Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shadows Rising (The Emerald Castle)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Epic battles, Good Vs. Evil, Adventure, Horror, Fantasy 

Reply Castle Ire
Darkhunters Attack! PART 2 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ragnarok Akumachi
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Ragnarok_Akumachi
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar comet streaks over to Akumachi and Kai.*
Wha's goin on, here!?
*He asks, his silver aura begining to die down.*
Hearing the sound of Aidar's voice, Akumachi floats down to meet Aidar's level and leans on him wrapping her arms around him. "Darling, i just stopped the rampage of that thing. You can now reward me" she says in a seductive voice, starring into his eyes.

User Image
*Kai opens his cockpit and peers out at Akumachi and Aidar.*
"YOU did this!?"
*He cries,*
"Are you MAD!? The enemy is... up.. on.. us?"
He says, turning to look out at the crowd, as they chatter with each other. Some zurg flock around Darkfrost the Shadow Night, Homac, Mizuti, and Sha, asking questions and grasping their hands in gratitude.*
"why aren't they attacking?..."
*Kai asks.*
"What happened?..."

*Aidar gently pushes Akumachi aside.*
"We went too far.."
*He answers.*
"We should o left some fo the others, who were nae frozen in time..."
Akumachi floats back as she gets pushed aside. " Darling, if you want me to I can help with the wounded and the dead, but that will use up the rest of my power" She says swirling her left hand index finger in little circles " is that what you wish"

"It seems tha Shadow Knight and Angel already have tha under control..."
*Aidar' says as he watchers the activity of the bats and Luminova.*
"Bu, there may be other casualties, among the east an west areas o the caravan... See if ye can help there..."
(I suggest rereading the fight to see if anybody else has been badly hurt.)

Taking a long glance around the battlefield, Akumachi floats back and wraps her arms around Aidar from his left, and from there the flames on jer body diminish exposing her bare red-skinned body and slender busty figure "Darling, Lady Vanessa and that puppet of her's are already on that job, so i have nothing to do... But tend to my darling mate's heart filled desires" she says moving her head up close and kissing Aidars cheek  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:15 pm
*The caravan then shortly continues on it's way. Luminova and the Shadow Knight had successfully gathered the remnants of Kai's victims and brought them back to life, while Mr. Stubbs had managed to retrieve the dying and slain crew of the enemy flying saucers he trashed from their wreckage, with some help from Parzival, who then took them to Luminova to have them fixed up. At Nili's commands the Zurg forces salvaged what they could from the wreckage of the destroyed saucers, to rebuild several of them, totaling to 9 Flying saucers, which the majority of Zurg soldiers left in to continue the fight, against Flarn, while Nili stayed behind with the Darkhunters. After some effort in shaking off Akumachi, Aidar managed to get the caravan back in order and led them into the forest, with Kai as their guide.*  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:31 pm
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
" Think we should stop here."
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:37 pm
Burning Icewolf
*Aidar looks back over his shoulder. They had been traveling through the forest for some time and the edge of the forest was no longer visible. All he can see is endless trees and darkness. He then looks up to try and get his barrings on the condition of the moon, but can see nothing, just a thick canopy of foliage and small glimpses of the stars beyond, through small breaches in the over brush.*
*He tells Kai. He then turns back toward the rest of the caravan starts waving his right hand, in a beckoning gesture.*
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
Keep it movin, keep it movin, we'll res here, behind me... Everyone, behind me, behind, me, we'll camp there..."

*Kai stops in his tracks and turns around to observe Aidar as he hives his instructions to the others to go past him. he then powers down his nano C Combat suit and opening the hatch, steps out and reaching his arms up and bending his left wrist with his right hand, begins to stretch.*
Kai: "Fine with me, I was beginning to feel cramped in there, anyway..."  

Shapeless Evil
Captain

VanessaXross

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:06 pm
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*
*veronica, still clinging to mr stubbs back tries to shake off her hat and making some grinting noises*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:40 pm
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

*Luminova smiles at the sound of Aidar's announcement. They had been traveling for quite a while, now, and the rest will do her patients a lot of good. She also might be able to spend some more time with the shadow Knight. She tucks her glowing wand-like horn into her bag and quickens her pace as she leads her staff ahead, passed Aidar, in search of a good place to set up the hospice.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:37 pm
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

*Kai stops in his tracks and turns around to observe Aidar as he hives his instructions to the others to go past him. he then powers down his nano C Combat suit and opening the hatch, steps out and reaching his arms up and bending his left wrist with his right hand, begins to stretch.*

User Image
*Deciding that for the moment, his team doesn't need him to lead him, The Shadow Knight breaks away from them and makes his way over to Luminova's side.*
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:11 pm
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

