Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)
|| The Humid Citadel ][ Kage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:50 pm
User Image

Noctis Shinsetsu
Jonin ▪ One katana's ▪ Chakra 505/505 ▪ Retsuseirei Chakra:120/120 ▪ AC:12100 ▪ Ryo:3800

[ Feel the power of my will ]

Noctis nodded."well meet you at the gates then." Noctis then vanished in a swirl of snow

[Exit to Gates]
[ Or be crushed underneath it! ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:58 pm
User Imagex♔♔ IT'S THE MOMENT OF TRUTH OR THE MOMENT TO FIGHT ↘↘ xxxxx
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu
xx Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsueki Jae Ketsuekixxxxxx Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin Chuunin xxxxxx Konohagakure Konohagakure Konohagakurexxxxxx Saiketsu Saiketsu Saiketsu

Jae rolled her eyes as he disappeared in a flurry of snow. A slight ripple of wind and Jae was off, disappearing from where she stood as she headed out after him.

[exit]

chrissy b e a n

Hygienic Gawker

10,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:24 pm
| Ashikaga Takeshi | Gennin | Yukigakure |
User Image

═════════════════════════════════

The young man opened the door to the Yukikage's office, and walked in. His hakama flowed slightly behind him as he did so. Once he entered the room Takeshi closed the door behind him then looked over at the Yukikage. "Yukikage, I am a new Gennin and in need of a headband and permission to train." Takeshi placed his left hand on the hilt of his katana. "And some missions to do in order to get a longbow and thirty arrows." He used his right hand to scratch the back of his head nervously.

[ OOC: ]
[ Jutsu Used: ]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
Chakra Pool: 220/220

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 12:35 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Chakra Pool: 710 ~ AC: 50,000 ~ Ryo: 2000

Watching the genin enter, the requests were nothing new and Keiji nodded his head. "If you want missions, there is a mission board in the lobby, stick to the D-rank ones. Unless you would like to go to the mine and bring up some valuable minerals and gems. The more you mine out and bring back, the more you get paid." Reaching into his desk, he took out a headband before standing and walking over to Takeshi. "Congratulations on making it through the academy. You are now an official shinobi of Yukigakure. Good luck on your training to becoming a fine shinobi of this village." Seeming a little rushed, the male went through some hand seals and summoned a water clone. "Now, I am sorry to rush off, but I am needed elsewhere. If you have any more inquiries, direct them to my water clone. He's of a higher quality, he has the same mental capacities and abilities as I do. Once again, congratulations." Nodding his head to the young man, he exited his office and headed towards the academy.

((Exit to Academy))  

Haruhi000777

klgirebdnchajdelfianemdke

Shirtless Hunter

7,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:26 pm
| Ashikaga Takeshi | Gennin | Yukigakure |
User Image

Takeshi took the headband and put it on. He grinned slightly, and missed the part when he originally congratulated him. He heard that the Yukikage was headed to the academy to teach people, but he wasn't going to go there. He had other plans. Takeshi turned around and walked out of the room, and headed to the dojo to begin his long training in bukijutsu.

[ OOC: ]
[ Jutsu Used: ]

Ryo: 0
AC: 0
Chakra Pool: 220/220

Its easy see lol generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 7!
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:29 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki clone walks into the office and picks up a forum, he chooses to find a missing cat. He heads off to the Forest.

╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1300 Ryo:650

Its easy see lol

Its easy see lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:46 pm
░░▒▓██►Akatsuki Kain◄██▓▒░░

User Image

╔══════════════
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
══════════════╗

Akatsuki hands the form over the the office and they give him his reward. He sighs from boredom he had already learned most of his training he just needed to do some more Taijutsu.

150 AC +100 Ryo
╚═════
Use of Posting style allowed
『☯ ☯ ☯ ☯』
═════╝

AC:1300 Ryo:650

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:46 pm
User Image

Skye_______________________________
Rank| Genin
Chakra Pool| 270
Bloodline : Oni Clan Member

”Life is precious to a Shinobi.....”

