Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 10:27 pm
Bréanainn Cian Conri

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Charm's Professor{|}29

The Charm's Professor decided to watch the Gryffindor versus Slytherin match, hoping for a win for the Gryffindor side. He hated the fact that he had to watch his former house finish last the previous year and he hoped for nothing short of another Quidditch Cup for the Gryffindors, and even more, to regain the reign of dominance they held over the school during his years. He knew that the Gryffindor side had quite a bit of matured players and was not tallied to lose on paper, but games aren't played on paper. They needed the desire...the heart to play to win...for without it, no one can be successful.

As he sat down on the benches, he was surprised to see that David Clarisse was no longer the seeker for the Gryffindor Team, but rather an older boy, who he soon recognized to be Eun Han, the son of an Auror whom had gone missing the previous year. He had not even known that he had been found, but he was here now. And he looked capable of winning the match, but he knew that Slytherin's seeker had been quite the player as well. Hopefully, the Gryffindors would prevail in this match though. They needed the win to boost their confidence, and Bréanainn would be the first to admit that they deserved it as well. They have been working hard to field the best team and it seemed that they have improved. But only time will tell if they truly have all the pieces to make a Quidditch Cup run.

Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:04 am
User ImageUser Image
Location: Quidditch Stands A-Waiting for the First Game of the Year to Start.
[Wearing:Dressed in Gryffindor Colors Mostly]

Theo did show up!

Ronna stood when she spotted Theo, not hearing a response from the Hufflepuff, and in a way did she need to. In the end she didn't have authority to do anything one way or another. And if she responded negatively, Ronna might very well snap-which wouldn't be good for Ronna. "Anyways, like I said what I say technically doesn't matter. But, it is true, that if you are honest about hurting her feelings you would do something to fix it. And like I said, admitting you were wrong to her would be a good start." She threw up a hand and said, "I'm not going to say anything else, though, because it is pretty sad when a hotheaded Gryffindor starts lecturing a Hufflepuff about social graces."

--------------------------------

Ducking some she slid on the seats in the stands behind Theo and ruffled his hair with one hand and said brightly, "Good to see you. I was worried I wasn't going to have my favorite Quidditch watching buddy to watch games with this year. I mean, I'm not entirely sure if I'm going to the non-Gryffindor matches this year, but every Gryffindor match I have to go. I mean I did say I was going more or less... and Hell, if I'm not a man of my word what else do I have going for me?"

She looked down at the field and said, "Hmm... looks like we have a bit of a better chance than last year at actually winning a game-or at least this game."

User Image

XxXDevil-Chan
RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Leonette Rosalia Mitchell
Gryffindor Second Year
Reserve Chaser

David Clarisse
Gryffindor Fifth Year
Reserve Seeker ~ Dating Shayna

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Stands (Gryffindor vs. Slytherin)

Leonette almost quite literally brought David to the Quidditch game. Her thought was what if Eun was knocked out and the team needed back up. He evidently went along with it despite the possibility being very unlikely. Though even with David's feeling about the game being a little crushed as soon as the game started he was cheering on his team regardless of the fact he wasn't playing on the field.

"See I told you it was a good idea to come." Leonette told him with a big smile. David looked over at her for a moment before looking back to the game. "I just want us to win Leo. Just once... that's all I ask preferably this game." he told her as he watched and studied the Seekers. "Maybe we will but we can't give up." she told him. Despite the likeliness that Gryffindor would win Leonette still remained optimistic.

Leonette

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

David

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform
_________

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:48 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo, sat quietly, undisturbed by his surrounding...that is, until a particularly familiar voice had found its way into the silence. He looked over at the girl, smiling for a brief second until it faded quicker than it came. He listened to her voice, hearing her out. "Well...I hardly consider you a man at all," he said to her, snickering. He always seemed to find his sarcasm when the older girl was around him. He was truly himself when he was with Ronna "I'm probably going to come to all of them again. I enjoy watching them, nor do I really have a favorite team to watch or root for...Gryffindor included."

He chuckled when she had said something about having a better chance. He really didn't care if the team won or lost. He wasn't apart of that team. That team seemed to be the holy grails of Gryffindor. The best of the best...the most competitive. He wasn't apart of it, nor did he ever think he would. But he did feel ashamed of not doing better, but after being thrust into a totally different position and expecting him to perform, all he could think about was how he could've done better. He wouldn't let it go.

"I guess we have a better chance. I mean, they do have an ace team after all..." he said aloud, somewhat of a sarcastic undertone found within his voice, but it was rather hard to catch.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2
[/spoiler

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Oh, so he's going to remain firmly neutral, then?

"Man can be a gender neutral term," Ronna said. "God, I grew up surrounded by mostly guys and my Dad is like this huge feminist in that-if you want to have true equality you have to be just as good as the guys." She shrugged, slipping over the bench and sitting next to him, "Don't make fun of my upbringing."

She watched the two teams play-the Gryffindor chasers looked to be marginally better and the beaters on both teams were targeting the seekers mostly. Crash seemed to have blocked one goal. "Ace team, huh? I would hardly say that. I'd say that Gryffindor is decent this year. I'm more referring to the fact that the other houses lost some of their better players. I mean Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw were previous year Quidditch champions but all their best players graduated. Slytherin still held on to a couple upperclassmen. And, after try-outs, no one was really on their top game, which was kind of disappointing. I mean, Cameron only tied with me on how many times he hit me with a bludger."

"I don't know if that's sad for me or sad for him," Ronna said. "He aimed at me more times than that. And no one else hit me more than once, I don't think. And, most of those trying-out were far from doing to their best abilities. Maybe they'll warm up as the season goes on... Was it Jacob's bludger hit that broke my nose? Hmm... I think so... anyways... we don't have an ace team, it is more of most of the other teams are even shorter on their luck than ours this year."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:58 pm
jeѕѕαмιɴe αɴd тoвιαѕ wαlѕн
| тwιɴѕ | тнιrd yeαrѕ | нυғғlepυғғ αɴd ɢryғғιɴdor |

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

jeѕѕ scooted until she was nearly on top of her brother, digging a bony elbow into his side pointedly. "Hi Gypsy!" she greeted, and then frowned in sympathy. "Aw. A few of Hufflepuff's best players graduated last year, but we still had a decent turn out at tryouts." She looked to her bother. "What about Gryffindor?"

тoвy was working on not going red like tomato. Gypsy was so forward, sometimes, he forgot she was the same age as them. He didn't want to feel like the awkward kid brother, and with her so close to him, yep, she did not feel like his sister. He bit down on his tongue to keep from stammering something and sounding like a wimpy idiot. "Eh... you know Gryffindor," he muttered. "They always find something to pick fights about, and as much as I'd love to see some stuff go down- it gets old after a while," he admitted. The Gryffindor team was a mess, it was time to face facts. Elli and Jacob were trying their best, but a lot of the players needed a good kick in the you know what and a major attitude adjustment. This was coming from him, too, and he was a smart mouth when he wanted to be. But teams didn't work that way. Everyone had to be equals and get off their high broomsticks and face reality. No one was supposed to be "the star player" in Quidditch. But everyone wanted to be, including him.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:20 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at the Gamespace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jess and Tobyspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Maybe Gryffindor will get a win...' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy was glad that Jess, at least, seemed unfazed by the glaring unfairness of their present situation in regards to team lineups. Toby... was a bit wiggy, but she didn't think it had anything to do with Quidditch. She smirked lightly at him and gave him a wink. "Isn't that what you guys are famous for, though? Tempers and in-fighting?" The Ravenclaw shrugged. Her own housemates were, in a word, boring, at least, that was her experience with them. They all pretty much just sat around with their heads in a book. There were a few notable exceptions... such as the seventh year girl with the bright colored hair who was nowhere to be seen 90% of the time. Gypsy didn't know her that well, had only spoken to her once, briefly, at the Welcoming Feast last term, but there was certainly something interesting about her. And she guessed that Kas was a pretty odd kid. But mostly? Snoozefest. She was glad she'd managed to make friends with some of the school's troublemakers before she'd been sorted, or she'd be dead, crushed to death by a stack of books falling on her. Or from boredom, but really, those two events were basically the same thing. "But, I mean, at least you guys have plenty of players. If anyone but Rick gets knocked out, our team is screwed. And really, if Rick gets knocked out, we still might be. Echo's our reserve Keeper," she informed them, smirking at the thought. Echo really did not want to be on the team... but he'd done really well at try-outs (better than her, which irked her to no end). She snickered. The kid might think he was a bookworm, but there was an adventurer in there somewhere. He just needed one good, solid adrenaline rush to prove it.

