Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:43 pm
Moving Hiei looked toward Iaffrette and Jen and leaned back crossing his arms. " I suppose that makes sense. Welcome to the castle and please anything you need. Let me know. I'm leaving for the night but will return tomorrow. So Mukuro is in charge. " Hiei explained sitting there and nodded. " Have fun you two." Hiei said and nodded for them to leave.

Jen smiled and nodded. " Thanks father, I'll see you tomorrow then. " Jen said with a smile and waved as he turned to leave with Iaffrette. " Easy, now let's find Kazuhiro and go adventure!" Jen said with a big smile.

Kazu blinked and tilted his head. " Since when Did Hiei smoke?" He blinked a little as they sat outside. He moved with the smoke in his mouth and laughed. " I dont crush, I flirt ******** and leave. Just like Dad used too." Kazu said and frowned. " But...yeah I guess not this time. I don't want that one night stand s**t." He said and leaned back as he sat on the ground, his back on the railing. " I don't think a hair cut can fix this fugly face." Kazu said rolling his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:25 pm
Neko rolled her eyes. "Alright Kazu, if you retain anything I ever tell you, let it be this. Don't do anything your father ever did. He is not a role model in any sense." She said flatly, looking down at him. She very rarely referred to Able as his father. Neko personally felt Able didnt deserve the title. Granted, she didnt have a great track record either, but still, not the point. "Be your own person and do things your way, not Ables. You'll be better off and probably get better results." She took another drag and thought a moment. "I dont have to remind you that if you do end up scoring to be safe about it do I?" She asked, teasing him a bit, already knowing he knew better.

Iaffrette noddes and gave another bow. "Thank you for the hospitality. Enjoy your trip." She stood and spun to follow Jencho out of the office. "He is a lot more laid back then Lord Lioh is." She noted, keeping her voice low. Her only other meeting with Hiei had been a high tension one and he hadn't been in a good mood. This one had gone much better.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:51 am
MOving a little Kazu took another long drag and held the smoke in his mouth. " Jesus mother, Of course I know to be safe. I never do anything without one." The silver bat said rolling his eyes and getting up after and putting the smoke out on his hand and dropping the butt into a can outside. " I'm going to go catch up with Iaffrette and Jen. Get Hiei out of here for some time off before he dies of stress." He said walking toward the door. " Love you." He added as he walked inside and nodded at her as he turned back.

Jen smiled and nodded. " Yeah he is, it's nice. I mean he be just like lord Lioh or worse but he can also just be well himself" Jen said as they walked down the hallway. He saw the open door and Neko and Kazu up ahead and watched the silver bat put his smoke out on his arm and sighed shaking his head and walked toward them. " We are ready KAzy, Are you?" Jen asked about leaving and glanced toward Neko." Hiei is ready to leave to Human world as well." Jen added looking at Neko to give her the heads up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 7:51 am
Iaffrette walked with Jencho, looking ahead to the open balcony, and raising a slender eyebrow as Kazu put a cigarette out on his arm. "Why did he do that?" She asked quietly, curious about the action. Granted, she didnt feel burns, but Kazu was obviously not in any way affiliated with fire. Perhaps he did not feel pain?

Neko narrowed her eyes as Kazu put the smoke out. She'd said something to him about it several times, but he didn't seem to care. "Love you too Kiddo, have fun." She finished her cigarette, stubbing it out on the stone of the railing and throwing it in the same canister as Kazus. Mukuro either hadn't found it yet, or was picking her battles as Neko hadnt heard any complaints since she started smoking out here. She enjoyed the view though, and it was better then being yelled at for smoking inside. Again. She hopped off her perch and headed back toward the office, walking in without knocking per usual. "Ready to head out?" She asked Hiei.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 10:41 pm
Jen blinked and watched Kazu do that before moving to stop her and tried to think. " Kazu....doesn't have the best self esteem. He more less thinks he is trash so don't take the best care of himself. So he self harms sometimes. It's because of his father and what he did to him and his sister growing up." Jen tried to explain.

