Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Back to Guilds

An RP guild to RP different Cold Hunger stories 

Tags: TMNT, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, Raphael 

Reply The Cold Hunger Chronicles
A Life For Two Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:35 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He would stroke her hair a bit.
Eventually the murmuring had stopped as she slept the rest of the night.

He would lay there with her quietly, the rest of the night.
When morning came, she woke up and took a moment to look around as if checking if Raph was still there or had left.

He was still there, staring up at the ceiling.
"Stayed up all night?" She asked with a yawn.

"Yeah. You sleep aight?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:37 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

When morning came, she woke up and took a moment to look around as if checking if Raph was still there or had left.

She nodded a bit. "Wish I could ask you the same thing."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's fine." he said with a small smile. "I'm gonna go out and hunt." he said standing and stretching a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2021 8:52 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It's fine." he said with a small smile. "I'm gonna go out and hunt." he said standing and stretching a bit.
She gave a nod before she sat up as well. "Don't take too long."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:32 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

He nodded and headed out through the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She watched him head out through the window before she would then head downstairs to the living room.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:00 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

She watched him head out through the window before she would then head downstairs to the living room.

Splinter sat in the living room reading a book with a cup of hot tea beside him. "Good morning, Ms. Xena."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:15 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Splinter sat in the living room reading a book with a cup of hot tea beside him. "Good morning, Ms. Xena."
"Good morning, Splinter. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she walked over to him.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:25 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Good morning, Splinter. Did you sleep well?" She asked as she walked over to him.

"I slept very well. How about you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:33 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

Xena gave a nod. "I did as well." She said with a small smile.  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"Something troubles you." Splinter stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:16 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I can see why it's difficult to hide from Leo." She chuckled a little before she sighed a bit. "I'm just more worried if Raph's hunger is going to put a wedge between him and you all. I can see it in Leo's eyes that he's still skeptical, like he's waiting for Raph to slip up with his hunger..."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:22 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I can see why it's difficult to hide from Leo." She chuckled a little before she sighed a bit. "I'm just more worried if Raph's hunger is going to put a wedge between him and you all. I can see it in Leo's eyes that he's still skeptical, like he's waiting for Raph to slip up with his hunger..."

"It is something I worry about too, though I am afraid the two will make whatever happens first to happen." Splinter said. "As a father, I wish that they could learn to live with one another without fighting. I know how they are when together sometimes. It may take something drastic between them to see that we are a family and we should stick close even if they do not wish to be a team still."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:40 pm
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"It is something I worry about too, though I am afraid the two will make whatever happens first to happen." Splinter said. "As a father, I wish that they could learn to live with one another without fighting. I know how they are when together sometimes. It may take something drastic between them to see that we are a family and we should stick close even if they do not wish to be a team still."
"I wish that too..." Xena murmured. "Wish my own family could learn that...There are times I feel like it falls onto me to try to pull them together while they put no effort on trying...or don't bother listening to a kid just because they think she's only biased with her parents...when all she wanted is to spend time with her family like the other kids do. It's sad when it's the kid that knows their parents' sorrow, yet the other adults fail to see said sorrow or make no form to understand." She said with a sigh. "Like now, it feels like it falls onto me again to pull this one back together."  

Sirea Angelie
Vice Captain

Nine-tailed Fox

26,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Married 100

Dan Phantom Maxwell
Crew

Timely Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2021 8:43 pm
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai
Sirea Angelie
Clockwork Moirai

"I wish that too..." Xena murmured. "Wish my own family could learn that...There are times I feel like it falls onto me to try to pull them together while they put no effort on trying...or don't bother listening to a kid just because they think she's only biased with her parents...when all she wanted is to spend time with her family like the other kids do. It's sad when it's the kid that knows their parents' sorrow, yet the other adults fail to see said sorrow or make no form to understand." She said with a sigh. "Like now, it feels like it falls onto me again to pull this one back together."

"Do not feel obligated. Once Leonardo and Raphael talk, I am sure things will be resolved." Splinter said trying to reassure them both.  
The Cold Hunger Chronicles

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games