Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:39 am
Kurai_18
kilatails

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha silently listened
"sometimes I wonder if this is too much excitement for me." she said rather casually.

She turned to Ea
"maybe he met you another instance and you didn't know?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light laughed at what they said."He's not really my brother. It's just that's the first thing he saw me as. Anyways, what he was probably referring to the fact that my eyes were cold when I first came here."
Light remembered it well. He'd had the eyes of a killer, intense and dark. It scared people off, except for Emalie. That bit still confused him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:00 pm
Kurai_18
kilatails

Sasha sighed and rubbed what looked to be a wedding ring
"I miss my husband, Sinato. He too had cold eyes, but the heart of a guardian....if he wanted to be, a cold killer at times too. He tried to push me away but I wouldn't let him..."

Sasha placed her hands over her chest, tears started to fall from her eyes.
"The last time I saw him was a year ago....it was when the battles started, when the academy no longer became safe. He took me to a safe place within the abyss and told me to stay there and wait for him to come back. I do not know how he is now. All I knew is that I could hear everyone here screaming in pain, my twin sister Misty was falling into the darkness. I could no longer look at myself and continue to hide so I came back to be the school nurse, to help out. He knew he couldn't keep me away from helping the wounded...."

Sasha stopped talking, she wanted to cry. She gripped her chest tightly.
"I had to push my friend Kalena away so she could regain her mind and find peace before she can rejoin the battles that are close to impossible to return from."

She sat down in a chair and started to cry softly, her hands holding her face.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:25 pm
~☽▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Ȝɐ LɐѴɪɳe ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ ☾~

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

Ea shook her head at Sasha's question. If she had met Light before she would have remembered. As a thief she had to train her mind to remember details and facts. That would include those she had encountered before even if it were brief. So meeting him before was out of the question. LIght explanation made a little sense but Ea couldn't really say she sympathized with him.

When the first tears fell from Sasha's eyes as she compared her story with Light's, Ea played with her feet feeling uncomfortable with a crying person in the room. Then the nurse began to cry some more and Ea didn't know where to hide. She didn't do emotions, well, she did but at a very mild level. Heavy duty sentiment was not her forte. Not wanting to seem disrespectful, the thief cringed and turned to look the other way, hoping to give Sasha some semblance of privacy.

She racked her brain for what it was that one was supposed to say in these kinds of situations, "I-uh... I'm sorry to hear. That." She said the last part after a brief pause.

User Image

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:09 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He sat up and looked at Sasha. "Sorry, it was wrong for me to reminesce."
He looked up at the ceiling and cleared his throat. "It'd probably be easier if I could forget somethings. But then again, Ene's gotta have a place to go..."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:10 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

"It would be easier, yes, but it wouldn't really help anyone would it? Forgetting is the same as being a coward," said Ea as her glazed over thinking about her experiences.

"Sure, it would be nice to go one day without having your chest constrict and cut your breath short. Having nothing else to worry about or think about and just worry about your own survival." Her toned began to soften, "But then you wouldn't have anything to fight for. Nothing to keep you going and fight every single day just so you can reach the next dawn." Ea shook her head from the memories coming to the forefront of her mind and looked at Light again and crossed her over her chest, "You mentioned your daughter, if you were to forget things in the past, you would have no reason to keep her around. Is it not better to remember and continue to be with her regardless of your past, no matter how much it hurts?"

User Image

kalenakeeper
Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:20 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

He looked at Sasha with a glint of humor in his eyes. "What are they feeding these kids nowadays?"
He swung his feet to the side of the bed. "Speaking of kids, I'd best find mine. Just a bit shaken, is all."
He stood up and stumbled, catching himself with the foot post. "It's fine, I'm good. See?" Using the footboard as a hold, he stood upright and showed no signs of fatigue.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:37 pm

THE GREAT THIEF

User Image

So much for trying to be emotional. Ea figured she'd might as well give up on sentiment. It wasn't getting her anywhere anyway. Dark eyes were rolled in Light's direction, it was obvious his body has not recuperated completely, "Sure you are." He wasn't her responsibility, so she didn't say more. She nodded her head to Sasha and turned towards the exit, "I'm off then. It was nice meeting you both."

