Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 2:55 pm
Bomani smiled. "That was because it was so cute, so innocent, it couldn't make me made." he said softly, looking back into her eyes while she trailed off, and he stayed quiet, getting lost in her eyes as well. He realized that now, they were truly alone...whether he liked the implications or not, he couldn't tell, but for the moment, being lost in her eyes was just what he needed to calm himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 pm
In silence Chione cherished this moment though it would not seem like much to others, a rare but precious moment that she knew would not last long. And, sure enough, she felt her stomach make a plea for attention, not having eaten anything. Though the act was involuntary, Chione's cheeks became flushed with embarrassment, and she lost eye contact with him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:09 pm
"Hungry?" Bomani asked, smiling at her. He kissed her on the cheek, then looked through the packs. At the top of one was a basket with some fruit and bread...not much, but it was food. He placed it between them and smiled, taking a fig.
After a moment, he looked up at her. "I just thought of something." he said. "If you need another one, I can always give you another massage now that we're in private." he offered. "If you think you need one...it must be stressful to go through what we just did, and it might help you relax." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:16 pm
Chione got up and began to eat, watching how much she was consuming for the sake of preserving food. "Thank you, Bomani, but I think I'm okay..." She said before taking another bite. She knew that the massage he offered would make her feel better, but she refused so that Bomani wouldn't have to do anything she thought unnecessary. After all, he had done so much for her already. Then, a thought came to her mind. What benefit was she to him? However, she kept it to herself, looking down at the sand for a moment.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:18 pm
Bomani reached over and put his hand on her arm when she looked down, trying to comfort her. "Are you alright?" he asked softly. She had just lost everything, possibly forever...it had to take a toll on her.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:22 pm
((I'll be disappearing for a bit.))

Chione nodded, steeling herself. She had cried enough already, and it wouldn't help their situation should she continue. The princess realized that she had to grow up somehow, and that possibly the gods had put her in this situation to mature. Looking back up she gave Bomani a small, somewhat forced, smile. "Yes, don't worry." She said softly, not wanting him to worry.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:27 pm
"Alright." Bomani said, finishing up what he needed to eat. He looked over after a moment of silence.
"I...I know you won't like it...but..." he glanced at the sword he had belted onto her waist.
"I need to teach you to use that." he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:46 pm
Realizing what Bomani was referring to Chione frowned a little. However, she couldn't argue with him. "Alright..." She said, finishing her food as well. Despite how she thought she would not stand a chance should someone attack her though she had a weapon of her own, the princess didn't say a word of it.

((Will be leaving soon, again.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:53 pm
Bomani took her free hand into the both of his. "I know you don't want to, and I know you don't want to think of killing...I know you hate the thought so much that you don't like to think of me doing it." he said softly.
"I'm just going to teach you defence, not how to kill. Is that okay?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:55 pm
"That...is alright." Chione said softly, nodding since he was right. Now that they were alone, she might have to defend herself should Bomani not be around. Her hand gripped his in response, showing that she was willing to do what needed to be done.

((Last post until tonight.))  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 4:02 pm
[Alright.]
-----
Bomani felt her soft hand grip his, and smiled. He leaned over and gave her a soft, loving kiss on the lips.
"I love you, Chione." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 6:37 pm
Chione was in a state of bliss when he kissed her. "I love you too, Bomani." She whispered back, raising her free hand to his face before pressing her lips to his for another kiss. Deeper than the first she tilted her head slightly, eyes closed as she kissed him.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 8:14 pm
Bomani closed his own eyes, putting his hand on the back of her head. He held the kiss for as long as he could, then opened his eyes slowly, smiling at her. He didn't say anything, and just let words unspoken go between them.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:44 pm
Chione couldn't help but smile herself, despite the circumstances. At least he was still with her, and he was all she needed to keep going. "Alright, so...want to start lessons tomorrow?" She asked, now that the sun had set.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 9:48 pm
Bomani nodded. He looked through his pack and found that they had packed a blanket in there. It was better than nothing. "Come here." he said, taking her hand and the pack. He brought their stuff over to the rock, then laid the blanket out on the sand. He lay down on his side, and waited for Chione to join him.

[I'll introduce his parents during the night ^^]  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games