He moved walking back toward the outside and nodded as Neko left. " You ready to go?" Jen asked looking at Kazu who was looking at his hand.

" Bye mother....Love you." Kazu said watching her leave. That was a very uncommon thing for Kazu to even say. He never said love you to anyone so it was a bit of a shock. He moved looking at Jen and Iaffrette. " Yeah, I just need to stop at my store and then I can take you guys out. Should only take ten minutes or less well I'm at my shop." Kazu said and started to walk.

He moved walking down the walk way and turned into the black market before walking to his shop. He opened the door for Jen and Iaffrette and walked in. The store has thousands of books and relics and in the far corner another hallway to his medical area. " I just need to grab some product. I have to bring it to someone at the pub." Kazu explained walking toward the back to mix some herbs.

Sitting at pub was everyone most hated silver bat. Able sat there with a bag full of money. Waiting.

Hiei shifted and rubbed his face and slowly stood up. " Yeah, LEt's get out of here. I need break time. Port us to the gate at the temple. It will give me a few moments extra how I'm going to explain why I've been missing for the last 5 months and not making contact." He said with a sigh stressed about that for sure.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:13 am
Iaffrette paused, looking confusedly at Jen as he explained about Kazu. She didnt quite understand why someone wouldnt ne able to see their own worth, or take pride in it. She kept her mouth shut though as Jen didnt seem to want her to say anything. She followed along as they headed out to Kazus shop. She looked around, perusing the books and relics as they waited. "There is quite a bit of information here..." she noted. She never had a mind for the medical, short of basic first aid for out on Hunts.

Neko gave a quick nod and walked over, extending her hand to rest on his shoulder. "Could tell them it's just been that busy here." She offered, smiling and porting them to the gate.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 8:32 pm
Kazu shifted and looked at Iaffrette. “ Yeah, I collect items. My friend Hisayuki gives me a lot of stuff to sell. Or some demons don’t have money so they give me stuff” He explained and moved holding a leather bag at his side and nodded. “ You see anything you like you can have it.” He said and moved walking toward the door. “ Let’s head to the pub, I have to do a drop there before I can actually do stuff with you guys.” He said with a sigh.

“ who are you dropping too? Aki?” Jen assumed moving toward the door and looked over his shoulder at Iaffrette waiting for her to cst h up. Kazu shook his head. “ Able.” Was all he said as he walked out and Jen stopped and crossed his arms. “ uh. No you aren’t. You aren’t going or taking us near me. Kazu! Kazuhiro!” Jen snarled.

Hiei sighed and crossed his arms. “ Like she’ll believe that. “ He mumbled walking in, she glances toward the bath house and could already assuming Yukina was there with the twins bathing and kept walking, Heading toward the kitchen. “ Kazuma? “ Hiei called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:19 pm
Iaffrette blinked at the invitation to take whatever interested her. It was a nice offer, but she didnt feel there was enough time to look anything over before they left. She turned to catch up, tilting her head as Kazu mentioned who the drop was far. "Is Able the one you said was the cause for Kazuhiros peculiarities?" She asked Jen, watching the young surgeon walk away. There was an odd sort of feeling to the situation, like the way the air tastes before a storm. She narrowed her eyes at Kazus back before grabbing Jens wrist and moving to follow him, catching up quickly, and immediately jabbing a pointed finger into Kazus side. "You seemed much more confident earlier when we were talking. Why do you feel the need to deliver something to someone that has this effect on you?" She asked bluntly.

Neko smirked, moving to follow Hiei, taking a deep breath of the fresh air and relaxing a bit.

Kuwabara poked his head out a nearby window and waved once he spotted the two. "Hey Shorty. Was beginning to wonder whered you gone off to. Come on in,"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:43 pm
Jen nodded as he walked. “ Able is Kazuma father. His a slim ball useless tit and has been a pain in everyone side lately” Jen said before feeling Iaffrette pulling him to catch up with Kazu.