"Very educational and uplifting," she said sarcastically, "Let's do it again sometime."

User Image

((EXIT INFIRMARY))
kalenakeeper
Kurai_18

kilatails

Eternal Guildswoman

9,850 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:12 am
Kurai_18

Sasha watched Light. She shook her head. "No you are not fully recuperated, however I will allow you to leave the infirmary and head to the cafeteria. Im sure your daughter has a empathy sense to know if you were hurt or something."

A teenaged boy walked in, he looked sad.
"Hi Sasha, I though Sinato took you away." his voice seemed soft but dark.

"he did but I came back anyway. Eric, you look like hell. Come and sit down, tell me what happened. I though Kalena was on the same world as you were guarding."

Eric took a seat.
"mind finding me new clothes. I just..."

"She broke up with you?"

"nah. She's a princess, im a prince. That's not the problem. Its these horsemen. A letter was sent to Kalena and she showed Reiko and I. I already knew about them but....the guardian of the world decided since I was there, it must be my fault, so for now, im away from my dearest Reiko. Im pretty sure she is crying too, so I left half of my heart behind to protect her from the dark forces. Right now Tagonia is in a state of peace, not one speck of darkness exists on her world. Heartless nor nobodies can attack there, but if the horsemen do come there...." he rubbed his face.
"I'd die to protect her. Im not going to let my own timeline when she dies in my arms happen! I already lost mom and dad, im not losing her."

Sasha locked the infirmary doors so no one can hear their conversation.
"Light, this is Eric. He's from further in the future than Ene. He's been back and forth between his time and this time line several times but he decided to stay in this time line."

Eric looked at Light, his eyes seemed cold.
"Yeah, but Jaster made me older so I could finally date Reiko, im....supposed to be just a kid. However I couldn't let my princess be alone." he sighed and looked to Sasha

"So about those clothes."User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha sighed
"alright, no leaving. I'll be right back." Sasha went into another room still in the infirmary.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:39 am
User Image
Jaecen Light

Light nodded to Eric. "Arright. Seems she's got something to show or tell me." He watched Sasha lock the door, a bit confused.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:31 pm
Kurai_18

"I highly doubt it. When that door is closed, the room is soundproof. I guess Sasha doesn't want others to know that time travel is possible." Eric sighs rubbing his head.
"So for now, I get to be a student and protect the academy. Fun." he grumbled.

Sasha came out of the other room with a stack of clothes
"try these."

Eric nodded taking the clothes and walked into the other room closing the door behind him.

Sasha sighed.
"im sorry to had to drag you into that. It wasn't supposed to happen, but I guess you know his secret. He's lost too many people in his life. I hope he'll be ok, especially with Kalena not being here. Kalena is Eric's grandmother. Its a very long story."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:45 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"I'm a subject of time travel, too. Only, I sort of jumped universes. I hope it wasn't all Jaster's doing 'cause it was hard enough sealing that one tear." He held up his gloved hand.
Light decided to peek into his glove. He saw what looked like a galaxy swirling on his hand around the white rune. "Huh, that's weird. I am definitely making an appointment with DiZ..." He murmured.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
kilatails

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 12:51 pm
Kurai_18

"Jaster yes, however a future Jaster has always been the one to put Eric into this time line. This current time's Jaster has very little to do with Eric, except for turning him into his current age. He's only supposed to be 8 but he's 16....I think....around that." Sasha said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:17 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bhahabra¤¤¤

Wakai walked into the infirmary, hoping she'd find Shinochi sleeping on one of the beds or something. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't in any of the beds, "Darn it...she's not in here? And this is one of her favorite sleeping spots too...so where is she?" Wakai was now really concerned, taking a seat on a nearby chair to think to herself.

[OOC:]

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:25 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light

"Hey, no problems there. I went from 36 to 25." He nodded. "Although, I'd like to stress the point that I am from a parallel universe."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd
flippy Flusters flaky

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games