═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:00 pm
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Calm
If nobody else can reach it: ...
Take a deep breath now: Elsie and Chloe
And sit on the moon next to me: Stands

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn smiled at Chloe as she joined them. "Of course not." She glanced towards the pitch, where the game was now in full swing. The Gryffindor seeker had just gotten hit by a bludger. She winced in sympathy.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Happy
Let it shine: ...
And I don't mind: Newlyn and Chloe
We'll get by: Stands

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie beamed at Chloe. "Yep!" She felt like she knew her sister's best friend even better now, though Chloe had always been like a second big sister to her as well. They were both chasers for Hufflepuff. Team mates. She liked the word. Finally, she was part of something.

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

murruelecrueset

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:51 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

"No...man is man...woman is woman. Wow, Ronna," he said to her, laughing and then winking at her. He was just messing with her at this point, but that was the best part of talking to Ronna. All they did was joke around with each other. It was lighthearted. A perfect friend to have when he is always trying to be his best with Alexandria. He would get out the sarcasm out when he was with Ronna. It wasn't that he wasn't himself when around Alex, but rather the opposite. He was too much of himself, but he always looked to joke around, but he never wanted to insult Alex with one of his dumb jokes.

"Yes I know, I was being slightly sarcastic. But yes I know, especially me, because you know...I was thrust into a position I have no idea how to play," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. "Not to mention someone hit me with a bludger." He scowled at her for a brief second to show that he knew it was her that hit him the first time.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

mc2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Ooh... he is going to whine about bludger hits?

"No, professionally and on things like the playing field, gender is pointless," Ronna said with a shrug. "When you start adding gender than you lose equality. I wouldn't want to get special treatment because society happens to label me as female."

She smiled, "However, if you are going to whine about bludger hits, Theo, I should remind you I broke my nose this year. Scars and stuff for guys can be pulled off as sexy for guys but for girls? Not so much. How am I supposed to get a date now? I broke my nose!"

Though she was complaining about the broken nose, she was in fairly good spirits about it and laughing as she watched the match. "Speaking of broken bones and bruises and bludger hits... looks like the beaters on both sides are fairly active. The snitch is being elusive. The beaters are only being fair but getting in a fair number of hits-I've seen them do better- and the only ones that seem to have their game on is the chasers and the keepers, primarily Gryffindor's side. Who knows we may pull off a miraculous win yet. Probably best not to count our chickens before they hatch, though."

"And, did you sign up for advance flying this year? That should help if you are serious about someday joining the team," Ronna said, "And if you want you could take an extra year off and take Advance Flying II and try out all the positions. Who knows, maybe you secretly are a good beater or something and don't know it? At least advance flying gives you a chance to practice flying in a no-pressure environment and enjoy yourself."

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:16 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo sighed as he heard the word 'equality'. Was she still on that subject? He couldn't stand when people talked about those sorts of things...gender roles and such. It was pointless. A girl is a girl and a guy is a guy...wasn't that simple enough to understand? But no...everybody had to be one of the other. All it did was make him annoyed. So many protests based on that question alone, which are pointless.

"Ronna, to get a date, all you have to do is ask someone. Seriously, it's that easy. If they say no, they say no. If not, then there you go...mission accomplished. I'm sure you could find one," he said to her, feeling as if he was giving her advice. He awaited the whole elder speech however, saying that a kid shouldn't be teaching elders, but the other way. Something along those lines was what he waited for.

"Yeah, the seekers aren't doing too well right now it seems. And no, I did not sign up for Advanced Flying, nor do I really want to. I also am done with Quidditch. No point in trying anymore when the captain seems to just not want you on the team. It is whatever, it is her decision...not mine. And personally, I'm not good...at anything in this sport," he said harshly, shrugging. He didn't care about it anymore.

kiska166

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:10 am
User ImageUser Image

Okay, I suppose I could find a date, but it wouldn't be easy...

"Well, not everyone gets to be good at everything," Ronna said. "And it was only a suggestion... I really don't think the captain holds any personal grudge against you, though. Honestly, in try-outs I have a habit of targeting two particular players-chasers and beaters. As I was at try-outs without the pressure of having to worry about whether I would make the team or worrying about how well I performed as a beater, I let myself loosen up, and payed way more attention to the other try-outs than I really needed to. I mean I mostly ignored the seekers until they announced who caught the snitch, because, well seeking is boring, but I do like watching the chasers...."

"Theo, you really just weren't that good this year. And, Hell, even Minn was cut this year, and she was on the team last year," Ronna said. "And no-one can really be mad at Minn or hold a grudge against her-unless they are a complete cow or something... which I may or may have not met today, but that is the point."

