Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:35 am
Iago watched how reluctant she seemed to be...it was odd, because she had been naked in front of him before. "Are you in pain...or is it something else?" Iago asked. He reached over and put his hands on her shoulders, starting there, as there were no wounds there.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:48 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie propped herself up on her elbows and turned her head slightly to look over at Iago. She pursed her lips and shook her head at him.

"Im not on any pain. I just feel extremely vulnerable I this position is all love." Evie smiled at him and let a sigh escape her lips as he rubbed her shoulders.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:52 am
"You, feeling vulnerable?" Iago asked, smiling. "Don't worry about a thing. I should be able to control myself." he teased as he worked the tension our of her shoulders.
"It'll be difficult...after all, you do have a perfect body, and I can see all of it...but I'll control myself." he promised.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:01 am
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

As Iago's fingers worked at her shoulders, Evie closed her eyes and enjoyed the feel of him touching her like he was.

"I hope you'll be able to control yourself....we might have a little issue if you don't love." Evie smiled though he couldn't see if course.

"And I most certainly do not have a perfect body but it IS exposed."

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:03 am
"You may not think you do...but I do." Iago said. His hands done with her shoulders, they started to move down her back. He made sure to go a little lightly, now that he was trying to not hurt her back.
"Every proportion is just right, your skin is incredibly smooth, and after working in a forge all day in front of that fire has just a hint of a tan to it." he said, smiling. "Add on your beautiful face, and it's perfect."

[Did you check out that UVB-76 thing I mentioned?]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie shook her head with a giggle at his description of her. He had it so wrong! Utterly and completely. He thought her body to be so perfect but she could detect so many imperfections that it bothered her. Evie's once tense body melted completely at Iago's touch. Her shoulders relaxed and now he was working on her back which felt heavenly. Iago was godsend...that was for sure.

"You flatter me Iago." Evie said to him after a sigh of pleasure. His hands felt so good on her skin....

.: lol no. U told me last night and said it was eerie so I was scared XDDD but I'll look it up biggrin no worries :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:55 pm
"I speak nothing but the truth." Iago assured her. He smiled, feeling her body relax under his touch, and he figured that he wasn't hurting her, so he kept going, his hands going lower now, toward the middle of her back.
She seemed to be quite tense, and he wondered if she'd ever had a massage before...or relaxed for any decent length of time.

[Once you do, start reading the theories and some information behind what it is, and you'll get a little creeped out.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie smiled, delighted by his touch and happy that he thought she was so perfect although she could see so many imperfections herself. Iago made it easy to be happy and she was able to relax with ease. His presence left her with a sense of security and she knew he loved her for the way she was.

"That feels so good...." Evie mumbled, feeling herself loosen up a bit more.

.: Lol! Sounds like some fun to be had :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:11 pm
"Any time you feel too stressed out, just ask for another one." Iago said as his hands arrived toward her lower back. "I'll do anything to make you happy...and I know you are happy right now." he added, leaning over her to kiss her on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:08 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie grinned widely when Iago leaned right over her and kissed her gently. If there was any way to describe the way her heart felt whenever he called her love or when he would kiss her or when he would hold her, it made her feel fragile and girlish the way he would hold onto her. Evie loved him to put it simply. There was no other way of putting it.

"Ill definitely be doing that..." Evie smiled, her eyed closing as she felt Iago's hands travel down her back. About half way down her back she hissed in pain, not realizing that it was still that painful. Apparently Jocelyn paid careful attention to the middle of her back. After a moment, the pain subsided and Evie was able to relax again.

"Sorry..." Evie frowned.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 pm
"It's alright." Iago said softly, stopping for a moment. "Should I continue, or does it hurt too much?" he asked. He knew the hiss of pain was due to Jocelyn, and for a brief moment some anger flared up in him, but it quickly subsided when he saw Evie there. He closed his eyes, wishing he could simply wish her wound off her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie turned so that she could see Iago's expresion. She detected a certain amount of anger on his face and frowned, her eyes glittered slightly, holding back tears. She hates making him sad or angry and despite her...lack of clothing, she turned to him and completely forgot about her massage and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Im okay Iago....it didn't hurt that much." Evie whispered to him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm
Iago wrapped his arms around her as well. "Alright...I just wish I could do something to make the wound permanently go away." he whispered, looking into her eyes. "If I could just wave my hand to make it disappear, I would in a heartbeat."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:58 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago's arms go around her and she smiled against him, her previous self-consciousness had evaporated completely. His arms around her meant more to her than she could ever say. Gently, Evie pressed her lips to Iago's cheek and looked into his eyes as well.

"I do not doubt you that you would try to take my pain away. I would to...if it were possible then of course I would. We will just have to fight through the pain. If you'll stay by my side then I will have all the strength I need." Evie ran a hand through his hair and smiled at him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:06 pm
Iago smiled. "Of course I'll stay with you. I stayed with you through some of the toughest times...and I promise, I will never let you go without the biggest fight this world has ever seen." he promised her, kissing her softly on the lips.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games