Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:44 pm
*HUGE EGO BOOST*

I am now a Gaia Helper (mini-mod; can move threads out of forum) in Classical/Jazz/Blues.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:56 am
Durza- HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Silver- WAY TO GO! *puts good job ribbons in her hair* xd xd xd heart heart heart heart  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:35 pm
What is this? neutral

flipflop791
I want to join this guild because I need to correct you because it is not band nerd it is band geek. You got it confused with math nerd. Plus I am the coolest flute player ever.

Who's confused? Another ego trip. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:56 pm
Durza the Shade
What is this? neutral

flipflop791
I want to join this guild because I need to correct you because it is not band nerd it is band geek. You got it confused with math nerd. Plus I am the coolest flute player ever.

Hahaha. I saw that too. xp  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 3:25 pm
Silver Gryphon
Durza the Shade
What is this? neutral

flipflop791

Hahaha. I saw that too. xp

W O W  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:59 pm
What is going on? I am going try to stay more with this thread than I have... sweatdrop  

.Ch!na.Doll.

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:06 pm
Feather Wing
What is going on? I am going try to stay more with this thread than I have... sweatdrop

chicken 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 7:35 pm
A thread I started was just locked. I don't think it should have been.
The thread was titled "Band CampS" which is very different from "Band camp (Yeah, you heard me)" or whatever it is. While that thread asks for STORIES from band camp, my thread asked for WHICH BAND CAMPS MEMBERS OF THE GUILD ARE GOING TO. Mine also had a very different poll, asking how many band camps members of the guild will be going to in the summer.

Please tell me why my thread was locked. (And I expect a real answer, not just the same reason that was given on the thread I had started when it was locked).

Thank you.  

MorielTelperien

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 9:11 pm
The "Band camp (Yeah, you heard me)" covers all aspects of band camp, not just stories. You can ask people which camps they're going to in there.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2005 1:04 pm
Yeah, don't worry about your topic being locked, if you have the remote idea that your topic may even slightly coincide with another topic, then don't make it, post your idea here, we will clear it, and then you can post, alright?  

DiddleFreak61387

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:39 pm
From one of my other guilds
Scepter
Lanzer, the Great Gaian God he is

On the development end, the township project is going pretty well. Still tons of work to be done though. We've also sat down and talked about version 2 of Gaia Housing, which will have a lot of cool features, including the ability for guilds to own their own club house.

...all I say... is YES!

eek whee xd domokun heart  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:52 pm
Masquanade
From one of my other guilds
Scepter
Lanzer, the Great Gaian God he is

On the development end, the township project is going pretty well. Still tons of work to be done though. We've also sat down and talked about version 2 of Gaia Housing, which will have a lot of cool features, including the ability for guilds to own their own club house.

...all I say... is YES!

eek whee xd domokun heart

HUZZAH!!! We can have a band room for the RP now!!!  

DiddleFreak61387

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 3:56 pm
I hope they release equippable instruments so we can make it all pretty-like.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 4:22 pm
Huzzah yes! That would look sooooooo goood, it would be like an actual band room!

*dreams of the day of having a gaian band room*  

DiddleFreak61387

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:05 pm
That would be cool. I don't know how band room-ish we would really be able to make it, though . . . *wonders*  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games