Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:18 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

"Shall we go inside now?", she asked him with a smile. Only to feel the wind pick up a bit. But also hear a bit of thunder in the distance. Now she sighed and saw clouds moving in from a distance.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 8:33 pm
Seeing the clouds he looked to her. " Yes lets get inside.", he said as they started to go inside the house. Once they were inside he closed and locked the door then went to all the windows and did the same thing to each one.
Luckily when they built the house they put these windows in just encase of a storm.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:00 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him as he locked up the house only to blush."Should I start cooking? Or maybe make a stew?", She asked. Only to go over to him and put her hands on his hips. Of course she had a look to her eyes, with a blush.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:10 pm
He placed his hands on her waist when he saw her blush. " You cooking sounds great right now.", he said. But then he quickly pulled her closer to him so their bodies were touching. " Or did you have plans on the two of us doing something else?" A smile appeared on his face as he gave her a peck on her lips.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She bit her lip and fought back a moan. Only to peck his lips back. Before she started to kiss him slowly, with one hand on the back of his neck.
"I could get a stew going and then we could do, that thing. In our in bed, cause I am feeling better.", she said well rubbing her body against his.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:48 pm
Returning her kiss with some passion added to it he also begin to rub one hand slowly up and down her back. " Maybe I could help you with the stew. So that way we can get if finished a little faster then normal.
But also I will be able to get you in bed faster."
, as he said this he started to kiss her neck.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:55 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She shivered as his hand gone up and down her back. Only to grin hearing this. Of course as he started to kiss her neck she gently pushed him back. Before she started to order him around the kitchen. Once the stew was going with the fire. She washed up and started to dry her hands afterwards.

Now as she gone to the master bedroom. But she started to undo her dress. Which was showing the brown dress slip and her black corset was under that. Of course she had her hair in a messy bun now.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:04 pm
He was a bit sad when she pushed him back because he thought they would keep going for a bit longer. But remembering that they needed to start the stew he listened as she ordered him around the kitchen. Doing his best so that way they could finish preparing it and go to bed. Washing up after the stew was done he headed to their room.

Once in their room he saw she was undoing her dress. Following after her he began to remove his shirt. After removing it he got behind her and placed his arms around her. " Would you like some help with anything else my wife?", he whispered into her ear.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:15 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She saw his shirt come off after he came in. Smiling she watched him, only to feel him behind her now. With his arms around her, she put her arms on his.Mmm, yes. Help me undress and I say we have the whole night to ourselves.", she whispered back. Only to move his hand to her corset strings. Now the night faded away and she slept in a bit later than normal. Though she got lucky with feeling well the next morning. In her night gown she started to climb out of the bed and yawned.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:22 pm
Quickly wanting to help her he did as she asked. Once morning came he was up and doing some work around the house. Mostly he was cheeking to see if the house started having leaks due to the storm. Luckily it held up pretty well though that was no surprise to him since he knew who built it. Then he decided to began checking outside to see how the weather looked  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:35 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She got up and cooked breakfast, well checking the stew. Of course she thought after last night if she wasn't with a babe, she would be for sure now. As she waited on the biscuits to bake, she sat on a stool. Well wiping her hands on her apron without thinking. Once the biscuits were nearly done, she started to cook the rest of it.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:41 pm
The smell of her cooking was making him drool a little even though he was upstairs. " I am really lucky to have found her and got her as my wife.", he thought to himself. Wanting to just go down stairs and have some of her food he reminded himself that he couldn't sit back and let her do all the work. Seeing how it wasn't raining outside he thought that he could go out and do some work on the farm after they ate.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 10:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She finally made them bowls of a gravy and sausage mix, with biscuits of course. With water poured she smiled. Only to call for him to come in. Before making a note to herself to get a bell for meals. With him inside she smiled and started to eat.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:05 pm
He came as soon as she called since he had been thinking about her cooking ever since he woke up. As soon as he had his food he sat down and began eating. Once they were both finished eating he walked up to her. " Thank you for the great meal.", he said.
Then he gave her a quick kiss on the lips and collected all the dirty dishes and started to wash them.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2017 11:21 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she was happy that he appreciated her cooking. "Thank you Grim.", she said, seeing him for the dishes she grinned. Before she checked the stew. Now she was gathering their dirty laundry to prepare for washing. She was finally washing their clothes and smiled.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games