Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:04 am
capriciousRogue
Hey guys~
As you can see, I'm capriciousRogue, but I go by Jacques. I believe I joined around '09-'10, so definitely not as long as many of you who have been here since '03 and '04, but I definitely remember when it was different, and a hell of a lot better. I used to love coming here and chilling with friends, but most of them have left, and now I just come out of habit. I really want some sort of change for the better on a large scale, but with the rerererererereleases of Flynn's junk hanging everywhere, it disgusts me to what this place has become. Change needs to happen. We are more than just numbers, and the execs need to realize this.

Well, welcome to the guild heart
you came to the right place.

I've been here since '04 and have a long history of lurking AND just coming here out of habit. I'm not a lurker anymore since I joined this guild though. Change is what we are here for. In the mean time you can find some really awesome people.

Here is your Revolution: Gaia welcome kit! -

Here is a banner for your siggy, but there are several others to choose from if you wish to use one - no pressure smile

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Some important topics of interest (cuz all the cool kids are doing it) smile
Revolution: Gaia Rules and Guidelines
Show Your Support: Get The Look!
Revolution: Gaia Arenas
Revolution: Gaia Chatterbox Hangout
Revolution: Gaia Charity

Heres yer sign (expect a special gift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) heart

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:51 pm
Pegasaurus Rex

Thanks for inviting me! That's a good thing and honestly, it helped stir me too! xd You can ask me anything~ 3nodding I really don't think it is. A reward isn't an opportunity to "buy" something, especially if the "reward" is given to you for using Gaia Cash anyway.
If they HAD to involve spending real money as an exclusive reward, at least give us a discount on existing items in the cash shop. I would more prefer a store that sells rare items for a large sum of goal exclusive to members, similar to Dernier Cri.
Club Verge is like an unwanted extra cash shop, since the cash shop is pretty much selling expensive items every week now anyway. emotion_donotwant  

ZIC MULTI

Fuzzy Noob

13,000 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Pie For All! 300

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 6:01 pm
The Deaf-Nex
Pegasaurus Rex

Thanks for inviting me! That's a good thing and honestly, it helped stir me too! xd You can ask me anything~ 3nodding I really don't think it is. A reward isn't an opportunity to "buy" something, especially if the "reward" is given to you for using Gaia Cash anyway.
If they HAD to involve spending real money as an exclusive reward, at least give us a discount on existing items in the cash shop. I would more prefer a store that sells rare items for a large sum of goal exclusive to members, similar to Dernier Cri.
Club Verge is like an unwanted extra cash shop, since the cash shop is pretty much selling expensive items every week now anyway. emotion_donotwant

Just for curiosity value, I just checked to see if Club Verge has an entry fee. It doesn't. The club has at least two other guilds named after it. EDIT: They are, of course, much smaller. xd .  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:12 am
Hoping our new members see this, I know we've had new members since the last post and we'd love to get to know you!  

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Kanki

PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Hello friends! My username is Kanki, but I tend to go by Sunes now (I'd change my username but lmao it's taken/hoarded/whatever of course) but calling me either is fine! This account is my first and main account on Gaia, and I have been a member for just under 10 years. I've donated to Gaia quite a number of times, but haven't since about sometime in 2010.

The past 2 or 3 years have been pretty scarce activity-wise for me, but I've had such a long break that I've really missed the "golden age" of the community. I'd love to have at least a little of that back, and am so okay with doing my part to contribute. Most of the friends I've made here have moved on to other sites, but I used to talk to the man that I ended up marrying through Gaia almost daily when we were teenagers, and if that doesn't count for anything, I dunno what will. Hopefully I can make some new pals, and maybe help create some cherished memories for some of the newer users on the site, because that'd be rad.

I dunno what else to say, but yeah.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:34 pm
Kanki
Hello friends! My username is Kanki, but I tend to go by Sunes now (I'd change my username but lmao it's taken/hoarded/whatever of course) but calling me either is fine! This account is my first and main account on Gaia, and I have been a member for just under 10 years. I've donated to Gaia quite a number of times, but haven't since about sometime in 2010.

The past 2 or 3 years have been pretty scarce activity-wise for me, but I've had such a long break that I've really missed the "golden age" of the community. I'd love to have at least a little of that back, and am so okay with doing my part to contribute. Most of the friends I've made here have moved on to other sites, but I used to talk to the man that I ended up marrying through Gaia almost daily when we were teenagers, and if that doesn't count for anything, I dunno what will. Hopefully I can make some new pals, and maybe help create some cherished memories for some of the newer users on the site, because that'd be rad.

I dunno what else to say, but yeah.

Glad to have you join us! I'm a late midbie myself but have been active almost continuously since my start date. We are all different, but we all share one thing - a love of Gaia!

Here is a banner for your siggy, but there are several others to choose from if you wish to use one - no pressure smile

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds-home/revolution-gaia/g.409847/][img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v333/snakeflame/revolutiongaia.gif~original[/img][/url]

Revolution: Gaia Arenas

Heres yer sign (expect a special gift User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) heart

jellykans

Playful Guildswoman

Nekorlie

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:48 pm
Hello everyone. My name is Nekorlie, you can call me Neko. I have been a member since '04. I remember when Admin promised that they would never open a cash shop because they felt it would but unfair and cash donation were the only way for MCs. So much for them keeping their promise. I am outraged that they lied to us and then make the system broken. I'm glad to see that others are just as upset as I.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:01 pm
Nekorlie
Hello everyone. My name is Nekorlie, you can call me Neko. I have been a member since '04. I remember when Admin promised that they would never open a cash shop because they felt it would but unfair and cash donation were the only way for MCs. So much for them keeping their promise. I am outraged that they lied to us and then make the system broken. I'm glad to see that others are just as upset as I.

HIIIIIiiii!!!

I'm an '04 member too. heart
They sure did get a lot of crap for the release of the cash shop back in the day. But really I think this is the worst we have ever seen it crying

User Image

Holler if you'd like a sign User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) heart

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Nekorlie

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:21 pm
Pwnder
Nekorlie

HIIIIIiiii!!!

I'm an '04 member too. heart
They sure did get a lot of crap for the release of the cash shop back in the day. But really I think this is the worst we have ever seen it crying

User Image

Holler if you'd like a sign User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ) heart
Yeah I noticed. I went into a hiatus due to health and school and I come back and the marketplace is inflated to Hades and back. It is bullshit.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:28 pm
Nekorlie
Yeah I noticed. I went into a hiatus due to health and school and I come back and the marketplace is inflated to Hades and back. It is bullshit.

Even I'm quite surprised at how insanely fast the MP bowled over. I was here one day doing my thing and I think the next couple days I was like whaaaat? Of course this was right after/during Flynn's Chest was released for the first time. Also the same time they released Smashblox with it's insane amount of gold grants before they nerfed it.

Anyway, we are glad to have you with us. It's confirmation that even a long time user can return from a hiatus and quickly recognize that something is wrong.

How long have you been back on?  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Nekorlie

Icy Krampus

15,925 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:43 pm
Pwnder
Nekorlie

Even I'm quite surprised at how insanely fast the MP bowled over. I was here one day doing my thing and I think the next couple days I was like whaaaat? Of course this was right after/during Flynn's Chest was released for the first time. Also the same time they released Smashblox with it's insane amount of gold grants before they nerfed it.

Anyway, we are glad to have you with us. It's confirmation that even a long time user can return from a hiatus and quickly recognize that something is wrong.

How long have you been back on?
I have been back for about 2 months but only doing PMs. Going out in forums and market about 2-3 weeks or so. I really am bad at keeping up time. Lol  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 8:31 am
Hi! Call me Nebula. I joined Gaia in 2010, but this account is four-month-old. I remember that things were a LOOOT different some time ago, and I miss those times. It's time to change!  

black meowtal

Bashful Bookworm

15,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 9:15 am
InADarkNebula
Hi! Call me Nebula. I joined Gaia in 2010, but this account is four-month-old. I remember that things were a LOOOT different some time ago, and I miss those times. It's time to change!

Hey Nebula! We're glad to have you with us!
Hopefully we'll be able to get the Gaia we know and love back somehow.
Hope to see you around!

If you'd like to put a banner in your signature, we've got loads of them! Here's one example. Please be sure to check out the others if you're interested!

User Image

Here are some threads you might be interested in reading:
Ongoing Revolution:Gaia Events

If you'd like an SOS sign, please let me know!

🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games