Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jason Sangoku the Hero

Enduring Raider

7,850 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:05 pm
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist

Er... How do Pokemon Centers work in-rp? Or do trainers just force-feed potions to their pokemon until they;re fully-healed? >>;

If you're in an area with a pokecenter, you can just heal your pokemon x3

Okay, thanks. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:07 pm
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist
Jason Sangoku the Hero
Loonamist

Er... How do Pokemon Centers work in-rp? Or do trainers just force-feed potions to their pokemon until they;re fully-healed? >>;

If you're in an area with a pokecenter, you can just heal your pokemon x3

Okay, thanks. XD

No problem ^^  

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2015 9:08 pm
StarlightSchism

Jewel of Antares

I just wanted to note I'm not ignoring what y'all have said. The mods are discussing it and we'll keep your feedback in mind : ) Thanks for your comments, guys.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:14 am
I have a few questions, but I think I have most of them figured out, so I'll save those for later.

However, there is one I do need answered. Do the professor labs count as a part of their respective starter town? Say you started on the movement count while in a lab. Would it carry over to the town, or would you need to start over? Logically, I don't think it would be different, but since they're different threads, I'm not too sure.

Also! Hiya, mods! Thanks for accepting my application! emotion_bigheart Er....Spectral, I guess? Not sure if applications are discussed first between mods or not.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:20 am
Heiress of the Skies
I have a few questions, but I think I have most of them figured out, so I'll save those for later.

However, there is one I do need answered. Do the professor labs count as a part of their respective starter town? Say you started on the movement count while in a lab. Would it carry over to the town, or would you need to start over? Logically, I don't think it would be different, but since they're different threads, I'm not too sure.

Also! Hiya, mods! Thanks for accepting my application! emotion_bigheart Er....Spectral, I guess? Not sure if applications are discussed first between mods or not.

Hello, and welcome! x3 Since they are different threads, it doesn't carry over, but you also don't need the three posts to exit the lab, so you can make that as quick as you want to get along on those three posts for the starter towns : ) If you're really in a hurry, you can pretty much get it all done in two posts ^^

Let me know if we can help with any other questions or anything, and again, welcome to P:ER~  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:37 am
Loonamist
Hello, and welcome! x3 Since they are different threads, it doesn't carry over, but you also don't need the three posts to exit the lab, so you can make that as quick as you want to get along on those three posts for the starter towns : ) If you're really in a hurry, you can pretty much get it all done in two posts ^^

Let me know if we can help with any other questions or anything, and again, welcome to P:ER~

I normally would hurry it along, but Skylark has a flirting rep to keep. Juniper will not be spared! Even if it's just some light flattery. ninja

Thanks for answering, and for the welcome~.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 7:40 am
Heiress of the Skies
Loonamist

I normally would hurry it along, but Skylark has a flirting rep to keep. Juniper will not be spared! Even if it's just some light flattery. ninja

Thanks for answering, and for the welcome~.

Lol xD Awesome, sounds good~!

Your character seems very interesting, btw! ^^ I look forward to seeing her in action.
Good luck! o vo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 9:34 am
I'm guessing that since Fakemon don't contribute to the PokéDex achievement, there's no need to worry about providing links or actually catching them to get their information? Sort of like the legendary bit of it, aside from the link part?  

Heiress of the Skies

SpectralEternity

Crew

Angelic Guardian

43,250 Points
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:16 am
Heiress of the Skies
I'm guessing that since Fakemon don't contribute to the PokéDex achievement, there's no need to worry about providing links or actually catching them to get their information? Sort of like the legendary bit of it, aside from the link part?

