Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Gryffindor Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhylan watched his sister fly in front of the goals, then turned to watch the Beaters. Naught but a few seconds later, a Bludger impacted..... sending Jacob tumbling down. Rick managed to get him, then Remy came and spoke to the two. The taller teen walked over, then squat down. "I'll go too. I'm sure you could use the company." He stood, then sighed lightly. "Do you need me to carry him, or can you get him? He can't be too heavy." Blue eyes held worry, the teen's thoughts spinning madly. Had it been Minn, he was near certain the Ravenclaw would do the same, and if not, oh well. At least he had offered? That was.... something.... right?

Wearing
Out Of Character:

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:49 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Pitch

Just as David had the quaffle it was gone from his hands. So far things seemed to be well equal. He had to get the quaffle back that's all there was to it. Chasing after Xavier he quickly went in for another attempt to steal the quaffle away.

With: Gryffindor Team

List of Knowledge: Progress

OOC: Team Two
Position: Chaser
AC: 14
Modifiers: +2 steal, +2 catch, +2 dodge, +1 experience played, +1 class
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Great Catch, Deft Dodger
Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:55 pm
User Image

Yes, David got the quaffle back. This was good. At this point he had no idea what was going on all he knew was he had to focus on the game. Turning towards the goal's he wanted to get there and score that was the plan.

OOC: 1/3 posts
Team Two

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 9:36 pm
User Image
You see, you'd love to run home, but you know you ain't got one
Cuz you're livin' in a world that you're best forgotten
When you're thinkin' you're a joke and nobody's gonna listen
To the one small point I know they've been missing around here

User Image

Rick looked up as Remy hurried over. Shaking his head at her question, he replied. "No, I mean, he got hit in the shoulder before, heck, he got beaten bloody in his first year, I remember that game, but he never got knocked out like this." When the spell didn't work, he tried not to panic. There had to be a logical reason. He shoved down the rising panic he felt when Remy agreed with him. Nodding, he was about to stand when Dhyl came forward. Blinking toward his yearmate, he shook his head. "No, I have him, I think. Thanks for the offer though." Swallowing again, he stood, only wobbling a bit when he realized how heavy the younger boy was. Jacob did not look that heavy, but apparently was. What the heck did his brother eat that made him weigh a ton? Looking over to Dhyl, he nodded that he was ready to make his way to the hospital wing. He'll panic later. He assured himself of that. Calm now, panic later. That decided, he locked his emotions down. He'd gotten pretty adept at doing that two years ago, so why not use that?

----------------------------------
Thinking: Oh my god, stay calm, you can do it Rick...
OOC: ...
----------------------------------

Jinx

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fifth YearHufflepuffChaserPrefect

Dhylan looked at Rick, then gave a small nod. Rick said he was able to carry his brother, but the taller teen was ready in case they had to switch off. "He'll be okay, Rick. We won't let anything bad happen to him. Remy adores Jacob, so you can bet she won't let him alone too long. She's bloody possessive on a good day." He sent what he hoped was a reassuring smile. Blue eyes were still wide in concern, casting one final glance to the younger Nolynn before opening the gate. "After you."

Wearing
Out Of Character:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:57 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater
Tevye nodded a bit "Yea I'm ok... I know Jacob can take a hit." He said then cheered up and had a big smile. "Does one hit KO's give me more points! is it like golf!" He asked hoping Remy was impressed with his hit.

{OoC:} Position: Beater
AC: 16
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

Xistund

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 8:47 am
User Image

David continued to work his way down the field. By this point he was starting to become aware that there was something up. 'I hope he's alright...' David thought. He had nothing against Jacob and found that they could probably be great friends if they wanted to.

OOC: 2/3 posts
Team Two

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
Second YearGryffindorPurebloodSingle

Minn watched as Jacob plummeted from the sky, then Rick and Dhyl took him off to the infirmary. She was scared now. Jacob was trying for Keeper! So was she! What if she was next to fall?! The girl whimpered as her grip tightened on her broom. Green eyes were wide, terrified that no one would be there to catch her. Oh why, oh why had Dhyl left?! "R-Remy! I don't wanna be brave anymore!"

Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +2
Special Skills: Great Catch, Dang Healthy, Hold the Line
Lives: [❤] [❤] [❤]
{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:38 pm
User ImageUser Image
ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
It's still an Θϐʂεȿșɩȫπ

ζѻѵϵ ɱə ѳя Ңӓτҙ ϻɘ
That is the Ɋϑҽʂȶϊȭɳ

Ⓡⓔⓜⓨ blinked at Tevye's response. At least he wasn't too affected. "He'll be fine. He's a tough little thing." At the mention of getting extra points, the captain giggled. "We shall see," she said mysteriously. Just as she was about to say more, a squeaky cry of her name caught her attention. Remy pat Tev's shoulder then flew to Minn's side. She didn't want to be brave? Gold eyes were thoughtful for a second, until she realized it was about Jacob. "Minn, you'll be fine. I promise. I'm not gonna let anything happen to you. I'll even tell the boys not to aim your way." She hugged the girl, waiting until she received a small nod, then flew over to the Beaters. "New rule, guys. Don't aim at Minn either. Just... Chasers and other Beaters. Good luck." She nodded, then flew back to the center of the Pitch, sending a thumbs-up to the onyx haired girl. Minn gave a nervous smile in return, setting Remy's nerves on ease.