User Image
*Deciding that for the moment, his team doesn't need him to lead him, The Shadow Knight breaks away from them and makes his way over to Luminova's side.*
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"
*Luminova turns turns and hops up on one foot and throwing her arms around him to where they femininely cross behind his neck, and pulls his head down for a kiss. Her wings manifest and spread wide over head, her tail slightly swishes, and she starts to shine with a sparkling light.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:29 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

User Image
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"
*Luminova turns turns and hops up on one foot and throwing her arms around him to where they femininely cross behind his neck, and pulls his head down for a kiss. Her wings manifest and spread wide over head, her tail slightly swishes, and she starts to shine with a sparkling light.*

*He responds with a tight embrace, with his right arm wrapping around her, through the feathers beneath her wings and clutching her right shoulder, and his left arm around the small of her back, to where the hand rests on her left buttock and thigh.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:39 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

User Image
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"

*He responds with a tight embrace, with his right arm wrapping around her, through the feathers beneath her wings and clutching her right shoulder, and his left arm around the small of her back, to where the hand rests on her left buttock and thigh.*

*She then lowers her wings and folds them about the Shadow Knight, as she places her right foot back on the ground and presses against him.*  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:08 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
shapelessevil
Burning Icewolf
"Alright everyone!"
*He calls out.*

User Image
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"

*She then lowers her wings and folds them about the Shadow Knight, as she places her right foot back on the ground and presses against him.*

*He listens to the accelerated beating of hear little heart and breaths deeply as he takes in the scent of her exquisite divine blood being pumped by it, which he can smell through her skin and flesh. Over time, it had become one of the most alluring smells he has ever encountered. Out of the many other scents of blood that he had been surrounded by, the scent of her pure and holy blood had always stood out the most, To any other vampire, it would likely have the appeal if the finest and most fragrant wine mixed with myrrh, but to him, it had become more like a fruity perfume. Ha had grown very fond of it, and come to find the beating of the little heart that pumps it to be a lovely rhythm of beautiful sounding drums, rather than a mere dinner bell.
He lowers his eye to look down at her neck and throat, and though he can the the appetizing red rivers there in, from which the scent sizes and permeates, he take no note of them an only notices the flawless white skin that surrounds them, and how it seems to sparkle like diamond. he closes his eyes and breaths deeply, again, intoxicated by the smell.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:18 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"

*He listens to the accelerated beating of hear little heart and breaths deeply as he takes in the scent of her exquisite divine blood being pumped by it, which he can smell through her skin and flesh. Over time, it had become one of the most alluring smells he has ever encountered. Out of the many other scents of blood that he had been surrounded by, the scent of her pure and holy blood had always stood out the most, To any other vampire, it would likely have the appeal if the finest and most fragrant wine mixed with myrrh, but to him, it had become more like a fruity perfume. Ha had grown very fond of it, and come to find the beating of the little heart that pumps it to be a lovely rhythm of beautiful sounding drums, rather than a mere dinner bell.
He lowers his eye to look down at her neck and throat, and though he can the the appetizing red rivers there in, from which the scent sizes and permeates, he take no note of them an only notices the flawless white skin that surrounds them, and how it seems to sparkle like diamond. he closes his eyes and breaths deeply, again, intoxicated by the smell.*

*Luminova breaks the kiss and looks up in to he beloved's amber eyes.*
"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*
"You know that you of all people have no need to dress me be my call-name."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100

Burning Icewolf
Vice Captain

Ghostly Werewolf

11,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:25 pm
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

User Image
"Hello, Angel."
*He says, softly.*

"Beloved!"

"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*

"And you know that the name "Angel" does not only save a a quick way to address you, on the battlefield.."
*He answers.*
"It is also an endearing name that serves to compliment you on your matchless divine beauty.... Both on the outside..."
*his right arm becomes a black mist and disappears to re-manifest itself inside her wings and he presses his index finger to he chest, right over her beating heart.*
"And within... And, I like it."
*He finishes, smiling.*  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2017 1:36 pm
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf
Luminova Valindel
Burning Icewolf

"Why so professional?"
*She asks.*

"And you know that the name "Angel" does not only save a a quick way to address you, on the battlefield.."
*He answers.*
"It is also an endearing name that serves to compliment you on your matchless divine beauty.... Both on the outside..."
*his right arm becomes a black mist and disappears to re-manifest itself inside her wings and he presses his index finger to he chest, right over her beating heart.*
"And within... And, I like it."
*He finishes, smiling.*

"Please..."
*She says with a flattered smile.*
When we marry, you'll have to start calling me something different, such as "Dear", or "Honey... beside, I'm hardly even remotely close to being an Angel...They are far more powerful and I... I'm like an insect in comparison..."  

Luminova Valindel
Crew

Timid Lightbringer

5,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Healer 50
  • Team Charger 100
Castle Ire

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games