Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply Guild Archives
Introduce yourself here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MR.Tigglesworth

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:47 am
Hello. i just joined the guild. i have a 1,400 point army at the moment of black templar who i am actully painting in between posts. i just got a land raider crusader 3 days ago and damn does it look fine.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:22 pm
Hey, I'm a lizardmen player, and I've got a semi-complete army. I'm thinking about a Nid army, but that might not happen...  

Kang_the_Knight

Vermillion Werewolf

9,900 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100

Ami RuffleFluff

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:49 pm
Hello.
My name is Amy, and I'm a Warhammer player.

Chorus: Hello, Amy!

I have my dozens of Chaos Space Marines of various sorts, that I enjoy immensely as a 40k army, but my newest hobby is something a little bit different!

Chaos dwarves! I'm working on amassing an army of the coily-bearded little blighters as we speak. It'll be slow go-ings, though, as most models have to be converted, if allowable, I'm more than interested in keeping a running 'army blog' to tally my progress and such.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:22 pm
Ello every one.
Im Jason, or Jase..... which ever one suits you best.
I collect warhammer 40k and have:
Grey Knights.
Mixed Space Marines.
A small army of Chaos.
Small army of Necrons.
and maybe afew Daemons.  

Jason Kharo

5,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

Tralk

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:50 pm
Rawr. I'm Tralk. I play Sisters of Battle, Easterlings, and soon I'm starting an Army of the Dead, Dark Elves, and Camel mounts.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:58 pm
My name is Iron Wolf, yes the 85 is my regiment's number
I am a guard player, and I live in the middle of Nowhere, New Hampshire, I have few opponents, so I buy and build for fun. I also devote my time more to reading the books than the modeling.
I don't have many models because I cannot afford them (GW is Expensive stuff). But those I have are each customized as best as possible.
Nice to meet an actual community.  

Iron Wolf 85

MiTeY

750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:29 pm

My name is Michael and I'm 23yrs old. I live in Sydney Australia.

WHFB: I play Dark Elves

WH40K: I play Sisters of Battle

I'll get around to posting pictures soon I hope.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:11 pm
I'm Lestat. I've been on gaia for a long time, my main account got banned a few months ago, :b. But yeah, I play Tau, and am now starting up a Tyranid army in 40k.  

xxLestat

Julian_Vamp

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:01 pm
I'm Julian, I play Tau, Imperial Guard ( I love this one the most <3), Space Marines, and Necrons =3 I'm a big guy on collecting things. I live in Burnaby, British Columbia right next to Vancouver <3  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:46 pm
Sup I play orc's and goblins and lizardmen for Fantasy.
For 40k I play Tyrinid and Space Marines.
I'll post pic's of them later.  

Kiro Orochi

The Black Messiah

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 6:43 am
Hi, hows it going, I've been playing necrons for nearly 3 years now, and am thinking of starting a space marine army. I like hte painting side more than the gaming side, so talk to me about.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:09 am
Hello I have been playing Eldar for 5+ years and have about a 2500-3000 point army thats about 1/10 painted. I really enjoy the painting, but I have nearly no patience to actually completely paint my entire army. Will post pics of some of my painted stuff at some point.  

Axyl39

Ranger Neophyte

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:52 pm
Hello, I play Tyranids and Imperial Guard, but I am focusing more on my Guard right now. I live in the greater hartford area of connecticut and if you want to play a game let me know.  
Guild Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games