Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:33 am

TeaDidikai

Quote:
Tea, to answer your question of why. I am a very secretive person by habit. Its something I have always done. Especially around new people, and here there are a lot of new people.
I find it odd. If you didn't wish to draw attention to it, why mention it?

You are right. It is very odd. I am an odd person though.
The main reason is that this particular point that isn't answered here is going to be answered in another thread.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:25 am

guardian_rose
TeaDidikai

Quote:
Tea, to answer your question of why. I am a very secretive person by habit. Its something I have always done. Especially around new people, and here there are a lot of new people.
I find it odd. If you didn't wish to draw attention to it, why mention it?

You are right. It is very odd. I am an odd person though.
The main reason is that this particular point that isn't answered here is going to be answered in another thread.
It just reads as passive aggressive behavior designed to draw people in.

Rather distasteful in my opinion.

TeaDidikai

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 7:35 am

Well, its not meant to be.
And, if you want to know something about me... here it is.
I am highly distrustful. Yet I want to reach out to people, but I have problems communicating with others.

If this all sounds ironically contradictory, thats because it is. Not that I wish to be, mind you.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 3:56 pm

Ah, occult, what a funny word.
I've always loved hidden stuff.
In my childhood, I would organize raiding parties under the creepy bed in the upstairs guest bedroom. There were things up there best left out of the light of day, I assure you.
Never found any monsters tho.

On the matter of trust, this is the internet... several of us have met in person, and I have only rarely been taken advantage off. Never at this site. There are far worse places one could open up at. 3nodding

Fiddlers Green

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:15 am

Fiddlers Green

On the matter of trust, this is the internet... several of us have met in person, and I have only rarely been taken advantage off. Never at this site. There are far worse places one could open up at. 3nodding

When it comes to certain things, I am not always quick to trust. Give it time. as I get to know people, I tend to open up on things a bit more.
Of course there are times, too, that I let things slip without realizing. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 8:16 am

I can't say I have many issues with trust. I tend to just spill myself out without provocation. The ordeals begin when I begin to contradict myself (Ex: I am raised under the ways of Odhinn, and though I want to branch from my family's traditions to find my own path, I am also looking into Wicca)

Some have said this is because I am a Taurus Sun and Sagittarius Moon. Since I wear my heart on my sleeve, the Moon can almost be the Sun and therefore my ways are conflicted. I admit to not going more into the Zodiac than knowing my Sun and Moon signs though, so anyone that can give me a an interpretation of what that actually means for me would be thanked.

I am stubborn to a fault, yet random often. Sometimes indecisive, and often my own emotional roller coaster. I'm always loyal to my friends and supportive of anything I feel won't lead to their pain. That about sums it up.

DW Paladin

3,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200

guardian_rose

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:50 pm

Stubborn to a fault, eh?
Sounds like every other Taurus I know. wink
That could be good at times.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:28 pm

Collowrath
Calixti
guardian_rose

I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's. So basically, when you teenagers were in diapers, trainers, or in preschool. wink

Wow, condescending much? neutral And Tea's right about the average age; at 21, I'm one of the younger members, iirc.

I'm only 19! Guess that makes me one of the baby members. blaugh

25 here. Mid 90's for my interests. Early 00's for dedicated interest and scholastic.

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Fiddlers Green

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:39 pm

guardian_rose
When it comes to certain things, I am not always quick to trust. Give it time. as I get to know people, I tend to open up on things a bit more.
Of course there are times, too, that I let things slip without realizing. sweatdrop

Which is perfectly fine.
Trust is rarely instantaneous, and it is often a two way street. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:22 pm

saint dreya
Collowrath
Calixti
guardian_rose

I turned to occult practices in the mid to late 90's. So basically, when you teenagers were in diapers, trainers, or in preschool. wink

Wow, condescending much? neutral And Tea's right about the average age; at 21, I'm one of the younger members, iirc.

25 here. Mid 90's for my interests. Early 00's for dedicated interest and scholastic.
User Image I'm starting to feel old.

TeaDidikai

grapeseed

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:08 pm

Hello smile

My name is Nikki ... I am 22 years old, from Canada.

Just wanted to introduce myself. wink
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:15 pm

TeaDidikai
saint dreya
Collowrath
Calixti
guardian_rose

User Image I'm starting to feel old.

That's how I feel every time I go to Navy DEP meetings...I'm older than almost all the recruiters!

saint dreya
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Deoridhe
Crew

Fashionable Fairy

11,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:04 am

TeaDidikai
I'm starting to feel old.

sweatdrop Me, too.

grapeseed
Hello smile

Welcome to the guild.

Personally, I find the best way to keep my secrets is to let no hint drop that I have any. And, of course, I have no secrets to keep. wink

Teshia, I'm one of the resident AsatruaR. The weird, irreverent one. Gothi is a much better source for scholarly stuff; he's amazing.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:27 am

grapeseed
Hello smile

Welcome, I've been to Edmonton for Animethon. Rode the bus up there too. Canada has some nice country sides.

rmcdra

Loved Seeker

11,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Contributor 150

CheapToaster

6,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 2:42 am

Hiii. My name is Heaven.
I'm relatively new to paganism as a path for myself, though I've grown up around it. My stepmom is Wiccan, and my father considers himself a cross between Christian and Wiccan (is that really even possible?). I'm just looking to learn more about it, because no one ever told me much beyond the harm none and that it's fairly earth-based.
Kinda on a spiritual journey, trying to figure out what I believe...
and so far Wicca and the little I've heard of it seems to suit me well, so that's where I'm focusing.
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games