The silver bat jumped at the jab and moved a hand over his side and glances toward Iaffrette and kept walking. “ Because I’ll do anything to Keep my mother safe. I lost one already. I won’t lose this one” He answered as they walked. “ He just wants some drugs. That’s all I have to drop off to him.” He said as he walked, his voice slowly getting quiet as he walked. He shook his head and smiled forcing it as he put a smoke in his mouth. He had grabbed his new pack from his room before leaving.he walked with his little group and stopped in front of one place. “ The pub is over there. I’ll see you guys in 10. Won’t be long” Kazu said looking st them.

Jen glances at Iaffrette shocked she was so blunt before shaking his head. “ We can come with you.. I don’t want you left by yourself with him” Jen started and Kazu gave him a look.

Hiei moved walking in and slipped his shoes off before looking around and nodded. “ was busy few months. I let time get away from me. Then I went AWOL for a week or two” The fire demon said with a shrug. No point in lying after all. “ Yukina just bathing the twins?” He asked and sighed. “ how mad is she that I’ve been gone?” He asked standing beside Neko and glancing st her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:24 am
Iaffrette listened, watching Kazu as he explained, remembering hearing him call Neko his mother in the hallway at the palace. "So, this Able person threatened Neko if you did not help him, and this is your way of defending her?" She thought a moment. "I agree with Jencho that you should not go alone. Your over all demeanor to this is concerning." She pointed out, crossing her arms stubbornly.

Neko followed Hiei in, boots vanishing as she crossed the threshold. Her hands were in her pockets and at some point she had shifted her usual bra like top for a simple black v neck tank top. It was a bit more modest given the company, and it had become a habit for her to change when she came with Hiei to visit.

Kuwabara walke over to greet them at the entrance. "Yeah, she should be finishing up soon. I was just taking pjs out for the kids." He snickered a bit when Hiei asked how mad she was. "I think she'll forgive you. No worries. Come on in and have a seat, I'll make tea." He grinned  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:05 am
Kazu moves putting the bag over his shoulder and shook his head. “ I’ll be in that pub in ten minutes. I’ll see you then. “ a kazu said and took a step away from them and heading toward the other pub, it was a dangerous place to enter for sure and it was easy to tell that. He moved walking into the pub and tried to change his personality, to be cold and harsh but he was struggling. Able has always scared the s**t out of him. He moved walking toward Able.

Jen sighed and stood there. “ ******** stubborn a*****e. “ Jen said standing there watching the Pub and looked at Oaffrette. “ He said we can meet him over here at the black clover” Jen said taking Iaffretre hand to take her to the other pub. “ He won’t be long.” Jen said, he didn’t want to leave Kazu by himself with Able but Kazu wasn’t going to let him or her do anything.

Hiei sighed walking in and sat down, he sat crossed legged and one hand behind him as he leaned there. “ She May actuslly be mad this time around. 5 months and no contact is pretty long even for me” He said with a sigh and looked at Neko and tried to think. “ I guess it’s finally tell Yukina the truth. So you aren’t lying to her anymore. “ He said with a sigh.

“ Brother your finally home..where have you been? I was worried you can’t just leave like that and not contact us “ Yukina said holding both the kids in her arms with them wrapped in towels.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 1:36 pm
Iaffrette resisted a moment, holding Jen up. "I would like to see this Able character." She stated in all seriousness. "I am new in this area, and will not be recognized. If someone really does want to cause trouble, perhaps a Fury will seem scarier then this Able person." She suggested. She never did handle bullies well in any capacity. It was her biggest problem with Magnus, and having dealt with Magnus for many years, she had something of a need to put her foot down with others on the subject, even strangers such as Able.

Neko followed, taking a seat next to Hiei and leaning her elbows on the table, seeming distracted a moment. She'd been thinking of Kazu saying goodbye earlier, and how out of character it was for him. He'd tell her if something was wrong...wouldnt he. Her tails thumped on the floor rhythmically as she thought on it. She blinked, looking up as Hiei mentioned telling Yukina the truth. "You're really going to tell her?" She asked, pausing as Yukina walked in with the twins.

