Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:26 pm
{{I'm moving us forward since Karrie asked me to in PM. He has to leave now.}}

Amy smiled at Karrie. "You're going to the Jade Dragon tomorrow? That's great! If you think you'll be here tomorrow night, I'll stop by and see how you're doing. So, you'll be getting out of the house and then have someone to socialize with in the evening. Slow but steady progress."

Wait. Maybe she shouldn't be talking about him doing things to make himself feel better so soon. He probably just needed someone to listen to him. Why did she always feel like she needed to fix things? Sometimes it was just enough to listen.

She smiled softly at Karrie, rested her hand on his shoulder for a few moments, and then went back to the stove to finish cooking.

When everything was done cooking and the noodles and ingredients had a chance to simmer together in broth, she served up the soup for her, Karrie, and Gwee into soup bowls. If Gwee didn't eat all of it, she'd pour his leftover out. However, dragons seemed to have healthy appetites.

She set the flavored chicken breast on a saucer and put it on the floor for Velcore.

She and Karrie ate while talking about random things. Mostly, it was Amy talking about the games at GGB and who had died, and how, in The Kiss of Death". When they were done, Amy cleaned up everything and put the leftover soup that was in the pan in a large container, which she put in the fridge. She had made sure to make a large batch so that Karrie would have leftovers for a few days.

After everything in the kitchen was cleaned and put away, Amy headed home. She would have worked on the living room, but she had to get home to feed Thistle. She told Karrie she'd be back tomorrow evening. Silently to herself, she noted that she would clean up the living room then.

She told Karrie to send Velcore to get her any time of the day or night if he needed anything. She wanted to help. With a wave to Karrie and Gwee and a kiss to the top of Velcore's head, Amy left for home.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:34 pm
*after a couple of hours soaking, she get out and towels off, wrapping herself in the plush white robe and slippers that came with the room. Settling on the side of the bed where the phone was, she dialed up the desk, inquiring about any inside shops they carried. Elated to find out they had several clothing and shoe stores, thanked the woman and dialed up room service.

Ordering breakfast, she dials the spa and sets up an appointment for a masseuse and a mani/pedicurist to come visit in the afternoon. She then placed her last calls to Versace, Fendi and Prada to come and bring an assortment of clothing/shoes for her exclusive viewing. Hanging up, she chuckles, wondering if this was something Psyzapp did everyday when she was in the business.

Breakfast arrives and she greets the server, tipping him after he setthe table for her. Wishing she was there under better circumstances, she hates that such a view is falling on nonseeing eyes at the moment. Yawning, she takes to her bed, knowing she'll have no trouble sleeping until her appointment arrives*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:52 pm
((Gimme a minute and we'll procure you some papers wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm
*waking with a snort, she has her 9mm in her hand and in the face of a frightened young woman before her eyes could adjust fully. Realizing her surroundings and promptly uncocking her gun, she puts the safety back on as she speaks soothingly to the woman. Raising her free hand in a non threateningly manner, she replaces her glock back under her pillow. Still shaken, the woman just nods, not knowing whether she can trust her or not. Slowly, she rises from the bed, talking on a soothing and apologizing for startling her. She then tell the woman she to cancel the mani/pedi for a later time.

The woman bowed quickly, babbling in Italian and rushed out the room, all to grateful for being dismissed. Sighing, she facepalms, looking at the time. She honestly didn't mean to sleep so long or so deep. For her to not have heard the woman knocking nor letting herself in was a sure sign of trouble. After brushing her teeth and washign her face, she places two calls-one to the concierge to apologize whole-heartedly for scaring the living hell out of the yound lady and to room service for lunch. Borge tells her there is no problem and that he would handle it, and would have another woman to come and keep the appointment after she'd eaten.

Hanging up, she walks to the balcony and looks out, wondering if this was something she could really get used to. Not really sure how to answer that, she turns and walks into the sitting room, grabbing her duffle along the way. Counting her stash, she seperates it into four different stacks. She needed to figure out if indeed she needed to go back for Flame and the boys or would they be alright. After her stunt, she was sure L had other measures set in place to make sure no one else made it out without her explicit say so. Soon, room service arrived with her lunch, and the masseuse and technician right behind him.

As the masseuse and tech set up, she ate her lunch. Finishing, she goes over to where they'd set up and settled in for some pampering. During her mani/pedi, the personal shoppers arrived with a wide variety of things to choose from-accessories to shoes. Smiling, she couldn't help but think of the girls back home and how this would be the perfect vacay. Picking out a mini wardrobe, she pays for everything and thanks them, sending them on their way. Getting dressed, she decides to explore Lugano and see if she's been followed*

{{WOOT! xd }}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm
((New ID's for you and your boys might be a bit useful, no? And who better to get you the papers you need then the masters, i.e. Ghosties friends.))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:10 pm
{{Oh crap! I knew I was forgetting something! How in hell have I been getting past checkpoints?! stressed I don't even have visa passes. I gotta go back and revamp some posts. Yes, new identities, but how are we going to receive them?}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:12 pm
((Perhaps you purchased a fake ID when you purchased your weapons and such? Might as well make it simple for now, until Bratty's help comes through....just a thought! xd ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:16 pm
((A gorgeous man with a strong Russian accent will be delivering you a passport with your new name. You'll also have whatever you need at your disposal. And the men if we can get them out without alerting the lady in question to who's behind it. Ivan really wants to lay his hands on "L", preferably alive.)) twisted

((Tell me you have some pics of you and Flame and the boys in your room ~ and not on the computer.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:00 pm
((Damey needs to figure out what side of the fence she wants to be on... wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Amy couldn't sleep. She had been tossing and turning in her bed, worrying about Dame. Dame had helped her when she first came to MW. She had guided her and knocked her down when she needed to learn a good lesson. Dame always asked Amy how she was doing when she came into the bar. And now, according to Karrie, Dame was now doing something she probably didn't want to do just because someone else told her to. She didn't know much about the situation, but she knew that Dame wouldn't do something like that unless something bad was going on.

Amy knew that Karrie said he would talk with Psyzapp tomorrow morning, but what if Psyzapp wasn't in? What if something could be done now instead of waiting until the morning?

With that in mind, Amy went to the bar after she transformed her pajamas into the same outfit she had worn at Karrie's house and went to the bar.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:20 pm
((damey is on the good side of the fence! gonk I didn't realise this arc would get such a response! gonk LOL now I have to actually THINK. Why are ya'll so cruel?! gonk wink ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:25 pm
((Perhaps damey would like some assistance in ridding herself of her blackmailer...? *Bratty can't do this all by herself ~ that would be godmodding.*))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:56 pm
(( rofl But...but that's her sister? gonk LOL okay bedtime for sure.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:04 am
((Damn it ~ and I'd already figured out how to kill her off. rofl Fine, perhaps a good hard whack in the head will remove some of her memory... wink Though why you'd be attached to anyone (sister or no) that treats you like a trained dog with no brain is beyond me. Some sister ~ even your enemies aren't that vicious. rolleyes ))  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:08 am
{{Fake id deal works, I'll work that into the post that I purchased my back alley items in. Also, though Bratty already went through my place, we'll say she found pictures of Flame and I, but Stubbs and Horne are indeed on the laptop. You can go with one of the security npcs having group pics from a night out or something along those lines. And I haven't made it to Italy yet, I'm just outside it and I'm wondering if I can cross from Switzerland to Italy with just a visa pass, or would I need a passport?}}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games