Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Picture Gallery of Doom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:14 pm

corruption
haana
corruption
haana
User Image

see I am. neutral
nuh uh.... heart
uh huh
you're waaaaaay prettier than i am....i'm jealous.... gonk
know, i think your hot. You dont look like a 12 your old. i look 12 in real life, i sound 12, and i am short with super poofy hair that nothing seems to fix. It only looks good after a shower.
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:15 pm

Sephoenix
haana
Sephoenix
Oh! Almost forgot...

User Image
cuteee. both the dolpin and you. i wonder how it would feel to kiss one though.

@Fexus- i like the 3rd picture.
*squeal* Thankies 4laugh And kiss any rubber surface, it's prety much like that whee
thats kind of weird.

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:50 pm

I have a good reason for beleive Iam ugly. I dont say it to get attention. I had a stroke in my face when I was 16 "bells palsy" so half my face became crocked. And my left eye almost went blind and I couldnt blink. Now when I smile one side of my face looks bad and my father keeps saying dnt smile stop twitching but i dont do it on purpose. The nerve in my eye didnt grow back properly.
Then at one point I couldnt sleep, and i stopped eating and almost ended up in a coma. I had alot of problems. So my face and body just looks so bad to me.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 9:56 am

haana
I have a good reason for beleive Iam ugly. I dont say it to get attention. I had a stroke in my face when I was 16 "bells palsy" so half my face became crocked. And my left eye almost went blind and I couldnt blink. Now when I smile one side of my face looks bad and my father keeps saying dnt smile stop twitching but i dont do it on purpose. The nerve in my eye didnt grow back properly.
Then at one point I couldnt sleep, and i stopped eating and almost ended up in a coma. I had alot of problems. So my face and body just looks so bad to me.
You're beautiful because you survived sweetie....and you're beautiful anyway....you make it sound like you look like quasimodo or something...anyway...i think you're just fine....

corruption

Fexus

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 2:52 pm

Here you go. My soon to be old job! only 2 days left of work.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 12:25 pm

Fexus
Here you go. My soon to be old job! only 2 days left of work.

User Image
is that military?i'm stationed in belle chasse.where're you stationed?

Empress Siryn

Clean Noob

1,800 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 2:27 pm

corruption
haana
You're beautiful because you survived sweetie....and you're beautiful anyway....you make it sound like you look like quasimodo or something...anyway...i think you're just fine....
whats wrong with quasi that was agood movie. I think the sequal wasnt as good as the first.
I think I have the uglyness thing stuck in my brain because in my culture the lighter you are the prettier you are. The nicer your hair the pretty you are. Becaus emy cousin is younger and when I go to trinidad everyone always tells me how prettier she is. Plus she is named after me so thats even worse. My aunt loved my name. Also everyone always says my brother is so handsome, he is so popular, he is so charming but when I come its like oh you are not that ugly I have seen uglier. Like once people at school use to tease me even my cousin so i asked my mother is I was ugly "she say haana there are uglier people out there", I swear to GOD she said that. Then I had a skin problem so my brother used to call me a leopard. I had braces, one eye kind of blink s on its own so my father when we go outside keeps saying stop smiling. So after that I dont even look at anyone or show any emotion.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 9:44 pm

batousai
is that military?i'm stationed in belle chasse.where're you stationed?

I am at seymour johnson afb in north carolina, at least for the next 2 weeks. I'm going home to connecticut shortly. My term of service is expired so im going to get out.

Fexus

Onni Me no Laharl

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 6:00 am

3nodding dont have any new pics yet.... not that I'd like to show anyways.... so... here's my cat. razz

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:03 am

haana
batousai
haana
Takalis

User Image

booya....i love my job 3nodding

whats your job?
time traveler rofl ..j/k
really?!
SO lucky

Lol! I wish :3

No, i'm just an auto mechanic 3nodding i get to drive awesome cars cool

Takalis

haana

6,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 5:56 pm

Takalis
haana
batousai
haana
Takalis

User Image

whats your job?
time traveler rofl ..j/k
really?!
SO lucky

ohhh i think time traveler is cooler. my brother wanted to be a mechanic now he wants to be an engineer.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 9:25 pm

haana
Takalis
haana
batousai
haana
Takalis

User Image

whats your job?
time traveler rofl ..j/k
really?!
SO lucky

ohhh i think time traveler is cooler. my brother wanted to be a mechanic now he wants to be an engineer.

well, yea...anyone who gets to mess around with time is pretty cool...

na, i dont aspire to be that much...just a profesionally stage technician

Takalis

TigerHistalmos

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:36 pm

User Image

Caption for this one...

"First you take six jiggers of gin, then stare at a picture of Lorenzo Schwartz, the inventor of Vermouth."
PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2006 11:36 am

TigerHistalmos
User Image

Caption for this one...

"First you take six jiggers of gin, then stare at a picture of Lorenzo Schwartz, the inventor of Vermouth."
jigger?

Lumiere Haze

AngelSlave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 10, 2006 4:45 pm

User Image The first picture of me I ever showed on Gaia years ago

User Image My hobby....(Dental assisting is fun!)

User Image My old job (Pre-school teacher)

User Image Not a very good picture >_< Didn't sleep the night before, the room was hot, and I fell on my a** after it was taken. And my friends laughed!
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games