Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Suggestive Lines (*snicker*) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Gyrfalcon
Crew

Dapper Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:27 am
S a f f r o n S u g a r
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."
From the Alexander movie: “Alexander was never defeated in his lifetime, except by Hephaistion’s thighs”

fffffff heart
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

Ffffffff, what?!

Oh, that reminds me, I was at a gig by a local band last Thursday, and I have no idea what The Fool was originally trying to say, but she just gave up and shouted "Go for the thighs!" instead. (The bands was an all-female one. Pffft, what.)

My Aikido-sensei is an absolute genius. Since it's a martial art with some moderate amount of contact, there are the occasional random awkward mildy-homoerotic seeming moments, especially seeing as my friend Ciara and I are the only girls. But he lampshades them! 8D It's awesome! It's like the perfect method of making sure everything doesn't get too awkward!
Like the time when he was trying to explain a particular move you do when your wrist is grabbed, and how it's easier if you move your arm into it instead of pulling away. lol
The "does this remind you of anything" was so strong that he made a joke about all under-eighteens having to leave the room. (For reference, it was sort of like the visual innuendo if someone makes a circle with their thumb and forefinger on one hand, then moves the first finger of the other hand in and out of it. rolleyes )  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 3:26 pm
I can't think of any anime suggestive scenes that haven't already been said, but I will say that the ministers at my church (center for spiritual living/aka science of mind) come up with the most interesting phrases.
Once, one of them said "Bondage" four sundays in a row. I kept count and it cracked me up each time because she'd say something like "let's come out of the bondage we are living in everyday and stop believing we are being dominated by...the world around us." in an incredibly serious, oblivious voice. xD I almost replied, "Why can't we come IN our bondage?" lol rofl

On a similar note, a different minister said "Homo Erectus" twice today.XDDD I almost choked trying to keep from laughing out loud.  

Bruce of House Banner

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:07 am
Step by step, heart to heart, left, right, left, we all fall down…

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but in the second season of Avatar, Zuko says, 'Back off, Azula. He's mine.' And I was like SQUEEEE.

Like toy soldiers…

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:39 pm
Lily Evans, to Severus Snape, discussing "the Marauders" as the fans call them, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, pg. 674:

Quote:
"I know your theory," said Lily, and she sounded cold. "Why are you so obsessed with them anyway? Why do you care what they're doing at night?"

Snape is obsessed with what James Potter and his buddies get up to at night, is he? Normally, I don't do Harry Potter slash, but rereading this passage with yaoi on the brain... Hee-heeeeeeeeee. x3  

EvFaerAshlynn

xhauntedsoulx

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:22 pm
I just rented Star Ocean: the last hope and all i can say is this, Crowe and Edge are so Together I mean even at the beginning of the game you can tell! Ah i'm trying to remember some lines but none are coming to me at the moment sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 3:41 am
"There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber..."
~Revolver Ocelot MGS1  

Ceveo

Pretty Pretty Priceless

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:15 am
Ceveo
"There's nothing like the feeling of slamming a long silver bullet into a well greased chamber..."
~Revolver Ocelot MGS1
Oh....wow.....there certainly isn't.

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 8:30 pm
Here's one I recently read in Shakespeare's The Tempest:
Ariel biggrin o you love me, master?
Prospero: Dearly, my delicate Ariel.

Swear, that book has a whole bunch. My friends (the class corner of perverts) kept laughing evry time something yaoi-related showed up.  

Ichikage Kira

1,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Explorer 100

civiliandata

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:04 pm
Sorry if this is repeat.

One is from Torchwood (more slash than BL, whatevs). The four main characters are investigating the possibility of an alien being used for meat.

Gwen: Have you ever eaten alien meat Jack?
Jack: Yeah I have.
Gwen: How was it?
Jack: Well he certainly enjoyed it.

The second is from a manga named Wild Adapter. The two main characters are named Tokito and Kubota. Their room has been bugged. The scene shows two guys in a van listening in on their conversation.

Kubota: Tokito... Come over here.

Tokito: What... Kubo-chan it's the middle of the day...
OH! *rustle*
Uh... Stop...
Kubo-cha...

Kubota: Stop? I'm about to explode.

Tokito: Hey- Urrr...

Kubota: You can make noise Tokito. Those moans... Nobody's listening.

Tokito: N-no, Kubo-chan, not down there... AH!

Kubota: Not down where? Here?

And then it shows Tokito and Kubota in their apartment and they know that they've been bugged, so they're sitting on their couch making all these sounds but otherwise doing nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 12:31 am
civiliandata

The second is from a manga named Wild Adapter. The two main characters are named Tokito and Kubota. Their room has been bugged. The scene shows two guys in a van listening in on their conversation.
User Image"Seriousness is the refuge of the shallow."

I remember that part! I was like "GASP, are they doing what I-- oh, no they're not. damn."
Curse you Kazuya Minekura! Curse youuuu! (she's almost as bad as CLAMP)

Hurhur, WELL.
Here in Schweeden, we have a radio channel that I love called Bandit Rock.
Every morning, in my favorite morning show "Too Early" they have some activities and crap.
Every morning, for example, there's the "position of the day" where whoever's available re-enacts sexual positions from some book they got.
This morning, they got some gay position that I can't remember the name of.
So two of the guys get into this overly complicated position, and afterwards the main host goes
"Well, that wasn't too bad? We did well, I think."
"Yeah, I feel safe if I'm with you..."
x3
- Oscar Wilde.User Image

User_2629207

Nana 21011

2,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:05 pm
User Image

lol i don't know if this counts xp  
PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2009 4:50 am
My favourite is from Les Mis (musical version):

"Another hour yet, and then I'm yours!"

Says Valjean. To ME. heart If this is not subtext, nothing is.  

InspektorJavert

AIRanimechiic

450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2009 11:04 pm
several:
- the freedert something play in DN Angel- Satoshi & Daisuke
- also DNAngel has this part where Krad looks like he's gonna rape Satoshi (grabbing him around the head and around the waist)
- when Yuki first beats up Kyo in Fruits Basket (they look like they're gonna kiss mrgreen )
- X/1999- there's hella in this- many times Fuma looks like he raped/is raping Kamui if it wasn't pretty obvious that Fuma was actually "killing"(almost) Kamui
- and dont forget yutaro & yahiko action from Rurouni Kenshin (sorry!)
- there's also hella "suggestive lines" from Hana Kimi
- btw, wasn't there that episode from bleach in which ichigo is telling renji to take something off and the class is like "oooh!"
these are all from non-yaoi titles o.0  
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 2:55 pm
I was watching Scrubs last night and the musical episode was on (a woman has a brain tumor that makes her hear people sing instead of speak).

Turk and JD were singing about "guy love" and JD sings "You're the only man who's ever been inside of me." and Turk says to the woman "Woah, woah, I just took out his appendix."

I ROFL'd rofl  

Objectivist_musicnerd

Tomqueen

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 11:07 am
Get Backers ep. 3-ish? during some epic battle scene. not word-for-word ...

Jackal: I must say, Ginji, I'm beginning to get rather excited.

um. It was his voice. He sounded like Pegasus from Yu-Gi-Oh. Which makes ANYTHING sound pervy, okay.

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff