Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 8:45 pm
Awella Hawk

She listened to him and nodded. "Hmmm, and Mom's is mostly magic, right?", she asked him. Only to have her head tilted to the side. Though she was hoping that he would work with her on this. As they walked, she kept an eye open for the one guy. Not knowing if he was still alive.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:01 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

He nodded."Your mother was much more powerful magically than I am. She would always prefer to deal with things magically."He then sighed."I wish I could help you with all of your abilities. Still I hope that Damian is helping you as well as he can."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:16 pm
Awella Hawk

She nodded in reply to his statement. Before she looked at him,"True, but Damian even said that he's not used to training hybrids. So I am hoping that you can teach me about the harpy life style and such. And whatever powers we tend to have.", she said as she kept walking with him.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:37 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan smiled."Of course I would love to teach you about what we can do. But harpies are more well aligned to physical confrontations. So I can only teach you so much. Although I will try my hardest to tell you about any mystical abilities we have."He started to head back to the tavern answering any questions that she asked.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:51 pm
Awella Hawk

She of course started to ask as many questions as she could. Like how often female harpies could give birth. Since she figured that her new powers could effect her period. Of course she led him to the kitchen and ordered a lunch for both of them.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan answered saying that female harpies can could give birth once or twice a year. They eventually made it to the tavern and ate. He would tell her about legends among the harpies. He also told her about their family line and how they had been in the clan chiefs line for many generations.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:32 pm
Awella Hawk

As they talked, she felt like a kid. Taking in all this information and learning. "I think I need to learn how to read and write... So that way I can remember all this stuff.", she said, in a shameful voice. Of course she could almost read things, but she wasn't fully taught. Since she was mostly self taught when she could try to sit down and read. Basically she knew some symbols meant some sounds if paired together.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:42 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan placed a hand on her shoulder."Well let me tell you this.
I never found reading that important. I can't read this all that much either. I will teach you what I know but if you really want to learn we can find someone to teach you."
He then continued to answer questions she asked.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:53 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him when he put his hand on her shoulder. Only to smile and nod. "Thank you Father.", she said before hugging him. Of course she gone back to asking him questions. Though it was like did harpies give live birth or not. What'd possibly happen if a Harpy and a siren got together.

eternalknight2013
bed time for me doll, good night and sweet dreams.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:00 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Eunan nodded and smiled again answering the questions that he could.

O.O.C. Okay sleep well.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 3:40 pm
Awella Hawk

She kept talking with him and wouldn't move from the table until she saw Marius. Even then, she waved him over. Before letting him listen to what else her Father had to teach her. Though she was happy to give him some 'lessons' of her own family's background. Of course she looked at Eunan and asked him what the odds of a male Harpy being born. Since she knew that they weren't to common.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 4:58 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius had gone out of the tavern not long after they had left. He was just returning when they had been talking. He saw Awella wave him over and he went over and sat down next to her. He listened to Eunan talking about her family.

Eunan was still answering questions. He answered the current question. The odds of a male harpy being born is one in three.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:28 pm
Awella Hawk

She asked Marius if he bought anything, before asking Eunan if he could teach her how to use her 'talons'. Though she would what until they were out at sea to do that. Since she didn't want to draw to much attention well here. Yet she knew being and about to marry a pirate would bring more attention to her. But it was clear that she'd kick anyone's a** who tried to keep them apart; or try to.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius shook his head when she asked if he bought anything. He did move a bit closer so he could place his arms around her.

Eunan smiled seeing that they were really in love. He nodded when she asked if he could teach her to use her talons. He then stood up."I have a few things I must take care of so I will return when you set off on the ship again."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:54 pm
Awella Hawk

She smiled when she felt Marius putting his arms around her. Hearing her Father say that, she wished him a good day. Only to look back at her fiance and grin. Though she started to kiss his cheek giggle. It was clear that she was in a good mood from talking to her Father. Of course, she was just happy it was nothing depressing.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces