Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Slytherin Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Essy ze Ninja rolled 10 10-sided dice: 9, 3, 7, 9, 7, 3, 6, 1, 10, 10 Total: 65 (10-100)

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:49 pm
I have screamed until my veins collapsed
I've waited as my time's elapsed

Now, all I do is live with so much hate
I've wished for this, I've bitched at that
I've left behind this little fact:

You cannot kill what you did not create
I've gotta say what I've gotta say
And then I swear I'll go away

But I can't promise you'll enjoy the noise.

User Image

๐”‡mitri ๐•ฒrigori ๐”Žamenev
ั ะฝะธะบะพะผัƒ ะฝะต ัƒัั‚ัƒะฟะปัŽ
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

โ˜ญ

User Image

He adjusted his quidditch uniform and swung a leg around his broomstick and with a gentle spur he lighted clear off the ground and skyrocketed to one side of the pitch where the rest of those labeled as the silver team would be. He glance furtively between Daniel and Anita, curious to see who would reach the quaffle first. When the captain tossed the red ball into the air, the little blonde was already diving for it. s**t-! Did he get distracted? He jerked forward and extended his hand out with fingers grasping wide, eyes honed in on the red sphere and every individual groove fastened into its surface. But would he snatch it? Only time could tellโ€ฆ

Silver Team Chaser
                          AC: 15
                          Mods: (+7 to catch quaffle) (+5 to dodging) (+3 to stealing) (+3 to shooting)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          Total Roll: --
                          Weโ€™re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5โ€™3โ€) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

I guess I'll save the best for last
My future seems like one big past ________

You're left with me 'cause you left me no choice

Xistund rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:34 pm
User Image
I know we got it good, but they got it made,
And their grass is getting greener each day,
I know things are looking up, but soon they'll take us down,
Before anybody's knowing our name

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด || Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Oส€แด˜สœแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… Sแด›ส€แด‡แด‡แด› Rแด€แด›

Kenny nodded ok he could do this all he had to do was find and beat the girl to finding the ball and he can keep it. Alright that should be easy. Soon everyone went up in the air. He stood there blinking a bit and tried to remember what his dad said about flying. What was it he needed to say again? Oh that's right, he moved on the broom and said. "Up."The broom almost slammed knocked him off but he somehow managed to gain control of it and he started to look for the golden gleam of the ball.

Position: Seeker
AC: 12
Modifiers: +2 for spotting, +2 for catching
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Sharp Eyes and Great Catch
Lives: [โ˜‘] [โ˜‘] [โ˜‘]
19+ to spot
22+ to catch
-/3 catching up
-/2 attempts
OOC:

Do you think I'm special? Do you think I'm nice?
Am I bright enough to shine in your spaces?
Between the noise you hear, and the sounds you like
Are we just sinking in an ocean of faces?

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:39 pm
User Image

Fษชส€sแด› Yแด‡แด€ส€ || SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษด || Fแดส€แดแด‡ส€ Oส€แด˜สœแด€ษด แด€ษดแด… Sแด›ส€แด‡แด‡แด› Rแด€แด›

Kenny's Megpie sense kicked in and he instantly saw the golden shiny ball and he moved to fly up to it. He had to steal this golden ball it would go well with his other trophies.

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
1/3 catching up
-/2 attempts

OOC:

Squeeky Luff rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:09 pm
User Image

User Image
"Broken glass,
shattered shards.
As my sweet relents,
my bitter comes forth.
Prepare for the end."

Claire stared at her broom, she was just a bit nervous, thoughs he wouldn't admit it to herself and she certainly didn't show any hint of it, but she was. Whether she was aware of it or not. When she noticed someone call to her, Claire looked around and spotted Josh. Ah, right. He was reserve beater....Probably trying for a position on the main team?

...Which meant he was competition for her...for a spot at least. Should she respond? She should right?

"Yes. I'm going to try out." Claire arched a brow as she readied her broom, it wasn't exactly the best kind of broom out there, but it was decent enough until she could afford a better one. When the...captain explained the rules and sorted out the teams, Claire tilted her head. So she was on a team with Josh? This would be interesting.

When the balls were released and the game started, Claire got on her broom and shot straight for the air, looking around for the bludger and thinking on who to aim for. Theoretically, the best ones to aim for would be...the chasers right?

Claire looked around the field, the game was started and everything seemed to be going...decent. It was a different feeling being up in the air for sure, instead of watching. Noticing Dmitri going for something Claire grabbed her bat and tried to locate a bludger to aim at him.

My feelings? I'm nervous you know?
Precious thought of mine, "Hm....Is...this...right?"
I'm a Slytherin.
Did you know that I'm a second year?
My strings are being pulled. "First time playing. ;-; Sorry if I mess up." Out of character.

Lives: โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ โ™ฅ
Mods: + 2

Skills: Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger & Mean Swing
Green Team Beater

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 5:39 am
User Image
User Image

Her fingers closed around the sphere, a delighted laugh escaping as she managed to swipe the thing. At least things for off to a good start for her, so she had something to think happy on if they botched up later. Righting her direction, the firstie sped across the pitch, making her way to the hoops. Hopefully she'd succeed?

Here's to hoping!

Armour Class: 12
                                                  Skills: Swift Swipe || Good Arm || Natural Flyer
                                                  Modifiers: (+2 for steals) || (+2 for scoring)
                                                  Lives: โœ” || โœ” || โœ”
                                                  Posts to Goal: 1/3
                                                  Total Roll: ---

h o w d o y o u d o t h e r e?- - -
p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s
โœ–
a l o n e โœ–
h e l l o , w o r l d !โœ–
e x c i t e d โœ–
s i n g l e โœ–
o o c: feel free to scream at me if I did something wrong ;3; โœ–

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Diamond Wales rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:01 am
User Image
                                                      Living risky, never scared, wander
                                                      Closer to the edge
                                                      Nothing valued think no fear,
                                                      Always wondering why youโ€™re here

User Image

โ„Œ๐”ข๐”ฆ๐”ฏ || ๐”“๐”ž๐”ฏ๐”ฐ๐”ข๐”ฉ๐”ช๐”ฌ๐”ฒ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ || โ„Œ๐”ข๐” ๐”ž๐”ฑ๐”ข

Ashley nodded and shot up into the air. He scanned the pitch, already seeing Anastasia holding the quaffle. They were supposed to be playing against each other, right? Well, here was a chance to see how well he could do. Leaning forward, he shot toward Anastasia, hand reaching out for a steal.

Position: Silver Chaser
                                                      Modifiers: +2 to stealing, +2 to scoring
                                                      Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Deft Dodger, Good Arm
                                                      Lives: {X} {X} {X}

Thinking: Well, here goes nothing...
                                                      OOC: To steal the quaffle, go to the action part again, choose a 20 sided die, and select 1 for the number of dice. Then you hit submit, and add your modifier for stealing to that number. Also, you have to post three moves down the pitch to get to the goal to throw. On the third post, you may shoot. However, you cannot post unless someone has attempted a steal, like I just have, or 6+ hours have passed. So, there ya go :3

All your purposes are gone, nothingโ€™s
                                                      Right and nothingโ€™s wrong
                                                      Nothing ventured, nothing gained
                                                      Feel no sorrow, feel no pain

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:16 am
User Image
User Image

At one point, Anastasia found herself gearing to the side, trying to evade a steal from Ashley. It worked-- which elicited a lot of thank gods-- and the blonde continued to nyoom her way to the goals as fast as the broom could get her.

Posts to Goal: 2/3
                                                  Total Roll: ---

p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s
โœ–
a l o n e โœ–
e x c i t e d โœ–
s i n g l e โœ–

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Essy ze Ninja rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:25 am
User Image

๐”‡mitri ๐•ฒrigori ๐”Žamenev
ั ะฝะธะบะพะผัƒ ะฝะต ัƒัั‚ัƒะฟะปัŽ
of house Slytherin ___________ Thirteen Years Old
Third Year

โ˜ญ

User Image

Dmitri snarled. Drat! He was so bloody close. He growled as he was forced to whip his broom back around skyrocket down the opposite end of the pitch. He heard the smack of a bludger connecting to wood, and his eyes lurched to find the source. Suddenly, a whirring bludger spiralled in his direction and he swerved into a descension to avoid it. He didnโ€™t even have the time to glance and see if it was Claire or Josh whoโ€™d targeted him. Before he knew it, Ash had dived in for a steal but Anita defended the quaffle and inched closer and closer to the goal posts. If he missed this, sheโ€™d have a chance to shoot. So dammit, he couldnโ€™t miss. He ripped up on his broom to ascend to her side and hopefully snatch the quaffle out of her grasp.

Silver Team Chaser
                          AC: 15
                          Mods: (+7 to catch quaffle) (+5 to dodging) (+3 to stealing) (+3 to shooting)
                          Great Catch, Hold the Line, Deft Dodger, Quidditch MTA
                          --/3 till the goal posts
                          Total Roll: 5! miss!
                          Weโ€™re never who we say we are.
                          162cm (5โ€™3โ€) and 45kg (98lbs)
                          //Translations://

User Image

User Image

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
User Image
โ™‚Sแด‡แด„แดษดแด… Yแด‡แด€ส€โ™‚SสŸสแด›สœแด‡ส€ษชษดโ™‚Rแด‡sแด‡ส€แด แด‡ Bแด‡แด€แด›แด‡ส€โ™‚Hแด‡ษชส€ ษชษด Tส€แด€ษชษดษชษดษขโ™‚

ฯŸWแด€แด‹แด‡ แดœแด˜ฯŸ
ฯŸGส€แด€ส™ แด€ ส™ส€แดœsสœ แด€ษดแด… แด˜แดœแด› แด€ สŸษชแด›แด›สŸแด‡ แดแด€แด‹แด‡-แดœแด˜ฯŸ
ฯŸHษชแด…แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ sแด„แด€ส€s แด›แด า“แด€แด…แด‡ แด€แดกแด€ส แด›สœแด‡ sสœแด€แด‹แด‡-แดœแด˜ฯŸ
ฯŸWสœส'แด… สแดแดœ สŸแด‡แด€แด แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ แด‹แด‡สs แดœแด˜แดษด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แด€ส™สŸแด‡?ฯŸ
ฯŸHแด‡ส€แด‡ สแดแดœ ษขแด แด„ส€แด‡แด€แด›แด‡ แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ า“แด€ส™สŸแด‡ฯŸ

โ–บโ–ทโ–บJoshua rolled his eyes at the blonde, then took to the sky. For now, he was on a team with her, so he had to play nice. When he heard the teams, he grinned. Oh, he'd prove himself for sure! He adjusted his grip on the bat, then flew fast toward the goals, then swung hard, aiming straight for Darius. He was the older Beater Josh would need to beat to earn a spot on the starting team, and to officially one-up Claire.

Position: GREEN Team Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Dang Healthy, Deft Dodger
Lives: [โœœ] [โœœ] [โœœ] [โœœ]
Total Roll: 11 {Miss!}

ฯŸFแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, า“แด€แด›สœแด‡ส€ฯŸ
ฯŸFแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, ษชษดแด›แด สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด…s I แด„แดแดแดแด‡ษดแด… แดส sแด˜ษชส€ษชแด›ฯŸ
ฯŸFแด€แด›สœแด‡ส€, ษชษดแด›แด สแดแดœส€ สœแด€ษดแด…sฯŸ
ฯŸWสœส สœแด€แด แด‡ สแดแดœ า“แดส€sแด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดแด‡?ฯŸ
ฯŸIษด สแดแดœส€ แด‡สแด‡s า“แดส€sแด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดแด‡ฯŸ
ฯŸIษด สแดแดœส€ แด›สœแดแดœษขสœแด›s า“แดส€sแด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดแด‡ฯŸ
ฯŸIษด สแดแดœส€ สœแด‡แด€ส€แด› า“แดส€sแด€แด‹แด‡ษด แดแด‡ฯŸ

fanntastique rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:54 am
User Image
User Image

Another delighted laugh later-- though it was a little more hysterical than she'd like, this was pretty fun-- she managed to miss having the quaffle stolen from her yet again, this time by the other boy on the Silver team, Dmitri, if she wasn't mistaken. Pushing forward on the broom again-- close enough to score!-- the blonde pulled back her arm, said a prayer and took a shot at the goals.