That's correct. Like Legendaries, we don't really want to make any achievements involving the capture of Fakemon, since some people may want to keep their creation limited to a smaller number of giveaways so that it's more rare and special, and making an achievement for capturing and collectin fakemon would only pressure people to give theirs away more often than they might feel comfortable with.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 10:53 am
Loonamist

Jewel of Antares

Hey smile Kou here, I just wanted to let you know that 8 months and 1000 posts really isnt that hard. 4 post a day for 250 days is just a little over 8 months but fulfills the requirements. One might say "but Kou 4 posts a day is alot" but id ont think so. Especially when it takes five posts to find a wild Pokemon and three to exit and area and even 15 to level up a brand new or exp reset Pokemon. 1000 posts might seem like alot but in this guild as long as you stay active could easily be reached in 5 or 6 months  

Koukaze

O.G. Browser

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Beta Gaian 0

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2015 11:02 am
Koukaze
Loonamist

Jewel of Antares

Hey smile Kou here, I just wanted to let you know that 8 months and 1000 posts really isnt that hard. 4 post a day for 250 days is just a little over 8 months but fulfills the requirements. One might say "but Kou 4 posts a day is alot" but id ont think so. Especially when it takes five posts to find a wild Pokemon and three to exit and area and even 15 to level up a brand new or exp reset Pokemon. 1000 posts might seem like alot but in this guild as long as you stay active could easily be reached in 5 or 6 months

Thank you for your input, Kou : ) I think the main concern, though, is that the 8 months and 1000 posts is a requirement for joining, so while it may be manageable in a setting where one can encounter wild pokemon and interact with their pokemon to get the posts, doing so outside may be more difficult, particularly if rps are dying.

Which we understand.

We'll continue considering the requirements and discussing it, and possibly putting up a poll, but we appreciate your added feedback ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 2:22 pm
Question. Is it really a huge deal if someone rolls for wild Pokemon and levels during their role play posts? I honestly don't see the harm in it, or how it can be unfair. It's also not in the official rule thread, which makes it more of a suggestion than a necessity. Plus, other members do it, too, and seeing as at least one of those members have role played with a mod while doing it and wasn't lectured....I don't see why I was the one who was confronted.

Since I already know Cannibalistic's opinion on the matter, I'd like answers from other mods please. Just to get out of a one-on-one discussion.  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:01 pm
Heiress of the Skies
Question. Is it really a huge deal if someone rolls for wild Pokemon and levels during their role play posts? I honestly don't see the harm in it, or how it can be unfair. It's also not in the official rule thread, which makes it more of a suggestion than a necessity. Plus, other members do it, too, and seeing as at least one of those members have role played with a mod while doing it and wasn't lectured....I don't see why I was the one who was confronted.

Since I already know Cannibalistic's opinion on the matter, I'd like answers from other mods please. Just to get out of a one-on-one discussion.

I'm sorry, I think there was some confusion regarding that. Tano informed us of the situation, but there seems to have been some miscommunication, because you're correct regarding rolling; it's never been an official rule.

You are allowed to roll in your posts, so long as no one who's doing so is deleting them because of double posting, or consults a mod to inform them and check in because of a double post before deleting them.

I'm really sorry about the confusion o ~o The mods will be doing a check with one another to clarify the situation and hopefully prevent future confusion.

Again, I'm really sorry about that.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:13 pm
Loonamist
I'm sorry, I think there was some confusion regarding that. Tano informed us of the situation, but there seems to have been some miscommunication, because you're correct regarding rolling; it's never been an official rule.

You are allowed to roll in your posts, so long as no one who's doing so is deleting them because of double posting, or consults a mod to inform them and check in because of a double post before deleting them.

I'm really sorry about the confusion o ~o The mods will be doing a check with one another to clarify the situation and hopefully prevent future confusion.

Again, I'm really sorry about that.

Great. Thanks for the stress, Cannibalistic. emotion_bigvein  

Heiress of the Skies

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:16 pm
Heiress of the Skies

Great. Thanks for the stress, Cannibalistic. emotion_bigvein

I understand that you're frustrated, but please don't. People make mistakes, and he didn't mean to, and he was frustrated by the experience as well. I apologized, we clarified the situation. I'm sorry it stressed you, but please don't continue the frustration.  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games