Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Off Topic Discussion
Off- Topic Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Percival Ignatius Weasley

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 3:53 pm
I am not a hypochondriac, dearest, you were hacking up blood today. I have every right to worry. I have finally made a introduction for Tonks that I found exceptable despite the fact that you can't even tell its here. I rather like her new look.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:56 pm
Well, I'm with Rae here, if yoiu cough up blood, you go to the doctors. Simple as that.

And Graphi, good luck.

And um... Bah.  

Lunar_Blade

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 5:10 pm
I went to the doctors...he told me to drink fluids and take cough medicine. I'm sucking on a coughdrop right now.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:50 pm
...MMM cough drops...

No, but I have to agree with Ty on this one.

Doctors PRACTICE medicine because they have no idea what they are doing. I hate doctors.

I've coughed up blood numerous times after colds because my throat gets so scratched up from coughing so much.

I've been diagnosed with asthema, bronchitious and all those other lung diseases...

I have a form of acid reflux--my mother figured this out not my doctor.

So I have to get meds and eat lots of cough drops till then to keep from getting ill and getting another nasty cough and coughing up more blood.

I could've told Ty to drink lots of liquid and cough drops for something like that, and it wouldn't have cost a single cent. Rather, he wasted time, gas and money *nods*  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:54 pm
Doctors suck for me. The medicine never works for me.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:25 pm
Agreed...but I've got a boyfriend willing to force me to eat chicken noodle soup until I stop coughing so I'm pretty good. 3nodding  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 11:29 pm
That be cool, to have someone you love force-feed you chicken noodle soup. But I'd much rather sit with some milo and tim-tams on my own.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:21 am
Oh, so that's what that is when you do that? I, like Rae, thought it was something serious. :/ Sorry.

Anyway, glad you're starting to get better. Being sick is never fun. I hope it goes away for you soon. Then no more eating of cough drops!

Ha, my job went well. It's like supervising a bunch of kids with A.D.D. And stocking shelves. Everyone's really nice, so it shouldn't be too hard.

I'm glad the forums are working again though. I tried to post last night and Gaia decided that it wanted to blow itself up. :/  

Graphiti Skies

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 4:40 pm
Haha, stupid children. I hate little kids with a passion, and I hate babies even more.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 7:39 pm
*pulls out bazooka* This is what I think of children...

*aims at the two brats she happens to be babysitting currently and fires*

bye bye!  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2005 9:57 pm
Children are evil? Like the new look?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:19 am
yeah it's cute  

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:09 am
I hate msn.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 1:30 am
teh evil...worse than peeps.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Graphiti Skies

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2005 12:42 pm
Ex-Professor Remus Lupin
teh evil...worse than peeps.

Peeps? You mean those nasty yellow squish things that you're supposed to eat around easter?  
Off Topic Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games