Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:31 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

-Evie looked at this woman.- "I am okay, I just can't seem to keep my balance and as for my clothes. I have no idea where they went." Evie said embarrassed. -She felt her face turning red and turned away. -~Please don't think I am shy or take that personally.~ She thought as she calmed herself down. " It is nice to meet you Francine. I am Evie Archer. I am looking for a place to learn about the stars. I have interest in music as well." Evie said but thinking at the same time. ~I am going to find my sister!~

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked Evie then held her to maintain her balance. Nice to meet you, Evie. I'll help you keep your balance & sorry to hear that you don't know where your clothes. Once I help you maintain your balance, I'll get you cleaned up and get you something to wear. Francine says this to Evie with a smile.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 7:56 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

"Thank you." Evie said reaching for her hand and as doing so she just about falls on her face. "Well, just got to keep on trying. How far is the walk?" Evie said smiling at Francine.~Hope I am correct on this.~

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:02 pm
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked Evie then held her. My place isn't that far. Once we get there, I'll have you cleaned up and something for you to wear. But first, you need to be able to stand and walk then I'll cover you with my Windbreaker so you won't have to walk around naked. Francine says this to Evie with a smile then helps her keep her balance and walk.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:08 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

"Thank you." Evie said focusing one foot in front of the other. ~I owe her one, maybe I will play the ocarina when I get to her place as payment.~She thought. ~No, not yet. I want to learn a little more about it before I do that.~

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 8:22 pm
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked Evie then held her & helped her walk on her human legs and feet until she's used to them. Evie, how old are you? I'm 26 years old and have a job as a TV Hostess at Metropole TV. Francine says this as she holds Evie's hands to keep her balance.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:13 pm
Evie Archer

User Image

"I am 17 and cool. So you interview people?" She said focusing. ~I think I slowly am getting the hang of this walking on 2 legs thing and it seems my calculations were right.~She thought.

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 6:02 am
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at Evie then held her & helped her walk on her human legs. Evie, I go through Vacation offers for people to book as part of a Travel Shop Program on Metropole TV. Francine says this as she keeps Evie's balance then noticed a odd-looking instrument that Evie has around her neck. Evie, what's that instrument you have around your neck?

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:36 am
Evie Archer

User Image

"I know it is called an ocarina and its a wind instrument. I do know how to play it. I just want to know the history of the ocarina and how they are made.." Evie said beaming. -She looked at Francine.- "Where can I get a part time job?"She asked smiling. ~I need a job to pay for college later if I save up maybe I can go to college above the surface.~

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:57 am
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at Evie as she helped her walk on her human legs. Evie, that sounds interesting. Before you can get a part-time job, you need an education first. Francine looked at Evie's legs and feet then blushed. Evie, you have lovely legs and feet. Are you able to walk and stand on your own?

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:51 am
Evie Archer

User Image

"I know I need to go to school, but I said 'part time'. I am not looking for a full time job because of my education. I just want to save money for my future." Evie said slightly irritated. "I can walk now." She said crossing her arms and walking with her head straight forward. ~One step at a time.~

[quote="AnimusHelixRebirth]
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 10:59 am
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine looked at Evie as she lets go of her arms so she can walk on her own. Evie, one thing at a time first. Francine says this to Evie then takes of her windbreaker then covers Evie with it so she won't have to walk around naked. Here, my windbreaker should keep you covered once we get to my place. Do you have any brothers and sisters?

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 12:07 pm
Quote:
Evie Archer

User Image

"Thank you. I have sisters. I am looking for one of them: Lena.I find her then I can find the rest." Evie said pushing her hair out of her face.

Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:03 pm
Francine Dupain
TV Travel Shop Hostess

Francine walked with Evie. Evie, we'll be at my place soon. So what does your sister Lena look like? Francine says this to Evie. Francine thought maybe her next door neighbor has seen this Lena person.

Avelina Bell

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Avelina Storm

Fashionable Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:13 am
Evie Archer

User Image

"She is 15 with blonde hair and blue eyes." Evie said stretching her arms.

AnimusHelixRebirth
Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games