Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
The Official Rant Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ceveo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:01 pm
So the kid was younger right or was this just a movement of some confused young men.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:07 pm
the kid was younger and th men were confuzzled... xd xp  

AnimeSeeker7

CameraxxWHORE

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 7:04 pm
*dies*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:51 pm
yes..micheal jackson is twisted....  

AnimeSeeker7

Ceveo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 2:05 am
How will this world end? Suprisingly we don't know. Could be religious. WE could be ended by god as his kingdom rushes down on the unfaithful. Could be stupid. For some reason George. W. Bush aka God Why this b*****d says china is going down and presses the button. Cold be natural like global flood or meteor. I truly think were gonna blow ourselves up before god can save us. Hence I am at odds. How do you think it will end?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:37 pm
How will this world end? It won't. This planet will be destroy, yeah, but human kind will remain a living factor. We probably will continue to spawn off somewhere and at the same time, wage wars upon ourselves across the galaxy.  

Syrotek
Crew

Ceveo

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 3:45 pm
You gotta think interplanatery war would betty pretty hard to do if you wanted a world to be intact when you got it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 4:32 pm
My bro's pissed at something, my nephew is crying (and cranky from staying up all nite -___- ), and it's giving me a headache... >_<  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 5:30 pm
Yoshaki
You gotta think interplanatery war would betty pretty hard to do if you wanted a world to be intact when you got it.
People don't learn, it's either that or they don't care. No matter how much they're suffering, they'll continue to hunt down others. stare  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 6:45 pm
Iyamashi
Yoshaki
People don't learn, it's either that or they don't care. No matter how much they're suffering, they'll continue to hunt down others. stare

I just thought that war would be sorta wierd like that. Firstly there would definitly be those on the planet and thier weaponry should be equal or lesser(shouldn't be more if invader's are smart) On both scales they would be close. Unless the planet is a group of Amish dumped there after complaining about technology on a ship. Anyways the people on the planet would see invading ships and would have a full force on them in a short time. It is also normal for thse invaders to be mildly fatiged from thier journy. Finally I think that the sldier count would be unusually differiential even if the planet with the largest population was invading. It is just knoledgable. It would be phisicly impossible to invade another planet without destroying it.  

Ceveo

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:17 pm
i don't like aqua teen hunger force!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:22 pm
AnimeSeeker7
*gasp* Why? surprised  

Viva la Courtney
Crew

AnimeSeeker7

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:59 pm
aeh...disliked it from the 2nd season...  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:40 pm
Yoshaki
Iyamashi
Yoshaki

I just thought that war would be sorta wierd like that. Firstly there would definitly be those on the planet and thier weaponry should be equal or lesser(shouldn't be more if invader's are smart) On both scales they would be close. Unless the planet is a group of Amish dumped there after complaining about technology on a ship. Anyways the people on the planet would see invading ships and would have a full force on them in a short time. It is also normal for thse invaders to be mildly fatiged from thier journy. Finally I think that the sldier count would be unusually differiential even if the planet with the largest population was invading. It is just knoledgable. It would be phisicly impossible to invade another planet without destroying it.
Heheh, kinda like StarCrafts.

I imagined it to be somewhat fought in space itself, having no destruction be dealt to the planet. Um, kinda like Star War...the space fighting part anyway.  

Syrotek
Crew

Syrotek
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 3:41 pm
AnimeSeeker7
never heard of it. neutral  
Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games