Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Incest? o_0 Love it or hate it? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yaoi incest:
  Love it
  Hate it.
  Poll whore, RAWR.
View Results

WammyHouseWhore

2,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 pm
If its in Anime and such, of course!

But real life...eehh.. its not good to JUDGE people, so i just kinda avoid thinking about that.

I have siblings, so perhaps im being biased.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 7:37 pm
I don't mind incest in real life or in anime/manga

I will say it makes me... excited in manga/anime form, but has no affect on me in real life...

But also, can you deny the amazing sexual power of twincest?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

xxIrrelevant Obsessionxx

blackfox7

1,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:31 pm
I think that´s a delicated question. I love, love, loooove whee uchihacest and elricest but I think it´s just in "anime world" because in real world is other thing... I mean, I can´t imagine myself loving my little sister that way (well to be true I don´t like her very much at all stare ) but love can be everywere and the most important thing is "just to love and be loved in return"...  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:17 pm
I can get into it and then suddenly i think what if my family knew i was reading this? and then i think about my brother and then i cant read it anymore because that one thought turned me off, no usually i dont read manga involving inscest.  

bopeebo

Mewling Kitten

basselope7

Naughty Nerd

41,625 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Jump Start Boot 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:43 pm
Er... I hate all incest, be it yaoi, yuri, or het... It just really creeps me out. gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:27 am
I love it in anime but in real life like many others hav said if it is between a brother and sister then the baby might be harmed but if it is between the same sex then no baby can be produced so then to me it ok  

Aieko_09

Demonic Shapeshifter

20,325 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
  • Nebula Novice 100

Mr woman

5,300 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 9:28 pm
User Image

I'm pretty meh about it, I've never found the idea of two brothers hotter, I guess a dad and a son could be pretty hot.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:29 pm
Theres a huge difference between liking incest and thinking its okay. I don't get grossed out by incest unless it has a generation gap (parent/child, uncle/nephew). That grosses me out on so many levels. But two brothers? Cousins? sure!

I think real life straight incest is really bad unless they are related through marriage or adoption. It's just not fair to the baby.

Edit: I don't have a real problem with generation gap incest unless a deformed baby is inolved. THAT is why incest is bad. So if they don't have a baby it will still irk me, but that doesn't mean I hate you or anything. In fact, if you like it, that's great for you.  

Ellen Watermellen

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 1:32 pm
So in fiction, I tend to like incest in relationships that are already kind of ******** up. so like, if there's already tension, or some kind of angst, I think the incest makes it super hot.

Now if it's a perfectly functional family situation? I'm less into it. Not really sure why.

If we're talking real life, I don't have a problem what 2 consenting adults do.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm
I'm into incest in the anime world only when's it's Yaoi.I'm not a Yuri fan too much but i guess it's alright with me.

In reality i guess you can say i'm 'meh' about it.I do not hate or love it,what two people do in the family is none of my business or concern and i will not hate other people for the choices they make in their life.  

Niko Narshe

Rich Wife

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:59 am
Ellen Watermellen
Theres a huge difference between liking incest and thinking its okay. I don't get grossed out by incest unless it has a generation gap (parent/child, uncle/nephew). That grosses me out on so many levels. But two brothers? Cousins? sure!

I think real life straight incest is really bad unless they are related through marriage or adoption. It's just not fair to the baby.

Edit: I don't have a real problem with generation gap incest unless a deformed baby is inolved. THAT is why incest is bad. So if they don't have a baby it will still irk me, but that doesn't mean I hate you or anything. In fact, if you like it, that's great for you.

It should be noted, that unless there is a long history of incest in your family (as was the case with many royal families in Europe), then the risk of genetic deformities in offspring is only slightly increased (by about 3% max). (That's with 1st cousins. That number is slightly higher for siblings, though I forget what it is.)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:05 am
twincest=win XD
I love me a good yaoi twincest, but regular incest i can do with or without. i think i prefer step brothers, or adoupted or the like, over straight up incest.  

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

VampuricWerewolf

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:07 am
[Ren The Ryoko]
Ellen Watermellen

It should be noted, that unless there is a long history of incest in your family (as was the case with many royal families in Europe), then the risk of genetic deformities in offspring is only slightly increased (by about 3% max). (That's with 1st cousins. That number is slightly higher for siblings, though I forget what it is.)

just going to point out that this is yaoi incest, so uless there is something horribly wrong there ain't gonna be no babies made XD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:08 am
VampuricWerewolf
[Ren The Ryoko]
Ellen Watermellen

just going to point out that this is yaoi incest, so uless there is something horribly wrong there ain't gonna be no babies made XD

Also an incredibly good point. XD  

[Ren The Ryoko]

7,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Ellen Watermellen

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:00 pm
[Ren The Ryoko]
Ellen Watermellen

Oh.  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces