Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:05 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

When he started to torment her with her weakness she moaned. Wiggling weakly in his hold, she looked up at him. "Enough of that.", she whined.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:19 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian chuckled."Alright I'll stop for now."He then hugged her and kissed the top of her head.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:24 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She smiled at him and pecked his lips. Now she sensed someone, it was a woman no a Goddess outside of his tent. Looking up at him, she frowned only to raise an eyebrow. "Do you think it's her?", she asked, as she meant her 'adopted Goddess Mother'.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:30 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian smiled when she kissed him back. The he too sensed a Goddess outside the tent. Then he shrugged."I guess we will find out."Damian then headed to the flap of his tent.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:39 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She followed him out and looked at her adopted Mother. Now she folded her arms and looked at the Goddess, it was clear 'Venus' had gotten tended to by Apollo. There was nothing to show of their fight. Now she was wearing a nice but not overly flashy knee long dress with tights under it. Abigail's eyebrow gone up,"Venus...", she said after a moment, breaking the silence now.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 3:55 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian saw that Aphrodite was outside his tent and his anger started to rise to it's normal level whenever she was around. None them said anything until Abigail spoke to break the silence.

Aphrodite regarded Abigail with a bit of anger and another emotion. Pride maybe."Abigail I wish to speak with you...away from prying ears."She said with a glance at Damian.

Damian said in his emotionless tone."That will be hard considering my hearing is second to none."

Aphrodite shrugged."Then don't pay attention."Then she focused her gaze on Abigail waiting for her answer.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:07 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She glanced from the Goddess to her fiance. With a sigh she patted her Fiance's arm,"Call up your brother, see what he's up to.", she said before pecking his cheek, as her voice was more gentle and caring their Venus's. Then she walked off a good twenty feet away with her adopted Goddess Mother. Her hands were on her hips as she looked up at the Goddess.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:17 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

It was obvious that Damian didn't like how this was turning out but he didn't say anything. He conjured his Ipod and started to listen to Fallen Angels by Black Veil Brides.

Aphrodite waled away from where Damian was and when they stopped she placed a hand on Abigail's shoulder and said."Abigail I have to admit this. I'm jealous of you.I had never seen Damian so relaxed around anyone.Please take care of him. I'm guessing that maybe you picked up on how antisocial he is. I remember one time he told me he hated everything on this planet and I believed him. But it's also clear the one thing he hates most of all.Out of everything on this planet he hates himself most of all."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 4:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked at Aphrodite and blinked. A small crease of wrinkles shown as she frowned. "Why?", she asked only to keep herself from glancing at him. She felt a bit more confused in a way. Now she felt the need to know more of her fiance. She had picked up on things and such of him, hating the world; but not really himself.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was laying down on a blanket that he conjured and looked at the sky.

Aphrodite sighed and looked over at Damian."He hates himself because every time he had a family or what he thought as a family eventually betrayed him. He thinks that something wrong with him so that's why everyone betrayed him."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:27 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She blinked and nodded only to go up to the Goddess. Now, she gave her a small side hug,"Thanks...", she muttered. Only to pull away about as fast as she gave the hug.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian still was laying down on the blanket he conjured and was pantomiming playing the drums.

Aphrodite was unprepared for the quick hug that Abigail gave her. After the hug Aphrodite didn't say anything else and teleported away.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Once her 'Mother' left, she walked to where Damian was only to sit down. She was relaxed and so was her aura. With out looking she put a hand on top of his.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:31 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was till listening to music with his eyes closed and with a rested hand on his chest while the other was underneath his head.So he didn't notice Abigail was there until she put her hand on his. He opened his eyes and looked to Abigail. He smiled and took one of the headphones out of one of his ears."Everything alright?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked down at him and nodded. Then she leaned down only to kiss the tip of his nose. "So, about that moving... As much as I like your one house... I kinda got a lot of stuff.", she said with a sheepish smile.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games