Skye walked into the Yukikage's office building. He bypassed Security procedures and walked up the stairs to the Yukikage's office, he needed to get a headband and permission to begin his training, so that he could become a true shinobi. Skye continued walking up the stairs it had been 3 minutes already and he was making no progress, he began running, but still he made no progress. Then Skye realized something. He had been stepping on the same exact step over and over. he hung his head an sighed. "Yare, yare drunkards luck never fails eh?" He asked rhetorically as he ran up the stairs and finally made his way to the Yukikage's office. "ugh, this is bothersome I could be training right now." He said as he rubbed his horns and walked up to the office door and knocked, he was hoping for a quick response, he was tired of standing around and not doing anything, he badly wanted to go train. After a while of waiting he grew impatient and merely stormed back down stairs and walked out the door, and went stumbling over to the academy, to see if anyone was there.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Word Count: N/A

“...So I live to protect the lives of my shinobi comrades”
User Image|User Image|User Image

"Oy! Pass the Sake!"

Luke Tensai

Dapper Genius

6,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:25 pm
User Image
May the sky, the sun, show us stupid ones where the vow is.
The big dream will continue to strangle us!
Chakra: ► 250 / 250
AC: ► 0
Village: ► Yukigakure no Sato
XXXXXXXXXXX
Ryo: ► 0

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬XXXXYuuto Kurama Nakamura

A bored expression adorned the man's face as he slowly walked to the office of the Yukikage, hands in the pocket of his black pants. His steady gaze remained forward, allowing movements to be caught in his peripheral vision. Not that it mattered anyways. The people milling about the office with paperwork and such were harmless creatures, he could take care of them in an instant. 'The Kage however...I should hope he is more formidable. I wonder what the leader of this village is like...' A thin smirk crossed his lips before dropping once more into a frown. Whence arriving at the office doors after the dull walk, the man tilted his head downward and knocked thrice with his right hand, still keeping his left in the pocket, simply for comfort. Not that it mattered anyways. Comfort, that is.

And go back to sleep! Safe from pain,
- - - - -
User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
- - - - -
From truth, and choice, and all the poisoned devils...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:56 pm
User Image
~ Keiji Chiba ~ Seer of the North ~ Yukigakure ~ Yukikage (Konin) ~ Genjutsu/Sensor ~

Honestly, people could be so impatient sometimes. Clone Keiji had heard a knock on the door, during the time he had been busy with paperwork. Yet before he could call the person inside, he heard retreating foot steps, signaling the person had gone. Sighing softly, the clone went back to his work up until there was another knock at the door. He did not recognize the chakra, but the bloodline was quite familiar. "Enter." he called.

Haruhi000777

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX

Upon a voiced reply, the man raised his head and opened the door before stepping into the room. His dull indigo eyes briefly examined the office before he allowed himself a slight bow at the waist as an indication of respect towards his superiors. When he raised his head once more, a friendly smile marred his face.
"Ah, Yukikage-sama! I am Yuuto Kurama Nakamura, come for my headband. And a scroll for the Sakkakugan and Eiseijutsu, if you don't mind." Honestly, he just wanted to cut it as short as possible. If it were any other time, he would have greatly enjoyed continuing small talk with the Yukikage of all people. Sadly, he had training to do and missions to accomplish before he could waste time socializing.

- - - - -
- - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image

Upon the other entering, the Yukikage reached into the desk drawer, first producing the scroll for the Sakkakugan bloodline. Then he reached into the other drawer as the other asked for a headband. "I figured you'd want the Sakkakugan scroll. And congratulations on graduating from the academy. Here's your headband, the scroll, and Eiseijutsu you can find at the academy. Train as much as you like. Or there are missions downstairs on the missions board that you may take."

Haruhi000777

Stealing Sins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:33 pm
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXX

Yuuto frowned slightly and took the scroll and headband before his eyes sparkled at the bit about missions.
"You figured? Have you encountered any others of my bloodline?" Now his interest had been slightly piqued. His mischievous smile did well to hide the fact, however. As he voiced his question, Yuuto placed the scroll in his coat pocket and tied the headband around his waist.

- - - - -
- - - - -

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:43 pm
User Image

Nodding his head, the Keiji Clone replied "Yes. There is one other in this village who shares your same bloodline, a boy by the name of Izaya. Right now, he is away on training with another of his bloodline at our allied village of Konoha, I believe. Since you're also a medical shinobi, you'll be apart of the medical corps, formed by the female jounin medical shinobi, Yuki. You'll be on the first team, with another female girl by the name of Amaya Matsumoto, I believe." That was about all the other needed to know, as far as the water clone knew. He would be sure to jot down notes concerning this meeting for the real Keiji.

Haruhi000777

♪ [ Hidden Sound Village } Otogakure (UHV'd closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games