Kuwabara smirked nodded. "One of your better ideas lately." He noted, turning as Yukina walked in. "Heeey, time for jammies kiddies! You can visit while I get these dressed and taken care of." He took the twins, kissing her forehead before heading out to the twins room.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:00 pm
Jen sighed a little looking at Iaffrette and nodded taking her hand walking toward the other bar that Kazuhiro had walked into. He moved holding her hand and walking in, he kept his face straight as they walked in and Iaffrette close.

He place was sleezy, it had woman of sexual pleasure dancing and rubbing on demons and in a corner demons doing drugs. It wasn’t the nicest place. He moved looking around for Kazu but couldn’t spot the blond hair bat demon anywhere. “ He was just here, we just watched him walk I . Where did he go?” Jen mumbled.

In the hallway, Kazu shifted leaning on the wall and shaking. Able had taken the leather bag with the drugs and had beat the ******** out of the silver bat boy. He moved spitting blood out as he slid down and leaned his head back letting the blood run down his face down his cheek. He shifted reaching into his side poach and slammed a needle down onto his forarm and left it there for now. “ Just a few moments and I’ll clean my face and find Jen and Iaffrette. I hope those drugs do enough damage to Able this time” He mumbled, he had really ******** up those drugs in the hope to make the bat sick.

Hiei tolled his eyes at Kazumas comment and shook his head before looking st Neko a little worried. “ are you okay? You seem off...” he said before looking st a Yukina and smiles. “ let’s talk Sister, I have to tell you something and I’m sorry for lying to you this long..” he said,

Yukina blinked and tilted his head and stared at him.” What’s going on? Are you okay?” She asked and Hiei shifted a little and shrugged. “ I’m King Tear. I’ve been lying to you the last two years and that’s why I’m always gone. I’m sorry about that Yukina.” Hiei said and Yukina stared at her and blinked. “ I suppose that makes sense why Tears bodyguard is always around you. I thought you two where dating but you being King Tear makes a lot of sense...” She said and Hiei laughed rubbing his head not sure if he should add that him and Neko where a thing...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:32 pm
Iaffrette looked around, scanning the crowd. She kept her posture straight, standing tall and shoulders squared. Her skin glowed slightly in the dim light, and her eyes flicked across each face in the room. She moved forward toward the bar, flagging down the bar tender. "I'm looking for someone, a gentleman slightly taller then me, blonde, was carrying a leather bag." She smiled a bit, crossing her arms on the bar. Looking very much like she was there for business.

Neko blinked a moment and nodded. "Yeah, sorry. Just something Kazu said when I saw him last." She explained. "I'll step out later to call him" she leaned back once he started explained to Yukina about being King Tear. She smirked, ears flicking as Yukina mentioned she thought they were dating. "Shes perceptive." She joked  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:43 pm
The bartender blinked and looked toward her and then toward Jencho before back at her. " Your looking for the candy man? Kazu walked to the back with someone. Check the hallway if your looking for your fix." The bartender said and took a step to the side handing out another few drinks.

Jen shifted standing just behind her looking around. This place was gross and he didn't like being here. Very much not his type of place at all. The prince wasn't fond of it, he looked at Iaffrette and heard hallway from the bartender and took a step that way.

Kazu moved rubbing the blood on his long sleeve shirt and sniffed a bit trying to fi the rest of the blood before slowly struggling to stand up and fell back down on the ground and kept his head back, slowly rubbing his head in pain. ' Man he got me ******** good. I still can't stand.' He thought with a sigh and took another deep breath.

" Give him a call in a bit, his out with Iaffrette and Jen so his safe...I'm sure " Hiei chuckled and looked at Neko. " Yeah apparently she is." Hiei said with a sigh and looked toward Kazuma as he came back in and looked at Yukina and shrugged. " Neko and I are together, she isn't just my bodyguard." Hiei finally said.

"Shes your girlfriend? You actually finally found someone?" Yukina was shocked and blinked and smiled. " That's cute." She added and looked at Kazuma. " Did you know Hiei was king Tear? Or that him and neko are a couple? That's so exciting!" Yukina said with a smile.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games