UT f HARACTER
kiska166
Xistund
Sir Spazalots

If you ʅѻѵϵ me, then Ҭҕɐлҡ Ϋȯʯ!
If you ɦӓτҙ me, then ӺɄҀӃ ϔѲȖ!

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:26 pm
User Image

David raced up to the goals for his team. With the Keeper of the other team out it should be easy to score. He was really looking forward to trying to score on Jacob. Sadly it didn't look like that would be happening. Guess he had to thank Tevye.

OOC: 3/3 posts
Team Two

User Image
Ashton the Barn Owl

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 14 Total: 14 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:03 am
User Image
User Image

Romy flew into the air, eyes searching. He heard a commotion below, but was too in depth to notice. Blue eyes flicked about, searching for any glimmer of gold. He needed this spot, if only to prove to her that he wasn't a total loser. He lowered himself against his broom, searching diligently.

{Wearing}
{In my notes I write:}

Modifiers: +6 to Spot, +6 to Catch

Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Chasing Number: 0/3
Spotting Number: 0/2
Final Roll: 20
Roll Number: 14
Lives:
[♌] [♌] [♌]  
Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:05 am
User ImageUser Image

Eun jumped on his broom and flew into the air. He loved this part. As soon as Remy released the Snitch he began to search. "Come on." He said softly as he flew.

19+ to Spot
22+ to Catch

Position: Seeker
AC: 15
Modifiers: + 2 (sharp eyes) + 2 (Natural Flyer) + 2 (Great Catch) + 3 (Advanced Flying)
Special Skills: sharp eyes, Natural Flyer, Great Catch
Final Roll: 8
Post Number:
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]  

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

Sir Spazalots rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

Sir Spazalots

Fashionable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:14 am
User Image
User Image

Keith jumped on his broom and flew into the air, clutching his beater bat. Almost immediately he was barely missed by a bludger from Cameron. He sent a glare at him and flew after a bludger. Swinging his bat he tried to hit Cameron. "Take that!" he said.

Position: Beater
AC: 10 + 2 (3 years + 1 year due to MTA) + 2 (Deft Dodger) + 2 (natural Flyer) = 16
Modifiers: +2
Aiming at: Cameron
Final Roll: 20
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Deft Dodger, Natural Flyer
Lives: [ 1 ] [ 2 ] [ 3 ]

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:30 am
User Image
User Image

GryffindorThird YearReserve Beater

Tevye heard the crack of a bat and instinctively moved in to intercept it. His plan was simple block the other beaters hits and use the shots to hit others. He moved to try to hit the bludger out of the way and hit at David.

{OoC:}
Position: Beater
Modifiers: +6 to AC, +2 to Hit.
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [] [] [] []

Xistund

IceGrayWolf

Tipsy Pup

9,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 10:04 am
User Image
Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ Tʜɪʀᴅ Yᴇᴀʀ Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ Cʜᴀsᴇʀ Sɪɴɢʟᴇ

User Image

I got a lot of things I have to do
                                                              All these distractions
                                                              Our futures coming soon
                                                              We're being pulled a hundred different directions
                                                              But whatever happens I know I've got you

Mood : Determined
                                                              Thinking : I gotta stay sharp
                                                              Doing : Playing Quidditch
                                                              Where : Quidditch Pitch
                                                              With : Gryffindor team; (Team One- Elli, Jacob and Eun)

Xavier was speeding towards the goal posts when he heard a couple of shouts below. He blinked when he saw Jacob, on the ground and the rest of the team and the people watching around him. He flew closer to the ground, but was still hovering in the air. It looks like he fell down when Tevye shot a bludger at him. Must have hurt. A lot. He was silent the entire time of the panic and simply watched as the others carry the keeper to the hospital wing. He nodded at the new rule; beaters can’t hit Minn. Well, not that he’s affected because of the rule since…you know, he’s trying out for chaser.

He was too preoccupied to realize the David stole the red ball from him, and had already zoomed off and shot the quaffle into one of the goals. Oh no, their defense is completely lowered since they have no keeper. He flew up, catching the quaffle and flying to the opposite direction. Oh he is definitely gonna get that shot back. But it’ll be a lot harder since the other team has a keeper. But he’ll still do his best to gain that last Chaser spot no matter what happens! He zipped through the air, tugging the quaffle safely under his arm.

Position: Team One Chaser
                                                              Modifiers: +4 to stealing and shooting
                                                              Special Skills: Swift Swipe , Good Arm, Deft Dodger
                                                              Lives:[♥] [♥] [♥]
                                                              Score : + roll of keeper
                                                              Steal : + AC
                                                              1/3
                                                              Final Roll =

You're in my mind your in my heart
                                                              It doesn't matter where we are
                                                              It'll be alright
                                                              Even if we're miles apart

Oᴜᴛ Oғ Cʜᴀᴍᴘᴀɢɴᴇ:

All I wanna do is be with you, be with you
                                                              There's nothing we can do
                                                              Just wanna be with you; only you
                                                              No matter where life takes us nothing can break us apart
                                                              You know its true,
                                                              I just wanna be with you

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 260 261 262 263 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games