"Okay, and I was joking about the date thing, but there's an example of something I am bad at," Ronna said. "Last time I said I sort have had a crush on someone well let's say for the short version there may or may not have been a flying fruit courtesy of me. Yeah, just asking someone doesn't work for me. I don't do that sort of thing. And, I don't do the getting asked thing very well, either. Yeah, so, in general I don't do that whole romance thing well."

"Speaking of which... what was going on with you and Alex at the sorting feast. I felt like a third wheel or something, it was weird," Ronna said. "I don't want to have to start actively looking for dates-which I'm pretty sure are not as easy to find for me as you think-because I'm the odd man, sorry woman, out."

"So, anyways, you and Alex, what's the story? I gave you an embarrassing story, so it is only fair," She said glancing over at him, noting the game was dragging on longer than most matches. That actually might be a good sign-it seemed like the teams were more evenly matched giving Gryffindor a bit more of a fighting chance.

User Image

RedEagleEye007

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria arrived incredibly late as usual. This time, she came even later than most games because she had pulled her step sister aside and threatened her once again. If Rosabella wasn't such a push over and shy kid, the older Gryffindor could definitely be in a ton of trouble. However, nobody had seen or heard any of the nasty things Alex had said. After she finished talking to the stupid mudblood, Alexandria made her way from the castle to the stands. Rosabella, although on the reserve team for Quidditch, wasn't going to be showing up today if she knew what was best for her. It wasn't like the team was going to need her. Plus, if they did, maybe Elli would kick her from the team for not being there. That was what Alexandria's intention was, anyway.

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:14 am
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

User Image

Theo looked at her, a look of sarcastic skepticism on his face. "I mean, I am good at everything Ronna!" He smiled at her as he awaited a roll of the eyes, a ruffle of the hair, or a sigh. She always reacted with either of those three things, whether it be just one, a combination of two, or all three. He guessed that it would be a sigh, and a roll of the eyes. He could be wrong however.

"Flying fruit? Ronna, please tell me you didn't seriously throw fruit at the poor boy? Who is this kid anyway? And what kind of fruit was it? Quite honestly, if it were me, I'd find it funny if it were a fruit I liked," he said to her, shrugging his shoulders. He never was one to take anything too seriously, but he wondered how serious the situation had been that called for flying fruit. "Remind me to bring a sword with me around you. So I can play a real life fruit ninja," he said to her, laughing a bit, referring to a muggle cellphone app that was very popular. He chuckled at the thought of actually attempting to slice fruit with a sword. He probably would completely fail at it, but at least he would have fun.

That's when she got on the subject of Alex, a touchy subject, one that he need not talk about right now...especially with the girl right there. She had just got into the stands, and he didn't know if she would see or hear him. "I don't know...why don't you ask her? She's right there," he said to Ronna, pointing at the girl he had a crush on. "There really isn't an embarassing story around it. Just developed."

mc2

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:44 am
User ImageUser Image

Oh, speak of the devil...

Ronna narrowed her eyes at Theo as he joked about the thing. Then again she hadn't told the whole story. She let out a long sigh, "I didn't throw it at him, God... I threw it in his general vicinity. If I was going to throw it at him it would have actually hit him. And it is disrespectful to make fun of others: it doesn't really matter who he is."

When he mentioned that he didn't know what was going on with him and Alex and that Alex was there and there really wasn't an embarrassing story about it and it just developed, Ronna turned to see Alex had indeed arrived-and like usual she wasn't surprised the girl was late like always.

"Ah, Alex, I was just asking Theo about you," Ronna said with a smile. "You should settle in with us: the game is going pretty good. Gryffindor is actually leading for once and Mr. Barrett has made two saves for us. Oh, and despite the fact Cameron did have the awful luck of just hitting himself with a bludger, our beaters are doing good too... at least Slytherin's seeker is pretty roughed up. Well, so is ours, but it looks like Eun actually stands a better chance at this point."

She shrugged and said to Theo, "Bet you thought I couldn't pay attention and tell embarrassing stories of flying fruit. Ooh... I could tell Alex about the unsolved math problem line I used this summer, too. Pretty safe 'let's stay friends' line." She gave Theo a huge innocent smile at her last statement: it was fair to say she was fairly annoyed about Theo joking about the very vague amount of the story she did tell.

User Image

RedEagleEye007
kiska166

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games