Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
The cafe...(just People no profiles needed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:35 pm
"No Kai! Don't you see! Once she kills you, Mitsuzu will die on her own! She will take over her body! It doesn't matter if you die!"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:36 pm
"Kai don't do this!"  

Ashyr Black

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:38 pm
Kira looked down at Lynn smiling "stay out of this or die like these fools" she yelled down at Lynn flying down next ot Nick "what a beutiful boy" she whispered in his ear taking the blade cross infront of him then flew next to Kai "you know she's right but who cares" she whispered taking the blade to his stomach  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:41 pm
Kai coughed up blood as the blade went into his stomch, but as it did he smirked and grabbed onto it. "Don't think...that I'm that big of a fool," he whispered as he closed his eyes. "I give...you take over," he whispered. The aura around him suddenly spiked and he started laughing wickedly. The sheer aura around him shattered the blade that was within him. "Hello love," he said in a wicked voice.  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:44 pm
Maya started to laugh "I got want I wanted" she whispered throwing her off flying up next to him hugging on to him "nice to see you love" she whispered looking up at him she still had contol over the body cuz Mitsuzu was still sleeping and Kira was out of the body  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:46 pm
"LYNN...GET OUT OF HERE PLEASE!"  

Ashyr Black

Youkai_Girl06

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:49 pm
Lynn looked up confused. What the hell was going on!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:50 pm
Kai growled. "How long has it been Maya?"  

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:52 pm
"forever" she whispered kissing him then backed off going to Kira taking her hand down her face "she looks just like her" she said smiling rubbing the tear off her face  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:53 pm
"Lynn...no questions just go"  

Ashyr Black

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:53 pm
"Heh yeah she...." Kai stopped as one of his red eyes turned to blue. He stopped and had to shake his head. "Stay away from her! This brat's trying to take control again."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:57 pm
Lynn saw her chance. She yelled: "Kai! Look at me! Come to your senses! Don't you remember how much you love Mitsuzu and are beginning to love Kira! Don't throw it away! You need to drive him back!"  

Youkai_Girl06

TheFobiddenOne

Beloved Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:58 pm
Kai grabbed onto his head and closed his eyes. He struggled within himself to gain control. "I...won't...," Kai said in a strained voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:00 pm
"Yes! That's it! You can do it Kai! Just remember the love!"  

Youkai_Girl06

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games