Posts to Goal: 3/3
                                                  Total Roll: 7

p a r s e l m o u t h
t r y - o u t s
โœ–
a l o n e โœ–
e x c i t e d โœ–
s i n g l e โœ–

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

fanntastique

Springtime Scrounger

8,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

Kenny's got closer and closer to the golden ball. He could do this all he had to do was get a bit closer and grab it. He could do that.

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
2/3 catching up
-/2 attempts

OOC:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ˜ฉHonesty didn't get me ฮฑะธรฟเธฌั’ั”ะณั”, โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉI know cause I ัฮตฮฑโˆ‚ it in your diary.โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉTake a ฯฮนะธยขะฝ of แนกฮฑโ„“ฯ„ with every word that I แนกฮฑรฟโ˜ฉ

Jaslyn was tuning out the rest of the game even her fellow seeker. She was not going to let herself be psyched out by him. She was not going to let an ickle first year show her up. Ever.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

โ˜ฉAll I เธฌเธ„เธ าญ is to feel ฮฑโ„“ฮนฮฝฮต but I'm dying on the ฮนะธแนกฮนโˆ‚ฮต.โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉAnd I've wasted all my าญเน€เน“ั” just waiting on a ยขรธะผฯัรธะผฮนแนกฮตโ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉState the รธะฒฮฝฮนรธฯ…แนก, there's nothing more I ca แนกฮฑรฟ.โ˜ฉ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Xistund

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:41 pm
User Image

Kenny got near to the snitch he was tailing it now. He had just had to keep this up and it would be his. He wondered why people said this job was hard....

19+ to spot
22+ to catch
3/3 catching up
-/2 attempts

OOC:

Devlyn Maycry rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:51 pm
User ImageUser Image

โ˜ฉHonesty didn't get me ฮฑะธรฟเธฌั’ั”ะณั”, โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉI know cause I ัฮตฮฑโˆ‚ it in your diary.โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉTake a ฯฮนะธยขะฝ of แนกฮฑโ„“ฯ„ with every word that I แนกฮฑรฟโ˜ฉ

Jaslyn blew a puff of air out and let her eyes roam over hte game below for a few seconds. Maybe she'd spot gold as she eyed the game.Her job was not the easiest of them all, but she loved it and would never give it up fro another spot ever.

OOC: Position: Seeker
                                                            AC: 17
                                                            Modifiers: (+7 for Spotting) (+7 for Catching)
                                                            Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Natural Flyer
                                                            Life 1 Life 2 Life 3
                                                            19+ to spot
                                                            22+ to catch
                                                            -/3 catching up
                                                            -/2 attempts

0-

โ˜ฉAll I เธฌเธ„เธ าญ is to feel ฮฑโ„“ฮนฮฝฮต but I'm dying on the ฮนะธแนกฮนโˆ‚ฮต.โ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉAnd I've wasted all my าญเน€เน“ั” just waiting on a ยขรธะผฯัรธะผฮนแนกฮตโ˜ฉ
                                                            โ˜ฉState the รธะฒฮฝฮนรธฯ…แนก, there's nothing more I ca แนกฮฑรฟ.โ˜ฉ

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja generated a random number between and ... 0!

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 1:55 pm
What a wicked game to play
To make me feel this way
What a wicked thing to do
To let me dream of you...

World was on fire, no one could save me but you
It's strange what desire will make foolish people do
No, and I never dreamed that I'd love somebody like you
I'll never dream that I lose somebody like you...

๐•ฏominic ๐•ธontague
๐”–๐”ฉ๐”ถ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฏi๐”ซ ๐”“๐”ฒ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”ก
Seventh Year Captain, ๐”…eater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dominic was surprised at how well this was going. Perched between the goal posts felt awkward, but he could see everything from this vantage point. Sharp eyes caught notice of the blonde chaser, the first year girl, barreling closer and closer. As she lined up her shot, Dom braced himself. He whipped into action as she hurled the quaffle and both wide hands moved to try and catch it.

[OOC: First years are welcome to try out after their sorting! For information on rules, dice mods, special skills and how to play quidditch, click here.]
[On Mobile]
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Height: 5โ€™7โ€ โ˜ฃ Weight: 165lbs โ˜ฃ Age: 17
Silver Team: Keeper
00 - 00
L1 L2 L3
Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing , Deft Dodger
AC: 20
+8 to bludger hits +6 to block
Total Roll: 9! save!

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games