Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Have you ever been caught? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yukinojo14

Dangerous Fairy

12,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 8:00 am
I sucks for me now that I've been caught. Now when ever we go to the book store ( I can't drive yet so I go with my dad) my dad flip's through everything I get to 'make sure their clothes stay on'. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 am
Luckily I don't live with my parents anymore. When I did, I didn't get caught since I was highly paranoid plus my parents don't understand English. xp I could read my Yaoi fan fictions in peace.

Now that I'm living on my own I have a SasuNaru picture taped on my fridge's door. They are just about to kiss and once my mom actually saw it.
Her reaction: Oh lookie! Those two are about to go kissy kissy! (She is a ditz sometimes stare )
Me: ... Um. Yeah. Would you like to have some coffee? sweatdrop (No, I wasn't changing the topic of discussion. biggrin )

I don't even want to think about the reaction if my big brother or dad will find out... Dad would probably disown me or play that he didn't see, hear or read anything and my brother... He would make sure that I'll never forget that he knows my guilty pleasure. gonk  

KitsuneToy

teddytoles

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:07 pm
The worst thing that happened when I was caught was Mom decided she was going to join me. It was not a Mom friendly Yaoi in the end.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:39 pm
I live with my grandparent and everyone in may family has watched me when i'm reading it and they just shake their heads and walk away.  

Fujoboka

LetheSteaths

Magic Cat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:20 pm
i always read fanfics, mainly about lxlight, but my parents come into my room all the time while i'm reading just to check on me, and they haven't noticed what i'm reading yet...this has been going on for about 3 or four years lol xDDD, i'm 14 right now and if they found out i would die of embarresment gonk my step-mom would probubly be to embarresed to even get angry at me and try to avoid me altogether, and my dad would most likely eather pretened he never found out or he would put blocks on my computer o.o...so ya i hope they never find out....  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:02 pm
Mymoms way is read it and not do it so she pretty much donsn't care. She's evan bought it for me whenever i'm sick.  

saya_parker

6,200 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200

flexistential crisis

Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:52 pm
No, and i intend to keep it that way! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:26 am
I watch it at my GF (she has a stash) he parents just walk in see what's on the screen and just walk out...nuff said  

lil_utena

Karerik

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:30 pm
Lucky for me I'm 20, so they can't do anything about it but my brother knows because he picked up one of my yaoi mangas once and asked me about it. I told him, he wouldn't like it, so he said 'Ohhh, all right.' and put it down. My mom through caught me showing them to a friend and started looking through one of them. She said 'Thats all they say, how boring.' (lucky for me it was the sex scene between the guy and girl) She then went and told my dad 'Did you see what your daughter is reading?'  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:25 pm
To my Mom, they're just comics. Eh heh, so she doesn't know and I highly doubt that she cares. But as for the NC-17 fics I print, I have to hide those.

Takeda_Saiyuki

Yesi Aviah

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:15 pm
It'd just me kinda weird to get caught.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:47 pm
i'd probably get into trouble but at the same time I don't take awesome steps to hide it...they don't ask questions and I don't give answers...
the only close call I have is one time when I was watching Gravitation but it was the end of the first episode where Shuichi didn't speak so he passed as a girl.  

shiri_dragon

Fashionable Gaian

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Gima5

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 2:08 pm
my parents don't know but i think my sister does and she just keeps it to herself so im not sure if she does or if im just misunderstanding... I know that some of my co-workers and classmate knows since one of them told me that i like them too much. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:31 pm
I don't know I might have. I mean my sister and cousin know, and it's not really a secret since I sport a I heart Yaoi
Plus I'm 22 so it really doesn't matter xp  

Sahu

5,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

Erandir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:48 pm
I've been caught and my mum didn't really care. 'Course I'm in college and my brother is gay so it's not like it's going to traumatize anyone I know. My parents are also pretty chill, I swear in front of them all the time and it doesn't even faze them.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games