, but tended to enjoy that (and shoving the grisly remains of what once was in its maw) just as much, especially when said food possessed a 50/50 chance of sending it into a diabetic coma. The Caelos enjoyed living on the edge and occasionally rambling about itself in third person, past tense.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:12 pm
o hay guize

im rephen *waves*

im sort of a paintchat addict, and happy easter to all of you :>  

Rephen

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:27 pm

mmm rephen *w* homg we need to pchat some time - I haven't been there in months D:~~

welcome to the guild <3~

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am
Sup guys,

I'm a full-time freelance artist and web designer. :B The name's Seni but I go by Rez on art sites like groupboard. Digital art is my thing, though, I try various mediums, and my styles are a little crazy at times. I like drawing mohawks and mustachios on just about everything and I absolutely hate pie.
I'm cool with everyone~

My DA: http://reztrikted.deviantart.com  

Rezseni

5,900 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Ikari-no-baka

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 1:04 pm
Hello, my username is Ikari no baka, but you can call me Ikari, Kari, IKB, or just plain Baka. I'm a college freshman majoring in Dentistry, but, were it possible, I'd Triple major in Art, Dentisry, and Japanese (Super-psychotic goof rolleyes ).
I've been a Gaia member for almost a year now, and it's addicting. Meeting new people and wanting to kick others butts in the quest for eggs is my semi-current goal. Love video games, traveling, and animals.
I love art and have been doodling as long as I can remember, way back in preschool tracing stickers. ^^ I started out as a realist, then switched to manga style in 6th grade, and've been doin' it ever since. I'm mostly traditonal, but I love all art types, as long as it's well done.
My goal is to help and be helped. Simple, ne?

Wow, that's a lot of crud I typed. Sorry to bore you as such. But, now you know!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:04 pm
hello!
u can call me fonyl or FON FON!
i'm new here in the guild and i'm very excited to meet new friends especially in the field of visual arts.

i started to like drawing since i was 6 years old. (sailormoon inspired)!

but now i'm 22, visual arts for me is goin on to the higher lvl... though i still anime (they rock me). painting, drawing, still life, character designing, making cards, i love fashion and interior! (i want to revolve my world to visual arts)!

my favorite animal is rabbit! i always draw rabbit (real or chibi)!  

Fonyl

Fairy

Manga Hobbit

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:42 am
Hello!
I'm Manga Hobbit.
I've been drawing as long as I can remember... rolleyes
Not so much into 3d art but I love drawing in graphite.
Tend to do lots of fan art..... heart  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:24 am

@xChozenx: nice, how's the freelancing working out for you? :3~ Mowhawks and mustachios are pretty awesome... I rather like pie though D:... welcome to the guild!

@Ikari-no-baka: oh wow Dentistry :'D... I didn't know they had that as an undergrad major. Welcome ot the guild!

@Fonyl: haha fon fon is a cute name 8D~... great to have you here smile ~

@Manga Hobbit: hello!

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

The One and Only Kal

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 1:42 pm
Hiya, folks! My username is Kalevel, so you can call me Kalev if you like. I'm a senior in highschool and nearly - thank God - graduated. I've been accepted to the pre-illustration program at the University of Arizona and am planning to go on to my masters in illustration.

I have taken three years of Drawing and Costume Design, two years of life-drawing, and went to Columbus College of Art and Design's summer pre-college program (where I "majored" in animation - never again.) Other than that, I was a book-learnt artist until three years ago.

I'd really like to mentor, because teaching helps solidify what I already know and tells me what I'm totally in the dark about. Haha. (So I'll be a mentee here, too.) Hopefully I can present something new to the table. Waaaay too many strategies for drawing from life, how to compose, make value studies, thumbs, and other preliminary stuff have been pounded into my head for the past three years, but maybe I can dredge up something interesting to teach. ;)

My deviantART has been around for five years, so if you're curious you can probably see my first gaia commissions and how I improved from there. (So I'm 'net-learnt in addition to book-learnt.) I will be the first to admit that I have a long way to go.

Sorry for sounding so giddy. This just seems like an awesome guild idea.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:06 pm

Hey Kalevel! Lovely to have you here heart

It's great that you're willing to share what you know with the rest of us biggrin ~~ looking forward to it!

tirbutt
Crew

Sparkling Sentai

FullyArmed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:10 pm
Hey, I'm FullyArmed, or if you want you can call me Steve, I don't really care.

I mostly draw anime and cartoon type stuff. I just recently set up a webs.com site for my art, it only has one posting at the moment, but I'll add more soon. I'm a freshman in highschool and I joined the guild to get tips (and possibly tricks) for my drawings so that I can improve.

Site: Art  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:27 pm
T i r a e l

Hey Kalevel! Lovely to have you here heart

It's great that you're willing to share what you know with the rest of us biggrin ~~ looking forward to it!

Thank you!  

The One and Only Kal

Hinabi

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:41 pm
Hello there, I am Hinabi. You can call me Hina.

I am a Graphic Designer, graduated from the AI NYC 6 months ago. I used to be a graphic designer tutor for the school, helping all departments of the school with Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.

Even now after graduating, the underclassmen still call on me for help! I hope I can help around here and much as I did back while still going to school. I'm also looking forward to furthering my own knowledge as well.

I never took formal illustration classes, learning all on my own, so I'd love to hear what advice and tips can be offered.

My gallery: jjak

Please take care of me ^^  
Gaian Art Mentors

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games